May 2, 2013 Disney Dream

I was able to do online checkin today and book excusrions. What is everyones opinion on the stingray excursion on CC. What is the best time for this activity. There are pretty much timeslots all throughout the day.

bigjrfan88 said:
I was able to do online checkin today and book excusrions. What is everyones opinion on the stingray excursion on CC. What is the best time for this activity. There are pretty much timeslots all throughout the day.

Welcome to the group! I'm actually no help to you on your questions because this is our first Disney Cruise but I wanted to welcome you to the group.

We also have a Facebook page if you are on Facebook. I know some people are not into it... But if you are you are welcome to join us over there.

I am jealous that you get to book your excursions today...

bigjrfan88 said:

Wow I was told we could not check in until feb 16 and we are paid full. This is our first Disney cruise. On my way to Florida now to go cruise number 11 on another cruise line. I loved the stingrays at grand cayman. I don't about cc have to look at that; when I get back I will look for pics. I didn't think we were ever going to get out of nc

I just checked and I can't register until the 16th too.., was hoping I could today but it was a no go

Wow I was told we could not check in until feb 16 and we are paid full. This is our first Disney cruise. On my way to Florida now to go cruise number 11 on another cruise line. I loved the stingrays at grand cayman. I don't about cc have to look at that; when I get back I will look for pics. I didn't think we were ever going to get out of nc

We have cruised DCL before so we are silver level in the Castaway Club. That is why I was able to do check in today. Im not sure how the levels are structured but some can book at 120 days out.

Hi, we just booked the May 2nd cruise the other day. It will be me, Kristan, DH, DD (3) and DS (2). I would love to meet other cruisers and participate in the FE exchange. Going to the Facebook page now!:wave2:

pantoufle said:
Hi, we just booked the May 2nd cruise the other day. It will be me, Kristan, DH, DD (3) and DS (2). I would love to meet other cruisers and participate in the FE exchange. Going to the Facebook page now!:wave2:

Welcome to the group!

Just wanted to let the 2 new families know that we have a Facebook page set for this cruise. If you have Facebook and would like to join us the link is on page 7. I cannot attach it, because I'm in my phone right now. Also, Annette has started our FE group if you are interested in participating...

Hi all, just returned from vacation oh so not wanting to go to work tomorrow! Welcome to two new families.

anamanxs said:
Hi all, just returned from vacation oh so not wanting to go to work tomorrow! Welcome to two new families.

How was your cruise? I hope you had a fun time...

We had a very relaxing time. We did the tour of the Island at Key West it was nice. Visited the Tervis store and had a wonderful piece of Key Lime Pie. The weather was wonderful.

Can't wait until our cruise. We came home to ice and snow. :( Yuck!

Hi Everyone.

My husband and I just booked the 5/2/13 Cruise today. We are super excited. We have a DD -10. We haven't told her yet but I imagine there will be lots of happy screams and dancing when we do!:cool1:

WELCOME aboard, I think Janet's daughter is 10 also. We also have a facebook page if you are interested. Have you cruised before? Have you cruised Disney before?

WELCOME aboard, I think Janet's daughter is 10 also. We also have a facebook page if you are interested. Have you cruised before? Have you cruised Disney before?

Thank you. This is our very 1st cruise ever. We have wanted to do this for years and the opportunity presented itself in bright neon. We usually go to Disney World once a year. So this year we are doing the world for a few days and then heading off to the cruise. We set up the character call for my daughter tomorrow. I'll post later for her reaction to the news that we are really doing this.... :cheer2:

morris family said:
Thank you. This is our very 1st cruise ever. We have wanted to do this for years and the opportunity presented itself in bright neon. We usually go to Disney World once a year. So this year we are doing the world for a few days and then heading off to the cruise. We set up the character call for my daughter tomorrow. I'll post later for her reaction to the news that we are really doing this.... :cheer2:

I'm going to the world after the cruise. I wish I would have booked before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter