May 2, 2013 Disney Dream

I am a basketball fan, of course. Although I wish I had time to go to games and watch more on TV. Did you know Sara Timmins - she graduated in 1999 too? Good friend of mine...

I don't think I know her. I'm on the FB page more. Can I send you a friend request?
We are so ready for the Bahamas weather! I'm done with this snow...

We are sooo excited for this trip! We are traveling with my parents (for their 15th wedding anniversary) for our 10 year anniversary. Our children are 10 and 15 this year. It's such an exciting time for us. We would love to join an exchange group if it isn't too late. I just sent my request on FB to join the group.

Can't wait to see you all there!!

We are doing 5 days, 4 nights at WDW prior to the cruise as well.

We are sooo excited for this trip! We are traveling with my parents (for their 15th wedding anniversary) for our 10 year anniversary. Our children are 10 and 15 this year. It's such an exciting time for us. We would love to join an exchange group if it isn't too late. I just sent my request on FB to join the group.

Can't wait to see you all there!!

We are doing 5 days, 4 nights at WDW prior to the cruise as well.

Welcome to the group! I'm also traveling with a 10 year old. She is my only child and the light of my life.

Welcome to the group! I'm also traveling with a 10 year old. She is my only child and the light of my life.

Hi J,

I'm sure your daughter will love it as much as mine! Last year was our first cruise on Disney and both of my girls were positively thrilled (Disney always outdoes themselves!). I'm sure our girls will enjoy playing together at the kid's clubs. I couldn't keep my daughter with me, she said she had more fun in the club!! Haha

Hi J,

I'm sure your daughter will love it as much as mine! Last year was our first cruise on Disney and both of my girls were positively thrilled (Disney always outdoes themselves!). I'm sure our girls will enjoy playing together at the kid's clubs. I couldn't keep my daughter with me, she said she had more fun in the club!! Haha

I know mine will ditch me too but that's okay I plan on being pool side with a book and a fruity drink. We are doing WDW for 3 days after the cruise. I wish we were doing before but that didn't work out

Hi everyone!

My name is Patty & my family (DH, & DDtwins3) will be joining everyone on this cruise!!
We are SO excited!
This is our first cruise & I saw through Pinterest that to join in on some cruise goodies, like the FE, we had to announce on here.
Can we still sign up for that?
Any other tips for us newbies??

We're also from Lebanon, Ohio - any neighbors here?

Hi everyone!

My name is Patty & my family (DH, & DDtwins3) will be joining everyone on this cruise!!
We are SO excited!
This is our first cruise & I saw through Pinterest that to join in on some cruise goodies, like the FE, we had to announce on here.

Welcome to the group! I'm Janet from California. I'm traveling with my 10 year old daughter.

Hi everyone!

We are SO excited!

Hello and welcome! We live in Cincinnati! Just hubby and I on this cruise. This will be #3 for us.

Hi everyone out there; just want to let anyone out there lurking; we will be closing the FE tomorrow. We have 2 groups with 15 on the Tink's Dust and 12 on Mick's Magic. We also have a postcard or Magnet exchange and Meet and Greet also planned. The details are on our FB page it you are not into FB that OK too we will be glad to send you the info - just let us know u r interested.

We are all so excited about out up coming cruise. We can't wait to meet everyone, :thumbsup2

Oh man! This is our first cruise and I just learned about this fish extender idea today. So disappointed that the group already closed! Will definitely have to look into this if we go on another cruise in the future! I'm traveling with 3 kids (11, 8, and 6 years old) and they are so excited to do everything on this cruise!

Hi. Is it still possible to join in on the postcard/magnet swap. This is our first cruise and I just found out about these little activities today. I think it's such a great idea and I can imagine my kids getting so excited to exchange magnets and postcards! I know I'm late getting involved (I really should have started researching earlier!) but if we can join, we would love it!

Hi. Is it still possible to join in on the postcard/magnet swap. This is our first cruise and I just found out about these little activities today. I think it's such a great idea and I can imagine my kids getting so excited to exchange magnets and postcards! I know I'm late getting involved (I really should have started researching earlier!) but if we can join, we would love it!

Welcome to the group/cruise. I'm not sure when the magnet/post card exchange sign up date is. I will post it on our Facebook group to see if I can get an answer for you.

Do you have a Facebook account? If you do you should come on over. It is a closed group so just ask to join. Also we are doing a meet on the first day of the cruise. I'm not sure where at...

I'm traveling with my 10 year old daughter.

I am sure the postcard exchange is still open. Janet let a message for the chairperson, welcome aboard. :banana:

I just PM's her, not sure how the PM works here but we will give it a shot.

Made our door signs today. Pirate Minnie for the porthole. DCL nametags with each of our names. And a big set of minnie ears with our family names. You guys got any other suggestions???

Made our door signs today. Pirate Minnie for the porthole. DCL nametags with each of our names. And a big set of minnie ears with our family names. You guys got any other suggestions???

Sounds cute, I didn't make very much. I just did one porthole magnet for each door.

I've been trying to find out how to add my 2 girls to this list NOW I see this list is closed . What gives gang ! Totally frustrated mom >Jess and Kieri were looking forward to doing this . Any tips or hints or possible late additions??? I'm not computer savvy , this is frustrating.... :confused3

Welcome to the group/cruise. I'm not sure when the magnet/post card exchange sign up date is. I will post it on our Facebook group to see if I can get an answer for you.

Do you have a Facebook account? If you do you should come on over. It is a closed group so just ask to join. Also we are doing a meet on the first day of the cruise. I'm not sure where at...

I'm traveling with my 10 year old daughter.

I use fb and finally found the group. I just requested to join! Getting super excited...it's less than a month away now!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter