May 2, 2016 Disney Dream

We just booked our first disneycruise just two days ago and I just learned about the Fe. I suppose we are too late?

We just booked our first disneycruise just two days ago and I just learned about the Fe. I suppose we are too late?

I think it is. I posted over a week ago asking to be added and have not gotten a response at all. :( Well now I know to get on here much earlier lol

Sorry it took so long to get this updated and the final list out! We've been super busy getting ready!

Can't wait to see you all!

Attachments

• FINAL Sheet 1 - Group 3 Fish Extender.pdf
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Last call for the Fairy dust list and Mixology! Mixology is set for 2 pm on our sea day and we have one open space. Please PM me here or on the "other" page if you're interested!

Sorry it took so long to get this updated and the final list out! We've been super busy getting ready!

Can't wait to see you all!
Hey girlie, our room isn't updated on this one. Can you fix it? or I can just post it on here. It's 10004 for the Cooks. Thanks. Can't wait, can't wait!! Whoo-hoo:tigger:

This is definitely the quietest cruise thread I have ever been on. I keep wondering what this other site is that everyone mentions. Maybe all the chatter is happening over there because it isn't here.

This is definitely the quietest cruise thread I have ever been on. I keep wondering what this other site is that everyone mentions. Maybe all the chatter is happening over there because it isn't here.
It's a large social media website :) Can't name it here though :rolleyes1

We have our "Fairy (Pixie) dust list that we can add you to (you too FireflyMomma) if you want :-) I'll be closing that tomorrow though as many people have already left home and started their travels.

Last call for the Fairy dust list and Mixology! Mixology is set for 2 pm on our sea day and we have one open space. Please PM me here or on the "other" page if you're interested!

Info please. Can i be added to the 'other' site or no? Seems like thats where everyone is talking and getting info.

Hey Amanda! No idea why your stateroom wasn't showing up on the previous sheet! Here is an updated one including your stateroom number!

See you all in a few days!

Attachments

• UPDATED FE3 Sheet 1 - Group 3 Fish Extender.pdf
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
This whole "can't mention other sites" thing is ridiculous. Totally turning me off from this site.

Everyone packed & ready to go? :-) Safe travels to everyone and see ya' real soon!
Just have to put the final items in the bags tomorrow morning and then we are on our way.

Sitting down to finalize where we will park, handle a few work items, and then off to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter