May 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled - esp. Memorial Day Weekend!

I have an ADR for 6:40 at the Coral Reef on May 28 and 8:30 at LeCellier on May 29. Both are for 4 people.

I will also be canceling PSB at 10:25 on May 28.

I would be willing to transfer Coral Reef and/or LeCellier if you get back to me quickly. Otherwise, I will be cancelling them also.

Lauri

I sent you a PM Lauri...I am VERY interested in both Lecellier and Coral Reef.

We can talk about this via email if you want. dougseed@gmail.com.

Thanks!

HI!
First disney trip!

I had NO idea about CRT! WOW! I need to take my DD there!

Looking for the dinner time on the monday--we are going to the princess/pirate party.

Also for Tuesday--any time would be awesome!

Sharon

HI!
Is your 9am CRT breakfast on 5/27 still available?

I am looking for CRT on May 24 for an 8 am breakfast or 12-1ish lunch for a party of 4.

I can trade one of the following:
All for a party of 4

9 am CRT breakfast on 5/27
6 pm LTT on 5/26 (P&PP)
8 am Crystal Palace 5/24
11:30 am Crystal Palace 5/24

Thanks.
Bakett

OOH!
I would take the CRT for tuesday!

I will have to check and see if it has already been cancelled. I am pretty sure I cancelled them Tuesday night. I may have a CRT ressie for 05/26 at 4:05 before the PPP. Either way, I'll check my "official" notes at work tomorrow and let you know.

I think I've placed these ADRs in good homes :goodvibes. Thanks for the interest. It's nice to be able to share the ADR-wealth.

I have an ADR for 6:40 at the Coral Reef on May 28 and 8:30 at LeCellier on May 29. Both are for 4 people.

I will also be canceling PSB at 10:25 on May 28.

I would be willing to transfer Coral Reef and/or LeCellier if you get back to me quickly. Otherwise, I will be cancelling them also.

Lauri

Looking for Le Cellier on either 5/30 (after 8pm) or 5/31 (anytime) for 2 adults.

My dh and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and we've tried several trips to get a reservation here. I would LOVE to be able to surprise him with a dinner at Le Cellier. My e-mail is tmk0730@comcast.net. Thanks!!!!

I will have to check and see if it has already been cancelled. I am pretty sure I cancelled them Tuesday night. I may have a CRT ressie for 05/26 at 4:05 before the PPP. Either way, I'll check my "official" notes at work tomorrow and let you know.

Oh that would be awesome!!!

OOH!
I would take the CRT for tuesday!

I have already cancelled the 05/27 CRT. However, I do have a 4:05 lunch on 05/26 for 6 people. If you are interested (or anyone else is interested), please PM me. Otherwise, I will be cancelling this afternoon.

Just an FYI....I have already tried to reduce the party size with a fellow DISer without success, but you never know.

I have already cancelled the 05/27 CRT. However, I do have a 4:05 lunch on 05/26 for 6 people. If you are interested (or anyone else is interested), please PM me. Otherwise, I will be cancelling this afternoon.

Just an FYI....I have already tried to reduce the party size with a fellow DISer without success, but you never know.

Yeah...I was able to pass this reservation along to Sharon! :woohoo:

Okay, figured I'd go for the final hail-mary to help my DSIL.:worship: As I posted a while back, looking for a CRT lunch for 7 on 5/31, if anyone has a 7 or an 8 that they're not going to be able to make, you'd make my DNiece's b-day a thrill, since they've already got her booked for a 10:30 BBB appt....not really my scene, as I'm glad my DDs are not old enough for that yet,:confused3 but I'm a good uncle, so I figured I'd try.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter