May 2, 2013 Wonder Cruise Meet

Good Afternoon!!

A very pretty day here today in Maryland!! Happy New Year to everyone!! I am hoping that this thread gets more active here soon!!!
15 weeks from today we board the Wonder!! Soooo excited to go!! This will be my 3rd cruise!!

Wondering if there is any interest in an FE exchange?? A group meet?? for those of us that are here and hoping we gain some other cruisers!!

Lets see if we can get this thread moving!!:cool1::banana::yay::dance3:

Sue

We have a 6 cabin group of 23 going on this cruise. Most of us are not big cruisers, though one party used to work for Carnival and has cruised quite a bit. It is our first Disney Cruise for all of us.

Just dropped by to say hi!

Welcome!!! to you and your group!!! Disney Cruises are awesome!! This will be my 3rd cruise!! Hope you come back to chat with us!!

Sue

If anyone knows anything about running one of these threads, let me know if there's anything I need to do to hand over control. I was laid off by my large company as a part of a division close and am having to push my cruise out a year. That means I won't be going on the 2013 cruise, unfortunately.

I hope you all have a great time, especially those doing the B2B with the Panama repo.

Please message me directly if you are willing to take over the thread and know if there's anything I need to do.

Thanks!
Stephenie :sad:

Unfortunately, I have had to withdraw from the 5/2 cruise. This is necessary, as I have to be present for contractors, who will be handling Hurricane Sandy repairs to our home.

I updated the information on page 1, with regard to rescinding the Group Hotel information, due to lack of interest.

Steven

Unfortunately, I have had to withdraw from the 5/2 cruise. This is necessary, as I have to be present for contractors, who will be handling Hurricane Sandy repairs to our home.

I updated the information on page 1, with regard to rescinding the Group Hotel information, due to lack of interest.

Steven

You & Donna will be missed. :(

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Hi I will be on this cruise :) I will be going with my DH, DD6, DD3, my mom, dad, sister, BIL, niece 11, and Nephew 15. Can't wait!!

Steven

Sorry to hear you wont be cruising with us!! Best of luck with the repairs in your home!!!

Sue

If anyone knows anything about running one of these threads, let me know if there's anything I need to do to hand over control. I was laid off by my large company as a part of a division close and am having to push my cruise out a year. That means I won't be going on the 2013 cruise, unfortunately.

I hope you all have a great time, especially those doing the B2B with the Panama repo.

Please message me directly if you are willing to take over the thread and know if there's anything I need to do.

Thanks!
Stephenie :sad:

Sorry to hear you have been laid off from your company! Hope you are able to find something else quick!

What is involved with taking over the thread??

Enjoy your cruise when you are able to go!!

Sue

Sorry to hear you have been laid off from your company! Hope you are able to find something else quick!

What is involved with taking over the thread??

Enjoy your cruise when you are able to go!!

Sue

I don't think we have to worry about taking over thread. If things get moving and we want to make sure people can find info we can notify one of the mods to add info to first post.

Hi there, this will be my first dc and I was wondering if any of you know if we have a pirates night aboard this cruise and what princesses I can expect to see in the meet and greet. Also can any one explain to me how the rental of cabanas in Cast away cay work? I heard that other cruisers get dibs on them first, if so is there ever any chance for a first time cruiser like myself to actually get one?

Hi there, this will be my first dc and I was wondering if any of you know if we have a pirates night aboard this cruise and what princesses I can expect to see in the meet and greet. Also can any one explain to me how the rental of cabanas in Cast away cay work? I heard that other cruisers get dibs on them first, if so is there ever any chance for a first time cruiser like myself to actually get one?

Welcome!! We will have a pirates night aboard ship and they usually have a princess meet and greet that will be posted in the daily navigator. There will be a lot of photo opportunities. Now that the first 4 night out of Miami has sailed we should start to see some navigators posted.

Yes, cabanas do usually go quickly but keep checking since sometimes people who book them will give them up. We have been to Castaway once and found the family beach to be great and we didn't see a need for a cabana but some people do really like them.

Welcome to the thread!! Look forward to chatting here with you!!

Sue

Is anyone interested in starting a FE group? I am willing to organize it if you want to send me a PM.

Include in PM:
Names
Cabin #
#boys/names/ages
#girls/names/ages
email address

:grouphug:Hello everyone! I'm so happy to be joining this thread with you! I have only been on the Disney Magic back in 2007 with my DH, DD 11. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise. Now that my other DD is 5, we wanted her to get to experience the best. We are staying the night before in Miami as well. Can you help us?

Would like shuttle service from the airport if possible and reasonable hotel rates around $100-$130 per night, free continental breakfast,popcorn:: and a shuttle package to the cruise port (dont mind paying). If there is a cheap nice hotel around Biscayne Bay we wanted to spend the day before at the mall there. I'm from New York, so if anyone knows this Florida area I would greatly appreciate suggestions.

I would also love to meet up with you on the ship! After 10 Years of Walt Disney World Vacations we are so needing this cruise! We are so excited! :banana:

Ok reposting....who would LOVE to share a cabana on Castaway Cay with myself and my hubby. We're a 50 something couple and looking for same to share a cabana :thumbsup2 We're Silver members so hoping I can reserve one::yes:: and would love :love: to share and split the cost with another couple :flower3:

Jane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter