May 1st 2015 on the dream - short but sweet

how will be split it, down the middle kinda thing? then half one does half two and visa versa?
wish we had someone who has done this before. i think we have 22 staterooms. unless some other folks want to add now.
that would be 11 for each, (so that really makes only 10 for each person ...cause the other 1 is your own stateroom, right??). and i think keeping it that low sounds good.
anyone have any thoughts on this?
this is our first FE ever, so we dont want to leave anyone out.
we do need to finish this list soon, as we are starting our trip early and will not be able to work on it after the 26th. so any information on staterooms or added or deleted folks. lets finish this awwsome list and get ready to have some fun!!!! thank you

I'm not sure who it was that did the master list, maybe if they wouldn't mind doing just the people that gave the proper information make two pages and the page that your name is on, will be the list to buy for. It's getting real close and we start our vaction on 4/24. so everyone is pressed for time. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure who it was that did the master list, maybe if they wouldn't mind doing just the people that gave the proper information make two pages and the page that your name is on, will be the list to buy for. It's getting real close and we start our vaction on 4/24. so everyone is pressed for time. Any thoughts?
i made a list and posted it last week. someone else had said they would, but we havent seen or heard fromthem in a while, i have tried to reach out to her, no response.
how do we know if everyone on list is still cruising? still wants to participate?
i will repost the list, i made it in order of decks and ending with those that had no staterooms list.

here is the master list, if you would like to particapte please RESPOND TO THIS POST BY 20 APRIL, 2015 NOON EST. Even if you name is not on here and you would like it to be, respond with your stateroom number number of adults, kids and thier ages please. If you see your name and information is missing or incorrect please respond with the correct information.
PLEASE!! if we have not heard from you, your name will be taken off assuming you are no longer interested in participating. Please note we will be splitting this list, so you will not have more than 10 FE to fill, that will be less pressure. We want everyone to have fun!!!!!thank you.

Attachments

• Fish extenders.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 18

how will be split it, down the middle kinda thing? then half one does half two and visa versa?
wish we had someone who has done this before. i think we have 22 staterooms. unless some other folks want to add now.
that would be 11 for each, (so that really makes only 10 for each person ...cause the other 1 is your own stateroom, right??). and i think keeping it that low sounds good.
anyone have any thoughts on this?
this is our first FE ever, so we dont want to leave anyone out.

This is our first cruise & first Disney anything therefore our first experience with FEs.
This is what my understanding is from what I've read:
~ You can bring one gift for each stateroom you are assigned, some like to give a gift to all the members in each stateroom, and some like to break it down by age and gender and give specific gifts. I think it is totally your preference.
~ With that said, if you split the list I believe there needs to be about the same number of people (not just staterooms) on each list. I'm not sure how much that changes the number on each list.
~ If the list is split I think I heard someone say you bring gifts for the people/staterooms on the opposite list than yourself and vice versa. My initial thought was you would bring gifts for the people/stateroom on your own list. I think it works anyway we choose.

I hope this helps. Please correct me if I made a mistake.

This is our first cruise & first Disney anything therefore our first experience with FEs.
This is what my understanding is from what I've read:
~ You can bring one gift for each stateroom you are assigned, some like to give a gift to all the members in each stateroom, and some like to break it down by age and gender and give specific gifts. I think it is totally your preference.
~ With that said, if you split the list I believe there needs to be about the same number of people (not just staterooms) on each list. I'm not sure how much that changes the number on each list.
~ If the list is split I think I heard someone say you bring gifts for the people/staterooms on the opposite list than yourself and vice versa. My initial thought was you would bring gifts for the people/stateroom on your own list. I think it works anyway we choose.

I hope this helps. Please correct me if I made a mistake.
ahhhh, that makes more sense....ok, so if this list stays this long, we will split by ppl (even if it splits up a stateroom?). Im so super sorry, im not any good at this kinda thing and i clearly know little about FE. perhaps we will all be old pros on the subject after this....hahahaha.

plus, WELCOME TO DISNEY!
we become hooked long ago, although this is our first cruise ever (we are more of a treaking family, love traveling to eroupe and seeing the amaizng history, ships dont have a great deal of that), but because its disney, we decided to give it a go, we are super excited! plus, we need a rest...hahaha.

keep the thinking cap on, your thought here are fantastic, and make perfect sense!!! thank you!!!

We are very excited. I don't want to sound mean but I think you have really reached out numerous times to gather all of the correct information. If they haven't responded to update, then we need to move on with the complete information you have.
not mean in anyway, its considerate. we are new to the FE so not sure what normal protcal is on time frame ect. we just thought this would be fun since it is DCL exclusive. and when with disney you do disney. hahaha
thank you

alright folks, i asked around and found this out...just some info
we can split if eveyone wants to, at the current list there are 74 ppl, 23 staterooms. (i personally would like to split becasue i calculated and already go items together for a smallr list, unawarere of what i was doing really). that being said, 74 divded by 2 is 37 ppl each, or by 3 is 24 for one group and 25 for two and three. or if you want to do staterooms we have 22 rooms (thus far) and we can split in half or by 3 or 4. any suggestions? anyone want to spilit this list up?
apperntly these close about a month before asl date...oppsie.... not sure who started or who closes for that matter....hahaha
and we are suppose to have a meet up on board someime on embarkment day. anyone want to suggest a time and place?

This is my families first cruise!!!!! We are so excited we will be traveling with extended family so there will be a total of 8 of us. We are considering the fish extenders. Anyone else?
hi, are you doing FE for the may 1 cruise on dream?

We finally made our reservations. It will be myself, my husband, daughter, son in law, 2 grandchildren and son in laws niece. We are doing Universal for 3 days before and Poly (no park passes just Downtown Disney) for 1 night after. We booked 2 rooms, 8612 and 8614. This is our first cruise and everyone is so excited. What is the fish extenders thing you guys are talking about? :banana:
HI! just asking a question here, are you and your family doing the fish extender on may 1 cruise on dream? thank you

FISH EXTENDER MASTER LIST SIGN UP HERE!
OK, I will will happily come forward to organize! As everyone can see above my group is huge so it only seems fair that I take this on!! :)...... SOOOO will everyone who wants to participate in the FISH EXTENDERS on the May 1st 2015, 3 day to Bahamas, please reply with their party information
Names
Cabin Number
Number of ppl
Ages of children
Special occasion if there is one.
Food Allergies

I willl organize the group. Please do asap so we can all get started on our gifts!!!!!
HI!! are you the organizer of this group?
trying to see who started it, we are trying to complie a list for FE. can you help? is your group of 10 moms and 20 kids still on board?
thank you

alright folks, i asked around and found this out...just some info
we can split if eveyone wants to, at the current list there are 74 ppl, 23 staterooms. (i personally would like to split becasue i calculated and already go items together for a smallr list, unawarere of what i was doing really). that being said, 74 divded by 2 is 37 ppl each, or by 3 is 24 for one group and 25 for two and three. or if you want to do staterooms we have 22 rooms (thus far) and we can split in half or by 3 or 4. any suggestions? anyone want to spilit this list up?
apperntly these close about a month before asl date...oppsie.... not sure who started or who closes for that matter....hahaha
and we are suppose to have a meet up on board someime on embarkment day. anyone want to suggest a time and place?

I personally think splitting the list would be a great idea.

Peter, we are going to pass this time. I was talking with the husband and we decided not to participate. Thank you for everything. Have a wonderful vaxation.
The Kavanaghs

Peter, we are going to pass this time. I was talking with the husband and we decided not to participate. Thank you for everything. Have a wonderful vaxation.
The Kavanaghs
we understand, we feel the same way. we thought this was a more organized thing...turning out to be a hassle. we certainlly didnt sign up to be making any list, since we are first timers. not really sure what to do or where to go from here. there is no help on this at all. kinda lame.
sorry, we hope you have a fab vacation. we leave for ours in a couple of days!!! cant wait!!!

Buongiorno!!!
sadly, it looks as if we are not having an official FE on the 1 may, 2015 disney dream cruise.
we will still bring our goodies we have already purchased and made for the FE gifts, if you have a FE pocket thing up, we will fill with our goodies (hopefully make someones day)!!!
if you want to play, bring your FE....we will have one up, just in case....

stateroom #9112, 2 adults (yes, we do drink..haha), 10 yr girl, 7 yr boy.

we are sorry we couldnt be of more help....really wish a seasoned FE participate had come forward to help us out.
we were not the ones who started this feed, they seemed to have bailed out early on. response to this feed is way low compared to the list of ppl who posted earlier. anytime someone post to this we recieve an email, but maybe others do not. its ok with us, we will be perpared for it just in case.

thank you so much!!

BON VOYAGE!!! and SEA ya soon!
we can't wait!!!!!

here is the master list, if you would like to particapte please RESPOND TO THIS POST BY 20 APRIL, 2015 NOON EST. Even if you name is not on here and you would like it to be, respond with your stateroom number number of adults, kids and thier ages please. If you see your name and information is missing or incorrect please respond with the correct information.
PLEASE!! if we have not heard from you, your name will be taken off assuming you are no longer interested in participating. Please note we will be splitting this list, so you will not have more than 10 FE to fill, that will be less pressure. We want everyone to have fun!!!!!thank you.

How exciting! We are still interested in participating-staterooms 9002 and 9004. Thank you for organizing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter