May 2, 2016 Disney Dream

Awesome, Jena! I have you added to the list!

I'll be posting an updated list on Friday!

May 2 DREAM Fish Extender: Looking to join the group that is doing FE. John and Jena Joyce, Cabin 8143. Our kiddos will participate Violet (12) and Jude (9). Thanks so much!

Last call for those who are still looking to be added to the FE!

If you haven't yet sent me your information, please make sure I get it before 4/15!

Here is the final version for those of you in the FE!

Please PM me as soon as possible with any last minute revisions!

Attachments

• FEFINALGROUP3 Sheet 1 - Group 3 Fish Extender.pdf
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
Hey There! Thanks so much for including us on the list. Question: I made the FE for our kids ONLY. Should I add/ make another for my husband and I? (or a shared pocket) Are all the adults doing the exchange as well? Looks like there are about 42 participants including my family of 4. Is this correct? Also, I wanted to give you our updated info for the list...

John Age 46, favorite character : Mr. Incredible *Celebrating 20th Anniversary on 5/5
Jena Age 42, favorite character : Mrs. Incredible *Celebrating 20th Anniversary on 5/5
Violet, Age 12, favorite characters: The Little Mermaid & Zootopia
Jude, Age 9, favorite characters: Goofy & Big Hero 6

Last edited:
So excited! I've posted the final updated list on the other social media page so let me know if you guys need me to post it here as well and I'll get it up to date!

Also, I'll be sure to get everything updated for you, French Mouse! Totally up to you if you would like to make another pocket for you and your husband. I know many families will do a stateroom gift as well as something individual and a few other folks in our group in our group are adult only staterooms.

So excited! I've posted the final updated list on the other social media page so let me know if you guys need me to post it here as well and I'll get it up to date!

Also, I'll be sure to get everything updated for you, French Mouse! Totally up to you if you would like to make another pocket for you and your husband. I know many families will do a stateroom gift as well as something individual and a few other folks in our group in our group are adult only staterooms.

OK- that makes sense. Also, can you report an update to our list? You mentioned posting on another social media page but I have no idea what the heck that means. (sorry to seem so clueless but I cannot navigate this forum to save my life) I just want to be able to account for everyone and print a list to take with us. THANKS SO MUCH for all you are doing to make this happen- J Joyce

Hello everyone. We just booked today. Last minute cruises for the win!

It will be my husband, my 11 year old son, and me.

OMGosh I just booked this trip!! It's going to be a girls trip!!! So excited!! It will be me & my two daughters. We will be celebrating my oldest daughters college graduation!!!

OMGosh I just booked this trip!! It's going to be a girls trip!!! So excited!! It will be me & my two daughters. We will be celebrating my oldest daughters college graduation!!!
Welcome to the late booking club! We just booked yesterday! I keep logging in to see if they have given us our room assignment yet. Whee! :tink:

We will actually be on board for my 43rd birthday and celebrating my "cancer free" diagnosis.

Welcome to the late booking club! We just booked yesterday! I keep logging in to see if they have given us our room assignment yet. Whee! :tink:

We will actually be on board for my 43rd birthday and celebrating my "cancer free" diagnosis.
Yea for you "cancer free". That is worth the celebration! Glad to know we aren't the only late bookers. Did you sign up for port arrival time? Do we really have to go by that time?

I had to wait to see if we could sail or not. My youngest daughter shattered her leg below the knee and hasn't been able to walk since February 11. She says we can just prop her in a chair during the day!!
So excited to sail!!

Since we booked so late, will we still get luggage tags. We haven't cruise DCL in a couple years. I assume they still mail them out?

Yea for you "cancer free". That is worth the celebration! Glad to know we aren't the only late bookers. Did you sign up for port arrival time? Do we really have to go by that time?

I had to wait to see if we could sail or not. My youngest daughter shattered her leg below the knee and hasn't been able to walk since February 11. She says we can just prop her in a chair during the day!!
So excited to sail!!
A cruise is just the thing for your daughter. Plenty of relaxing during a cruise!

We did choose our Port Arrival time as I was doing the online check-in. It's later than I had hoped for :( as I wanted to be there for the ship tour at 1:45pm. DH and I have both been on the Magic and he has been on the Wonder but this is our first time on the Dream class ships. I just like the idea of a guided tour. Was going to take the kiddo and show him around.

Since we booked so late, will we still get luggage tags. We haven't cruise DCL in a couple years. I assume they still mail them out?
Not sure if we'll get them in time. They were mailed to us last year when we were on the Magic. This is really late for us but it's possible. If they don't come in the mail, I believe they can be printed onsite. Our room assignment was just given so I'm hoping the packet mails out today and it's not something we have to even worry about.

A cruise is just the thing for your daughter. Plenty of relaxing during a cruise!

We did choose our Port Arrival time as I was doing the online check-in. It's later than I had hoped for :( as I wanted to be there for the ship tour at 1:45pm. DH and I have both been on the Magic and he has been on the Wonder but this is our first time on the Dream class ships. I just like the idea of a guided tour. Was going to take the kiddo and show him around.

Not sure if we'll get them in time. They were mailed to us last year when we were on the Magic. This is really late for us but it's possible. If they don't come in the mail, I believe they can be printed onsite. Our room assignment was just given so I'm hoping the packet mails out today and it's not something we have to even worry about.
Your room was just assigned? when did you book?? I will check our to see :)

We booked yesterday. Took about 24 hours to get the assignment.
Ours was assigned also. I wish I would have picked a different GTY category. We are so far from an elevator. Normally, that isn't a big deal but my youngest DD (19), shattered her leg from the knee down on February 11 and just started walking again today. I was so excited about going, I forgot that walking is going to be very difficult for her. I guess we will just walk very slowly where ever we go. We are on the deck 5 forward.

Hi everyone! My family and I are going on our first cruise!!! We cannot wait! My husband and I are bringing our two girls (5 & 2). We are celebrating my husband finishing college after going back for a new degree! 33 months behind us!

I was wondering if it it too late to be added to the FE list? I just joined this group today

Hi. Can you post the final list here? I'm not sure how to find the list on the other site. Thanks again for organizing. Putting together gift bags now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter