• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2, 2013 Wonder Cruise Meet

Just wondering if there are other single parents on the cruise, I'm a single mom bringing her two boys aged 10 and 5 hoping to find other single family to have an adult to spend time with, a little adult conversation maybe! This is our first cruise so I'm pretty nervous!

Robin"D";48236077 said:
it does....They are a little pricey,
Have you tired or thought about:

SAS Transportation
1-954-600-0240
www.ridesas.com

their cost is $15 per person

Just a thought...

C U Real Soon!!!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I think we already have reservations for transportation to the ship.
C U Real soon Ya self :)

Just wondering if there are other single parents on the cruise, I'm a single mom bringing her two boys aged 10 and 5 hoping to find other single family to have an adult to spend time with, a little adult conversation maybe! This is our first cruise so I'm pretty nervous!

Another solo parent here:) Traveling with my almost 7 year old son and my mom.

Make sure you come to the meet and greet on the first day at 3 PM in the Promenade Lounge. Weather permitting we will also be at the Mickey Pool after we board.

Robin"D";48236077 said:
it does....They are a little pricey,
Have you tired or thought about:

SAS Transportation
1-954-600-0240
www.ridesas.com

their cost is $15 per person

Just a thought...

C U Real Soon!!!

Our plane doesn't land in Miami until 5 pm . Hope check in will be very easy:)

Make sure you come to the meet and greet on the first day at 3 PM in the Promenade Lounge. Weather permitting we will also be at the Mickey Pool after we board.

Great!! Happy to know I'm not alone!!

after you collect your luaggae & belongs/ call the hotel [1-954-527-2700]
to get pick up [they do charge for this/ $8.00 per person].

Remember that there is a shopping center with a Publix right behind the hotel.
2 more days of work!!! :cool1:

Our plane doesn't land in Miami until 5 pm . Hope check in will be very easy:)

I felt like the little boy in the old Disney commercial "I'm too excited to sleep" :)

I felt like the little boy in the old Disney commercial "I'm too excited to sleep" :)

My little boy is to excited to sleep:). He woke up about 10 minutes ago and came out of his room with a big smile and saying 2 more days Mommy.

:surfweb: HOLY CATFISH.....it is not easy working today...:scared1:

Knowing in 48 hrs we will be heading to the airport!!!! :yay:

My granddaughter called me this morning to say only two more sleeps Grammie!

So excited to meet everyone! Have to find the Promenade Lounge! We arriving in Miami Tuesday morning. I can't wait. We have waited so long for this trip I feel like it will go so fast. Does anyone feel sad as well? Like savor every minute? Double edge sword I guess. :cool1::sad:;)

5 1/2 more hours of work left before vacation starts! Not leaving till Wednesday morning but I have cleaning, packing and embroidering pillowcases to do still!

To all my fellow shipmates and your families,

May you all have a magical vacation full of wonderful memories to dream on the rest of your days.
Lots of love and fantastical energy,
Vicki

How was the trip for everyone? It was way better than I could ever hope for! Now, to plan for our next trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It was our first time on DCL (just us adults,) and we LOVED it. Can't say enough nice things about Castaway Cay and the ship!

Castaway Cay was amazing! The ship and the crew were over the top wonderful as well. The only issues we had had nothing to do with the cruise at all but, some rather poorly behaved guests adults and children but, it did not ruin our cruise at all.

Castaway Cay was amazing! The ship and the crew were over the top wonderful as well. The only issues we had had nothing to do with the cruise at all but, some rather poorly behaved guests adults and children but, it did not ruin our cruise at all.

Totally agree. There were a lot of inconsiderate people, but it didn't make the trip any less WONDERful ;)

I could not believe the amount of rude people on this cruise! My husband has some difficulty walking due to Parkinson's Disease and I could not believe how many people pushed him aside because he walked to slow for them :( We did have a great time despite the lack of manners of some people :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter