May 2, 2009~~~Magical MAYniacs!~~~ 7 day Western....Updated, April 3,2009!!

Ooops, forgot to post that I am leaving tomorrow evening and heading down to WDW til late next Wednesday! It is just a girlfriend and I and we are very excited, she has never been before.

I see that it is going to be cool when we are there, but it will be better than being here, that is for sure!

Lisa-RN: Michael (9), Andrew (7), Thomas (4): Stateroom- 2585/ 2583

Our boys are SO excited about this!!! They helped design their FE and are working on things to decorate their door.:goodvibes

laura001 said:
Ooops, forgot to post that I am leaving tomorrow evening and heading down to WDW til late next Wednesday!

I see that it is going to be cool when we are there, but it will be better than being here, that is for sure!

Laura, did you bring the cold weather down here with you? It was freezing this morning - had to be in the upper 40s. Brrrrrrr. :santa:

Hi guys,

For anyone who is sailing in a Cat 12 GTY, check the price of your cruise. I was able to get $400 off for the 3 of us! My price was $3039, now it's $2639! I contacted Dreams Unlimited and they adjusted the price for me.

Hope this helps someone!
Michelle

mjlewis23 said:
Hi guys,

For anyone who is sailing in a Cat 12 GTY, check the price of your cruise. I was able to get $400 off for the 3 of us! My price was $3039, now it's $2639! I contacted Dreams Unlimited and they adjusted the price for me.

Hi Michelle
Thank you for passing along this helpful information. I booked my in-laws in a Cat 12 GTY. It's been so long I forgot how much they charged (I only put down a deposit so far). Where did you get the new price quote? Also, did you get any OBC from Dreams Unlimited?

Thanx. :)

Thanks, that is great to know that the price has dropped! Now I will have to see of DCL will make adjustments if I have booked through them directly.

Lisa :)

ZeroG-I initially got the new price quote from the DCL website. (I'm always on the lookout for deals!) I saw that my price on the DCL went down by $400 and I emailed Dreams Unlimited and they got me the new price no problem.:woohoo: As far as OBC, Dreams Unlimited gave me $100 in OBC. I'm kind of a control freak, so I usually make my own reservations, but for $100, I'll let someone else deal with it:-).

Lisa-RN: Good luck with DCL....I hope you get a lower price too!

Michelle

mjlewis23 said:
I emailed Dreams Unlimited and they got me the new price no problem.:woohoo: Michelle

Michelle, I called DCL and sure enough, the quote came back almost $300 cheaper. I too used Dreams Unlimited, so I sent them an email and am awaiting a reply.

Once again, thank you for passing along this information!! :worship:

Michelle, I called DCL and sure enough, the quote came back almost $300 cheaper. I too used Dreams Unlimited, so I sent them an email and am awaiting a reply.

Once again, thank you for passing along this information!! :worship:

Follow-up: A 'woohoo' for us! Dreams Unlimited applied the $300 discount to my in-law's reservation. :banana: That is for their Cat 12 GTY.

I did inquire about our Cat 9, but the price was actually higher for that room.

That is awesome that you all were able to get a discount on your cruises, mine, like Zerog's cat 9 has no discount, but I don't care, cause I am still going anyway!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Laura, did you bring the cold weather down here with you? It was freezing this morning - had to be in the upper 40s. Brrrrrrr. :santa:

It was FREAKIN' COLD!!!! :rotfl: Oh my gosh....we had a great time, but boy was it cold!! I loved the Castle, it is just breathtaking! I can't say that I would choose to go in November again, I rebooked for September next year, that way it should be nice and warm.

Sorry, not sure who you are talking about?

Gail, is Shauna and Julie's friend we are a bit worried about her on our thread have not heard from her. I do hope her and Merkie are all ok. I know she has posted here before so I thought maybe she would be here....??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail, is Shauna and Julie's friend we are a bit worried about her on our thread have not heard from her. I do hope her and Merkie are all ok. I know she has posted here before so I thought maybe she would be here....??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi its Julie. Gail is fine she PM's shauna and I once in a while. Someone on this board took affence at her being on the may boards and us all talking bout stuff not pertaining to the cruise all the time. So they both decided not to post. But since you asked, I thought Id let you know. So we dont want to make anyone there mad.

Hi its Julie. Gail is fine she PM's shauna and I once in a while. Someone on this board took affence at her being on the may boards and us all talking bout stuff not pertaining to the cruise all the time. So they both decided not to post. But since you asked, I thought Id let you know. So we dont want to make anyone there mad.

What that is crazy??? Who would get mad over a friend poppin to say HELLO!! Have you spoken to her lately in the last day or two?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter