• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2008 code watch

Hi All,

We've never been and all this AP/Code talk is foreign! No idea whatsover :confused3 ! Where do I look -- is this some postcard I might rip up as junk mail (referring to items coming in the mail :eek: ). Is there a forum where I can learn this new lingo? Is joining AAA all that if you have your ressies already?

We will be May 17th - 27th with (ok I did learn the abbreviations I think) 5 nights at CSR and 5 nights at Poly.

so I think subscribing here will maybe get me an in to whatever you are talking about!

Can't wait (I hope since the first time will be 10 nights :banana: )

Sherri

We are going May 19-28, but I can't decide on a hotel! I would like to book soon, so I guess I better make a decision. Leaning towards Pop, but was thinking of upgrading. Need a coupon

We will be there in early May! Still deciding on a resort though but I hope that decision is made today. We are trying to decide between the 1 bedroom villas at WL, OKW and Saratoga Springs.

May 27-June 2 at the Poly or GF...we haven't decided yet.

Surprise 3rd & 6th birthday, university graduation & 51st anniversary trip!!

We are considering May 17-25 to celebrate the end of my nursing school semester! I'll be so happy...half done!! :banana:

We are considering May 17-25 to celebrate the end of my nursing school semester! I'll be so happy...half done!! :banana:

Renee, are you going to Macomb? I just started back to school to get the basics out of the way. I go to Henry Ford in Dearborn & I anticipate starting the nursing program in 2 years :cool1:

Ok this is my first post but I am subscribing and will be at Disney the 4th through the 9th. This will be my 8th trip and my husbands 2nd. His first was our honeymoon May 07. He's already been turned into a true disney fanatic!

need some advice on who to book with aaa dw or independent ta will i have any trouble with any of these if i want to change my rate if a better discount comes out also is it better to book everything seperate or just do a package

need some advice on who to book with aaa dw or independent ta will i have any trouble with any of these if i want to change my rate if a better discount comes out also is it better to book everything seperate or just do a package

You shouldn't have any trouble changing if a code comes out with either a regular travel agent or AAA. I have the best luck with contacting Disney Reservations directly. If you get a good one, it seems like they will dig around to see if you can get a good deal.

As for booking a room only or package...unless there is a good promo going on, it all seems to add up to the same price whichever way you book it.

:woohoo:We are going May 1-May 10. My son is going to miss 4 days of school.:teacher: He is in PreSchool so, as long as he makes back in time for graduation I don't care if he misses a couple days. WHOO HOOO!!!:rotfl: Please tell me its MAY:hourglass Isn't this terrible, I've already started my to do list...I've even started shopping for a new bag for the parks. We go there every year, but as I stated in my last post..this is our first trip my hubby, and son by ourselves to DISNEY!! We love our families but we want to go it alone!!!! We won't know how to behave or what to do...:yay: :dance3: :rotfl2:

We book our rooms and tickets through Disney but book our car and plane through independent agent.... Get better deals.

Count us in May 20th-May29th--can't wait. Staying at our beloved Boardwalk!! DD is bringing her best friend!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter