May 20, 2012- Dream cruise to the Bahamas

198 days!!!!!! I'm so excited, this is better than Chritmas:goodvibes... Well???? I will give them a tie, Christmas is pretty darn exciting too:woohoo:

I've been lurking for quite awhile :rolleyes1and just couldn't resist joining in! We have booked our trip for May 20-24 on the Dream. We will be spending a week before the trip at WDW. :woohoo:This will be a celebration of our DD graduating from college. 5 adults cruising on on the Dream. It will be my first cruise and I am soooo excited about it.:banana: I look forward to picking your brains for info about the cruise!:flower3:

Hi Lovemylab (by the way I love my lab too!)

That's great that you guys just booked! I hear you on the Bahamas, I think the same thing. Last year when the ship docked my daughter and I just stayed on the ship and played in the pool all day. This year I am thinking about doing the dolphin swim with her but haven't decided for sure yet. She might still be a little young and it would be a total bummer if I spent all that money and she started freaking out once the dolphins got near her!

By the way, there are quite a few other people who are doing the same thing as you and staying for a few days after and going to Disney. I'm sure all of you who are staying and going to the Star Wars weekend are going to have a blast!!!

Staying on the ship and having pool time sounds like great fun, too!

They haven't officially announced Star Wars weekend dates...but I am hoping they will start that Saturday after we return from our cruise on Thursday. Can anyone recommend other things to do on Nassau other than the Atlantis excursion? with kids?

We just got back from our 4-nighter on the Dream followed by a couple of days at WDW.

Now to get through the holidays prior to getting in cruise mode again for May. At least at that point school will be finished. I am going to struggle to get back into the groove tomorrow!

We just got back from our 4-nighter on the Dream followed by a couple of days at WDW.

Now to get through the holidays prior to getting in cruise mode again for May. At least at that point school will be finished. I am going to struggle to get back into the groove tomorrow!

Wow, so much fun so little time! How was the Halloween cruise? What special things did they do on the ship?

:ccat:

Wow, so much fun so little time! How was the Halloween cruise? What special things did they do on the ship?

:ccat:

It was fun and exciting! We had rain Halloween night, so the party was moved to the Atrium, but I thought they did a fabulous job of working it out. The CMs ended up delivering a bag of candy for each child rather than having the trick or treat. Our girls had lots of fun at the dance party!!!

I'm excited for the next one, as there were times we couldn't get to everything we wanted to do. We have found that we stay up late and sleep in on our cruises when we don't do that anywhere else! There is so much going on even late into the night, and things don't usually get started until 9 or after in the mornings.

We made it to CC and it was fabulous!!! The few cruises before and the one after were not able to make it, so we were fortunate! The water was a little cool, but with temps in the 80s, it was nice on the family beach. It was a little cooler on the Serenity Bay side, but we always make a stop there after taking the girls to Scuttles Cove.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

I know there does'nt seem to be alot of us on the dis board forum that have stated that they are on the May 20, 2012 dream cruise, but i wanted to know if anyone was interested in doing the fish extender? This is our first cruise so I would not be the best candidate to organize it, I think a more experienced Disney Cruise Vet would be better:love: I think it would be fun!!! So lets get it started:cool1:

Danielle and Cameron(12)

So happy that we have so many people in our FB group!!
Its such a great time getting to know you all!!!
Can't wait till May!

Staying on the ship and having pool time sounds like great fun, too!

They haven't officially announced Star Wars weekend dates...but I am hoping they will start that Saturday after we return from our cruise on Thursday. Can anyone recommend other things to do on Nassau other than the Atlantis excursion? with kids?

Not sure if you've seen the dates yet but SWW will begin on May 18th so they will be in full swing when we get back from the cruise. :chewy:

I will be on the cruise with my DW! We are mid twenties and no kids so we will probably won't fit in with most on the boat. Booked a land and sea. My fourth cruise (first in about 10 years) and her first cruise! Cant wait!

Just joined the FB group as well.

There is no way for us to "Check it out". You have the same info on this person as we do.

Just a reminder, these boards are a public domain. Any information you share here is available to the public. People you meet here are like people you meet on the street. You choose whether to trust or distrust someone.

Also remember, social customs differ in different parts of the globe. What may be normal for some may creep out others. This person may just be entusiastic about joining your group and just doesn't know how to verbalize his enthusiasm. But again, there are predators everywhere - even on Disney Cruises.

One suggestions on FE. The groups I participate in do not give out the room numbers to anyone except a central contact person. Then the list can only be picked up "in person" on the cruise itself. Some create websites with limited access to only the members of the group. Its up to your group to take any required measure to limit access to your personal information.

Ok, although I can hardly imagine any place in the world where this isn't considered creepy...

Hot Booties; oh my cant wait to cruise this coming May 20-24 2012 with all of you.......
Pirates of Disney

Think I'm bowing out of the FE, in case this is a real person...kinda think Pirate is a troll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter