May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

We do as your husband. To us it's not vacation if we are doing chores, so no laundry. Speaking of vacation I am posting this for my room at my home resort, The Villas Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Yes, I remember we had this conversation once before. To each his own.:goodvibes

We do as your husband. To us it's not vacation if we are doing chores, so no laundry. Speaking of vacation I am posting this for my room at my home resort, The Villas Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Howdy neighbor! That's our "home", too!

Traffic Bug You? Then STEP ON IT!

This Will Be Our First Disney Cruise Line Trip (Have Cruised Before On Other Lines). Have Always Wanted To Try A DCL Cruise And The Panama Canal Seemed Like A Great Opportunity To Try One Out. I Found This Deal Last Week And Was So Stoked! We Wanted Something Extra Magical For Our 25th Anniversary Celebration. This Is It! I Have Done A Lot Of Research And Learned About Door Decorating And Fish Extenders. Sounds Like Fun! The Creative Juices Have Been Flowing Nonstop! We Don't Have A Cabin Assigned Yet But I Will Be Signing Up Right Away. Looking So Forward To The Adventure That Awaits!!!

How Many Days/Times Does Each Person Do The FE Gifts?

WBPC Final Sea Day Luncheon

bobbiwoz (2)
Dollphingirl47
Jeff Spencer (2)
Pirate Bob (8)
Muushka (2)
Jen Den
ImDMous (2)
WalleandEve (2)
Aschwa
JenDen (2)
Moosebowl (2)
jrp (2)
AuntP
kelsmama99 (2+2C)
ERDocG (2+2C)

This Will Be Our First Disney Cruise Line Trip (Have Cruised Before On Other Lines). Have Always Wanted To Try A DCL Cruise And The Panama Canal Seemed Like A Great Opportunity To Try One Out. I Found This Deal Last Week And Was So Stoked! We Wanted Something Extra Magical For Our 25th Anniversary Celebration. This Is It! I Have Done A Lot Of Research And Learned About Door Decorating And Fish Extenders. Sounds Like Fun! The Creative Juices Have Been Flowing Nonstop! We Don't Have A Cabin Assigned Yet But I Will Be Signing Up Right Away. Looking So Forward To The Adventure That Awaits!!!

Welcome aboard! pixiedust: :welcome:

On the FE Gifts, we give to each stateroom in our group once; however, we don't deliver to all staterooms in one day. We typically do a handful of staterooms per day so that the giving is spread out through the cruise. Hope this helps. :)

Welcome Newcomers!

Just an update about tastings.
We've got enough people for 2 mixology, 1 martini, 1 champagne, 1 tequila and 1 wine tasting!

Talking with DCL to arrange times for each already. Once I get them set, I'll be needing a little more info from people. If you didn't put a stateroom number in the form because you are GT, I'll need your reservation number so that our DCL host, Alma, can track your reservation and know what room to deliver your tickets to.

When we're ready for that step, I'll put a post with each tasting seperately and who I have signed up and you can just PM me any missing info.

Wine wasn't specifically listed on the form, but there have been enough people who added it to "Other" that I think we can make the minimum. If you put "wine" or "any" or "all" or something like that on the form, I've already got you in the list. If you want to add wine and you've already filled out the form for other stuff, just PM me and I'll alter your data. If you haven't filled out the form yet and want to join us, the link is on the first page of this discussion.

I think I need to have a semi-finalized list at about 45 days so don't delay. Step right up and get your spots! "Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!"

Happy Friday!
Twoooooooooo Months!

:cool1:

Welcome on board.

Welcome Newcomers!

Just an update about tastings.
We've got enough people for 2 mixology, 1 martini, 1 champagne, 1 tequila and 1 wine tasting!

Talking with DCL to arrange times for each already. Once I get them set, I'll be needing a little more info from people. If you didn't put a stateroom number in the form because you are GT, I'll need your reservation number so that our DCL host, Alma, can track your reservation and know what room to deliver your tickets to.

When we're ready for that step, I'll put a post with each tasting seperately and who I have signed up and you can just PM me any missing info.

Wine wasn't specifically listed on the form, but there have been enough people who added it to "Other" that I think we can make the minimum. If you put "wine" or "any" or "all" or something like that on the form, I've already got you in the list. If you want to add wine and you've already filled out the form for other stuff, just PM me and I'll alter your data. If you haven't filled out the form yet and want to join us, the link is on the first page of this discussion.

I think I need to have a semi-finalized list at about 45 days so don't delay. Step right up and get your spots! "Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!"

Happy Friday!
Twoooooooooo Months!

:cool1:

That is great news. So I just have to get a ticket for the chocolate tasting and maybe for the Mojito/ Caipirinha tasting if they offer this on our sailing. I am still laughing about this one. We requested a group Mojito tasting for the Westbound Transatlantic in 2010 and originally DCL was not too keen saying there would be no interest and they had never done it before. They did come round when we had two groups wanting to do this and it has been part of the regular offering ever since.

Corinna

Just wanted to let everyone know i will be emailing secret Mickey names this afternoon. Anyone who joins later will receive their name as soon as we have more participants to exchange with.:cloud9:

Welcome on board. That is great news. So I just have to get a ticket for the chocolate tasting and maybe for the Mojito/ Caipirinha tasting if they offer this on our sailing. I am still laughing about this one. We requested a group Mojito tasting for the Westbound Transatlantic in 2010 and originally DCL was not too keen saying there would be no interest and they had never done it before. They did come round when we had two groups wanting to do this and it has been part of the regular offering ever since. Corinna

You had me at caipirinha.

WBPC Final Sea Day Luncheon
bobbiwoz (2)
Dollphingirl47
Jeff Spencer (2)
Pirate Bob (8)
Muushka (2)
Jen Den
ImDMous (2)
WalleandEve (2)
Aschwa
JenDen (2)
Moosebowl (2)
jrp (2)
AuntP
kelsmama99 (2+2C)
ERDocG (2+2C)
AnneBerkery (2)

I just completed my online registration. I forgot that DCL assigns times to embark!
12:30 for us.:eek:

Hi all,
It sounds like in the past there are not too many kids on this sailing. Just wondering who out there has kids in the 3-6ish range? My daughter will be turning 5 right after the cruise (5/20) and my son will be 3 in June. We are very much working on wrapping up potty training so he can go in to ocean club as we were told if they turn 3 with in 2 months of the cruise and are potty trained they can.
Anyhow, would like to connect with other cruisers with kids this age. Maybe we can do a side group at meet & greet or have a separate meet & greet or activities?
Thanks!

Our DD will be 4 at the time of cruising! Would love to hear what other fams with younger kids plan to do for shore excursions etc!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter