May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

Just in case they don't, I'll have the final lists from DCL with me at the Meetup on Friday so everyone can verify they're where they are supposed to be. I believe our times are finalized but I was waiting on a final OK from them after all the rooms were assigned. There is a note on the forms I got saying that guests won't be notified or invited for private tastings, but we'll see.

Sunday May 4, Martini, 2:00
Tuesday May 6, Mixology 1, 2:00
Wednesday May 7, Mixology 2, 2:00
Sunday May 11, Champagne, 12:00
Monday May 12, Wine, 12:00
Tuesday May 13, Tequila & Margarita, 2:00

everything is in the Cadillac Lounge.

Can't wait to see you all next week!

:banana::banana::banana:

Do you need our cabin numbers or does disney figure it out from our res number?

Can you tell me what there is to see at the southern most point? Why is it so special?
I have been to the most southern point in the US, on the Big Island in Hawaii. One of the most interesting spots I've been to in Hawaii.

It is a great "check the box" picture, but there is not much to see there other than a marker. See the following link:

Southernmost Point

Enjoying your wonderful city yet again. Glad we've managed 5 days of fabulous sun. Hope tomorrow Wont be too gloomy and wet.

You are lucky to live in such a great city.

It is a great "check the box" picture, but there is not much to see there other than a marker. See the following link:

Southernmost Point
Th

Thanks for the photo, not much to see. Far more exciting in Hawaii. I think we'll give it a pass.

They still have 3 1 BR suites available. The cruise is in 8 days...8 days!

And they raise the price of the suite by more than $100. Only Disney would do that!

Hi All:cool1:
My response to Disney is is of course "I'm Henry The Eighth I Am, I Am" :rotfl2: Well that is what Peter amd the Boys might say!:lmao: I see everyone has got pre-cruise plans in force at this time, and I am with you in spirit at least :beach:. I guess I will start packing this weekend for oour flight next Thursday to Ft. Lauderdale and then down to Miami for the night before the cruise :moped:. Taking several items to cleaners to have it folded and then put in bags to seal for trip in luggage, where they will be hung up on arrival at the Wonder:sail:. Everyone who is traveling please be aware of your surroundings and be safe pixiedust:. See you all real soon.:firefight

Hi All:cool1:
My response to Disney is is of course "I'm Henry The Eighth I Am, I Am" :rotfl2: Well that is what Peter amd the Boys might say!:lmao: I see everyone has got pre-cruise plans in force at this time, and I am with you in spirit at least :beach:. I guess I will start packing this weekend for oour flight next Thursday to Ft. Lauderdale and then down to Miami for the night before the cruise :moped:. Taking several items to cleaners to have it folded and then put in bags to seal for trip in luggage, where they will be hung up on arrival at the Wonder:sail:. Everyone who is traveling please be aware of your surroundings and be safe pixiedust:. See you all real soon.:firefight

Sounds like an excellent plan!

I mentioned Herman's Hermits to the guys showing us around the Kissimmee area, and got blank stares!:lmao:

We are enjoying our stay in Pirate Bob's (&Bano's) lovely home community. There's one other area of FL, the Clermont area that we want to look at before we make up our minds.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Good Morning from Germany! It is already Friday here, so that means we will all board the Wonder ONE WEEK from today!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Heading to Epcot! Chefs de France ADR, then concert and Illuminations!

Very cool indeed!! Just had the Austin Powers flashback also going on for a sec.:scared: Have a magical time pixiedust:.:firefight

I hope everyone who is traveling to WDW this week has a great time!

bobbi are you still taking folks for the last day lunch?

I suggest that people who haven't signed up just ask at the podium before noon on the day. I seem to remember folks doing that for the EBTA cruise we were on last year. We had an area, and I think some people were accommodated.

Our count is 56 adults and 11 children.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Greetings all from WDI here in Glendale CA. Just going to the D23 shopping event. I know I am going to have to resist some stuff because of our half month voyage in 6 days.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Everyone please check your email. Sent 1 last revision for SM today. Everyone should have your room numbers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter