• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 19th 2011, Three Day Dream Cruise

I haven't posted much this time around but wanted to say we are also deck 9forward (for the person who asked) and am SOOOOOO excited for next week. I get to see my sister who I haven't seen since October. I can't wait to eat and see the kids have fun. I can't wait to see that beautiful beach at CC and eat until I am stuffed at Palo. I can't wait for that moment that we step on to the ship and they announce our name. A full year of anticipation. Hoping we love the Dream as much as we loved the Wonder.

Suitcases are out and I am ready (in theory). Praying for good health and good weather. Safe travels to those of you who are coming here from afar.

Suzy

I just put together all the gifts for FE whilst sitting in my room in Kissimmee. We have been here for a week doing Disney. Not long left to go!!!

Suzy - Where in Central Florida do you live?? We may be neighbors!!!

8 MORE DAYS!!!! I WAS looking at hotels in Cocoa yesterday just because I KNOW that next Weds is going to kill us all!!! But the need wasn't strong enough for me to give up my Disney Cruise Dooney!!! :thumbsup2

Hope the weather improves! Been watching next week and it has been all rain from the 18th to the 23rd :( Now the 18th is showing mostly cloudy :thumbsup2 so our DTD dinner plans are good. 19th shows showers, but that is not too bad. But the 22nd still shows showere (our WWOHP day :sad2:)

Yeah!!! There are some of us on deck 9. Look forward to hopefully running into a few people there. We are so excited. We leave tomorrow afternoon for Florida. Can't wait!!!

Alright people I am officially excited!! Just can't wait to see all your beautiful faces! We are in room 6518. I like to be as close to the kids clubs as possible, for a quick getaway. Lol

Hi everyone
I can't believe this is so close now, we have been booked for over 12 months and it felt like it would never happen!
Our cases are packed ( well mine is anyway!) and today is my last day at work :)
Tomorrow afternoon we are driving to the airport to check our luggage and spend the night at a hotel before getting on the long flight from England on Saturday morning
We are both so excited and looking forward to our first ever cruise :)
Safe travels everyone and see you on The Dream :)

Hi everyone
I can't believe this is so close now, we have been booked for over 12 months and it felt like it would never happen!
Our cases are packed ( well mine is anyway!) and today is my last day at work :)
Tomorrow afternoon we are driving to the airport to check our luggage and spend the night at a hotel before getting on the long flight from England on Saturday morning
We are both so excited and looking forward to our first ever cruise :)
Safe travels everyone and see you on The Dream :)

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon too. Turning the last of my work in for a bit and off to relax and have fun!

Safe travels all!

We are leaving next thursday!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

This time next week I shall be screaming at my kids, checking off list and loving all over my baby dogs, (maybe even crying, because NO ONE loves them like I do!!!) asking my DH a thousand questions, making sure that I have all cruise docs, passports, BC's about a thousand times, checking online to make sure that DH refilled the E-Pass!!!!

GEZZZZZZZZ I CAN'T WAIT TO DO ALL OF THAT!!!!

Just about to log off from the work PC :surfweb:

Now that's a magical feeling :woohoo:

See you all on board!

Hope the weather improves! Been watching next week and it has been all rain from the 18th to the 23rd :( Now the 18th is showing mostly cloudy :thumbsup2 so our DTD dinner plans are good. 19th shows showers, but that is not too bad. But the 22nd still shows showere (our WWOHP day :sad2:)

KevinW - I just checked weather.com and the 19th-22nd is partly cloudy, not a drop of rain, high 80's for the high and high 70's for the low. Sounds perfect to me!

By this time next week all of us will be boarded (or about to board), eating lunch on the ship, preparing to go to our rooms to drop off stuff and waiting for the sail away party! Amazing!!!!

Why oh why can't it be THIS Thursday?! ha!

I can only "Dream" about what I will be doing at this time next week!!! Really, I have no clue!!! What will be happening at 7:15pm on board???? We have late dinning so maybe a show?? :confused:

KevinW - I just checked weather.com and the 19th-22nd is partly cloudy, not a drop of rain, high 80's for the high and high 70's for the low. Sounds perfect to me!

Yes, saw it change one morning! :thumbsup2 the 22nd shows hot with those afternoon t-storms, oh well, that is what poncho are for :)

No problem there Kevin!!! I WISH they would send us the navigators with the luggage tags so I can plan!!!! I know there are going to be tons that we miss but I want to try and minimize that!!!

OUR LAST WEEKEND OF BEING LAND LOVERS!!!!

This weekend we are going to watch the first three POTC movies, to get us MORE into the mood!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter