May 20, 2012- Dream cruise to the Bahamas

You found us!

I may have to ask some questions about our Nov trip to WDW! We are staying at BLT MK view for two nights after the cruise!

You'll like BLT and two thumbs up for a MK view! Funny thing about BLT is that I have never been a fan of CR but really like BLT. Go figure. :goodvibes

You'll like BLT and two thumbs up for a MK view! Funny thing about BLT is that I have never been a fan of CR but really like BLT. Go figure. :goodvibes

We figured it may be the only time we do MK view since it is only two nights!

I just went a cruise on Disney Dream with my 3 year old daughter and had so much fun I booked my next cruise for May 20-24 2012 while still on board.

As the time gets closer if there are any single moms or dads that would be interested in meeting up at some point while on the cruise please let me know. Don't get me wrong, all of the families that I met were fantastic, but it would have been nice to be able to meet up with someone in a similiar situation as me for a drink or to chat while my daughter was in the Oceaneers Club - which she LOVED and wanted to be in all the time!:banana:

I apologize for this being so boring - this is my first time posting and I haven't figured out how to get all of the bells and whistles yet!

This is my first post...we are excited to be on the Dream next year...I've never done the fish extenders before, but am interested in doing so :cutie:

I just went a cruise on Disney Dream with my 3 year old daughter and had so much fun I booked my next cruise for May 20-24 2012 while still on board.

As the time gets closer if there are any single moms or dads that would be interested in meeting up at some point while on the cruise please let me know. Don't get me wrong, all of the families that I met were fantastic, but it would have been nice to be able to meet up with someone in a similiar situation as me for a drink or to chat while my daughter was in the Oceaneers Club - which she LOVED and wanted to be in all the time!:banana:

I apologize for this being so boring - this is my first time posting and I haven't figured out how to get all of the bells and whistles yet!

Welcome! Did you enjoy the cruise? I guess so since you booked another!

As for singles, I don't know about that, but if you would like, having a drink and chatting would be great! DH isn't much for clubs or things like that, so I usually have girlfriends at home for that kind of thing. I'd love to hang with you on the cruise!

We have two girls that will be 4 and 5 when we cruise!

Only eleven more months until we cruise!!! :cool1:

Welcome! Did you enjoy the cruise? I guess so since you booked another!

As for singles, I don't know about that, but if you would like, having a drink and chatting would be great! DH isn't much for clubs or things like that, so I usually have girlfriends at home for that kind of thing. I'd love to hang with you on the cruise!

We have two girls that will be 4 and 5 when we cruise!

Hi Amanda, yes, that would be fantastic if we could meet up at some point! My daughter is going to be 4 when we are on the cruise (she'll turn 5 in August 2012) so she's close in age to your girls too.

To answer your question, yes, we both had sooo much more fun than what I ever anticipated. I am a former Disney World employee (did the college program and then after graduating returned for another year to work there) so I knew that it would be fun, but like I said it was so much better than my expectations!:cheer2:

I know it's still almost a year away, but let's plan on meeting up at some point definitely!

Hi Amanda, yes, that would be fantastic if we could meet up at some point! My daughter is going to be 4 when we are on the cruise (she'll turn 5 in August 2012) so she's close in age to your girls too.

To answer your question, yes, we both had sooo much more fun than what I ever anticipated. I am a former Disney World employee (did the college program and then after graduating returned for another year to work there) so I knew that it would be fun, but like I said it was so much better than my expectations!:cheer2:

I know it's still almost a year away, but let's plan on meeting up at some point definitely!

Great! We were on the Magic in March and totally dig cruising DCL, especially with the ages of our girls.

arhoades- we are doing a vow renewal on this cruise!

How awesome!! So cool that we can chat through here about our weddings!!!

And congrats =)

Anyone start a FE group for this cruise yet?
If not,we should!!!

Anyone else interested???

arhoades- we are doing a vow renewal on this cruise!

How awesome!! So cool that we can chat through here about our weddings!!!

And congrats =)

Anyone start a FE group for this cruise yet?
If not,we should!!!

Anyone else interested???

We will be celebrating our anniversary on the 2012 cruise too!!! We won't be doing a vow renewal unless DH & I stand off somewhere by ourselves and say a few words to each other. :)

I don't think a FE list has been started and I have no problem putting a spreadsheet together (I strangely enough love doing spreadsheets) but since this is my first cruise and I have zilch knowledge on the whole FE thing I'd prefer if someone else heads up the actual organizing of it all. We'll be traveling with two other families (we all pretty good friends) so I'm sure I could get them into it as well.

We are going on the cruise and will be in attendance at LotsaMickey's vow renewal. Congrats you two!!!! Can't wait to go!

Definitely need to start the FE spreadsheet. LotsaMickey volunteered, but for some reason is unable to log in at the moment. As soon as she is back, I'm confident she will undertake the task with much vigor. :)

We are going on the cruise and will be in attendance at LotsaMickey's vow renewal. Congrats you two!!!! Can't wait to go!

Definitely need to start the FE spreadsheet. LotsaMickey volunteered, but for some reason is unable to log in at the moment. As soon as she is back, I'm confident she will undertake the task with much vigor. :)

Thanks Paul!!! <3

Well,having no luck getting on my LotsaMickey name,,so,I made a new account,until they fix the other,,,so yes,,I am willing to do the FE group,if anyone is interested,let me know! It is a lot of fun!!!

Just wanted to say I am at this name,until they fix the issue with my other,,if they fix it I should say!!

Talk to you all soon!

:dance3: ohhhh.....this is getting exciting now!!! There are a lot more people on here since the last time I checked in!!

Sooo....I was planning to wait it out for my BIG vacation in May of 2012. But then Southwest had that little 40 80 120 deal......and I cracked!!! :rotfl: Now I am planning a little mini vacation to Disneyland in October!! :yay:

THEN....after that little trip, I'll be in compelete cruise mode!! :woohoo:

Hi :wave2:

I am a single mom going on the cruise and would love to meet other single moms. My DD will be 10 when we go on the cruise. And oddly enough we are traveling with my ex hubby. He and I are actually good friends now and we take our daughter on vacation usually once a year. :rotfl: But I know I will want some time away from him.....he is, after all, my EX for a reason. ;) So if you want to meet up....that would be awesome!! :)

So how is everyone spending their summer? We had a week in Texas to visit with our youngest dds birthfamily, and then we are just about 5 weeks from starting school!

How is everyone?

We have have been too busy this summer to do anything too exciting. DD's in swimming lessons all summer and I've working like CRAZY!!! But we are planning our little fall getaway to Disneyland!! :banana: I am very much looking forward to that!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter