May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

I❤MICKEY;51306843 said:
Does anyone know if the time and location have been finalized for the last day lunch?

I have to meet with the head waiter to finalize it, but it should be noon on the last sea day in the dining room normally scheduled for lunch.

We are mostly done packing also. As usual, I'm sure I've over packed. :)

I'll have the tastings lists and a bunch of DL and DCA maps at the first meetup in case anyone is going to Disneyland post-cruise and wants to start studying.

Just have to get a pedicure and pack up all the cameras and chargers and gizmos. So ready to go!

I feel like I have been packing for days :-) with 3 little girls, there are so many princess dresses that the suitcases are overflowing. Just the last minute items left to pack now. Have not pre booked the photo cd, is it necessary? Is it the same price onboard? I saw some mention of bringing bug spray, is it necessary? Didn't pack that item, should I get some?

Oh boy. Had I not cruised with my SIL and her three daughters, I would have no idea what you are talking about! I was amazed at how much she had to do. And to top it off, BIL bailed out on the cruise at the last minute so she had to do it all herself! When I realized the pickle she was in, I helped as much as I could and really wished we had booked the cabin much closer to them!

I'm the bug spray question person, and from the responses, looks like something we should have. I have a big bottle in case you forget yours. We pack a literal pharmacy when we travel if anyone needs anything. Sorry, can't help with the CD question.

Good luck with the packing!

We are mostly done packing also. As usual, I'm sure I've over packed. :)

I'll have the tastings lists and a bunch of DL and DCA maps at the first meetup in case anyone is going to Disneyland post-cruise and wants to start studying.

Just have to get a pedicure and pack up all the cameras and chargers and gizmos. So ready to go!

I could use a map of DL and DCA. We'll be getting there on Monday night after the cruise. Thanks. I will look for you at the first meet!
Bobbi:)

Hi All:cool1:
Talk about your dumb luck, or lack there of! I received an e-mail confirmation yesterday about my reservation from Holiday inn about our upcoming room/cruise package we had with them when I noticed something strange about the location of the hotel. Yep you guessed it, It was in Ft. Lauderdale and not in Miami. I was sure I had confirmed this on my initial reservation when making this over 6 months ago. I had even printed it out, cut it neatly to fit in my passporter book, and wrote on the correct page. I called the front desk and of course they don't go to Miami with a shuttle. I had to cancel the reservation and make a new one for the night. I then got a shuttle service the hotel uses at a discount (cheaper than renting a car-I did check) and all is good with the world. Something or a little bird or a higher power was looking out for me is all I can say yesterday. I had to get out a secon big bag for travel after the scale was not kind with the 50 pound rule for check in at SWA. We still only have 4 check-in bags though with 1 being the size of a carry-on, oh well I knoww I won't wear most of it anyway. See all of you on Friday. I and D.Anne will have the Green tie-die Mickey Mouse shirts on. See you then DIS-ers.pirate::firefight

Talk about your dumb luck, or lack there of! I received an e-mail confirmation yesterday about my reservation from Holiday inn about our upcoming room/cruise package we had with them when I noticed something strange about the location of the hotel. Yep you guessed it, It was in Ft. Lauderdale and not in Miami. I was sure I had confirmed this on my initial reservation when making this over 6 months ago. I had even printed it out, cut it neatly to fit in my passporter book, and wrote on the correct page. I called the front desk and of course they don't go to Miami with a shuttle. I had to cancel the reservation and make a new one for the night. I then got a shuttle service the hotel uses at a discount (cheaper than renting a car-I did check) and all is good with the world. Something or a little bird or a higher power was looking out for me is all I can say yesterday. I had to get out a secon big bag for travel after the scale was not kind with the 50 pound rule for check in at SWA. We still only have 4 check-in bags though with 1 being the size of a carry-on, oh well I knoww I won't wear most of it anyway. See all of you on Friday. I and D.Anne will have the Green tie-die Mickey Mouse shirts on. See you then DIS-ers.pirate::firefight

I am so glad you have it right, now!

Wow, jrp, good catch! We'll be looking for the green tie-dyes on Friday! Carry on..... :wave:

Okay, I will be the on in a white t-shirt with a picture of Pirate Bob with Pirate Minnie and Pirate Goofy. Bano will be in a white tee with Mickey pushing a cart. pirate:

Wow, jrp, good catch! We'll be looking for the green tie-dyes on Friday! Carry on..... :wave:

Okay, I will be the on in a white t-shirt with a picture of Pirate Bob with Pirate Minnie and Pirate Goofy. Bano will be in a white tee with Mickey pushing a cart. pirate:

:lmao:I have no idea what I will be wearing on Friday!:crazy: maybe I can post as we're leaving Vero Beach!:beach:

:lmao:I have no idea what I will be wearing on Friday!:crazy: maybe I can post as we're leaving Vero Beach!:beach:

Tom read this and said, " You'll wear your 'Tigger is that you'? shirt, "and I suppose he's right, it's really my favorite Disney shirt!

Bobbi:thumbsup2

The DW :love:was telling me yesterday she saw where someone or group had 100 shirts for the cruise they had ordered :grouphug:? Has anyone else heard anything about this on Facebook or other areas :confused3? I have stopped going on FB all together as of several months ago :scared1:. I did order the in room shirts for the Panama Canal Crossing :boat:through Disney Gift service as I thought they would be nice. I'll have the camera :magnify: out looking for you guys. see ya soon,:firefight

Somebody on the Facebook group kindly coordinated getting group t shirts. I can't wait to see them on Friday.

Corinna

The DW :love:was telling me yesterday she saw where someone or group had 100 shirts for the cruise they had ordered :grouphug:? Has anyone else heard anything about this on Facebook or other areas :confused3? I have stopped going on FB all together as of several months ago :scared1:. I did order the in room shirts for the Panama Canal Crossing :boat:through Disney Gift service as I thought they would be nice. I'll have the camera :magnify: out looking for you guys. see ya soon,:firefight

Sorry, but you had to order them on Facebook.pirate:

I am just going to get it on the ship since the pre order one is like I thought the one that will be sold on board. This way I do not have to pay tax.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thoughts? Any advantage to do it in advance or is on ship fine?
Hi BerardFam :cool1:
The only advantage I had was that I had the money at that time to get them. I am sure there are opinions as to both purchasing them in advanced or on-board the ship. At least this is one more thing I don't have to worry about doing later down the list of to do's. Just what I need is another tee according to my DW as I have about 150 Harley and FD shirts I have collected over the years. See you soon, and of course CARRY ON :firefight

Hi BerardFam :cool1:
The only advantage I had was that I had the money at that time to get them. I am sure there are opinions as to both purchasing them in advanced or on-board the ship. At least this is one more thing I don't have to worry about doing later down the list of to do's. Just what I need is another tee according to my DW as I have about 150 Harley and FD shirts I have collected over the years. See you soon, and of course CARRY ON :firefight

Great thank you. I think we'll wait till we board on Friday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter