May 2, 2016 Disney Dream

CookieMama- I'll get it updated this afternoon and sent out!

FrenchMouse- I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to send/receive private messages.

Can anyone else confirm that for me?

CookieMama- I'll get it updated this afternoon and sent out!

FrenchMouse- I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to send/receive private messages.

Can anyone else confirm that for me?
You have to have at least 10 posts to do private messages. The tech board has a section for you to get your post count up so you can unlock this feature.

Alright- just saw your message about posts. I will keep asking questions. I just don't want the whole world knowing our info. Just so you can pre-plan, I think for now just our 2 kids will participate. Do many adults do this, too? Jena

You have to have at least 10 posts to do private messages. The tech board has a section for you to get your post count up so you can unlock this feature.
DO people just post this information right out on the board? I am sending messages to get my count up. Seems strange but I will do it if necessary. Thanks-

We are excited to be celebrating our 20th Anniversary on our upcoming DREAM cruise! Can't wait- it's our 2nd cruise w Disney.

M- Do you mean 10 messages?? (posts) My profile picture says I am at 5.

Yep! Once you have ten posts, we should be able to private message each other!

Some people do post their info here in the thread and then I add it to a spreadsheet. Once we have everyone's confirmed information, then I'll make sure everyone from the group has a copy!

Alright- just saw your message about posts. I will keep asking questions. I just don't want the whole world knowing our info. Just so you can pre-plan, I think for now just our 2 kids will participate. Do many adults do this, too? Jena
It's really up to you. Some people do one gift for the whole cabin. Some do gifts for the kids then a little something for the parents. Some do one gift for every individual in the room. A lot of people travel without kids so its just adults in the room. There are some great ideas on Pinterest just search fish extender. It's super fun and addicting.:mickeyjum

We are up to six confirmed staterooms (yay!) and a few more maybes!

I'll post an updated list later this evening. Now, time to start crafting!

Also, this just came in the mail!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 5
Just booked this cruise today! It will be my girlfriend's first ever cruise and I am SUPER excited! Personally, this will be my 4th Disney Cruise!

I too have noticed that the FE's on the other popular page are closed already, and I'd LOVE to put together a small one for those of us who were not able to get "on board" with their groups (SEA what I did there?)!

I have participated a few times in the past, and would be more than willing to start a spreadsheet for those of us looking to do a group!

Let's say we give everyone until April 15 to choose if they would like to join and I'll start a running list! This is the information we would need from each person:

Names
Cabin Number (if GTY we can add them as we get them)
Favorite Characters
Celebrations (birthday/anniversary/first cruise/etc)

Hi there, we would like to join the FE group! We are super excited to participate! There are 4 of us:
Family Name: Sullivan
Cabin #: 6096
Karen, 40, no allergies, favorite character is Mickey; celebrating 40th BD
Tom, 41, no allergies, favorite character is Mike Wazowski; celebrating 40th BD (late)
Aidan, 9, nut allergy, favorite characters are Star Wars & Avengers; first cruise
Megan, 6, no allergies, favorite characters are Officer Hops, Disgust, Vanellope von Schweetz; first cruise.

Thank you so much for organizing this!

welcome aboard the FE list! I'll get you added right away!

I'll be sending out the updated list in just a few days!

We're also trying to get a Mixology group going if anyone is interested. We need 20 to do a private class and we are looking at either Nassau day or the sea day. The cost is $20 per person.

If you are interested, please either post on the thread or send me a private message. We will need to know names, staterooms, and if you want sea day or Nassau day.

Just a few more days for anyone interested in signing up for the FE to do so!

Here is our updated list as of 4/11!

Attachments

• AlmostFinalFEGroup3.pdf
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
We're also trying to get a Mixology group going if anyone is interested. We need 20 to do a private class and we are looking at either Nassau day or the sea day. The cost is $20 per person.

If you are interested, please either post on the thread or send me a private message. We will need to know names, staterooms, and if you want sea day or Nassau day.
Please PM me here or on the other site with your name(s), stateroom number and if you prefer Nassau day, sea day or are flexible and I'll add you to the list. Currently, we're just a few short of booking this! Cost is $20 per person and the class lets you mix 4-5 full size drinks (and drink them :-) ) and takes about an hour :-)

We'd like to participate in the FE! We are Karrie and Bob Schweikert, Robert (11), and Kate (8). Cabin 9582. Thanks for organizing!

May 2 DREAM Fish Extender: Looking to join the group that is doing FE. John and Jena Joyce, Cabin 8143. Our kiddos will participate Violet (12) and Jude (9). Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter