• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 19th 2011, Three Day Dream Cruise

I swear as God is my witness this is the LAST weekend I do anything for these cruises. Next weekend will be all about house cleaning so the pet sitting company doesn't think we are the biggest slobs on the planet!!!

12 more days!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Ok...newbie question.

I know Currents is a bar area. Are kids going to be there? We were just trying to plan on a Plan B in case DS doesn't want to go to the Kids Club. Thanks!

Surely not! Unless it is near the Adults Only pool? I will do some "research" since I have LIVED on the DIS and DCL websites lately! :)

I packed out family medicine bag and park stuff today while DS was distracted playing with a neighbor! I also got a beautiful necklace for Mother's Day that I will be wearing while on our cruise! Can't wait!

Just checked on the Disney Cruise Site and it doesn't say that Currents is for Adults only and it's on a different deck to the adults only area.

It's an open bar on the deck so kids will be fine there :goodvibes

Does anyone know if there is a pirate night on the three night cruise?? Just trying to work out what we are taking and if I should pack anything special for it.

Does anyone know if there is a pirate night on the three night cruise?? Just trying to work out what we are taking and if I should pack anything special for it.

If you are referring to the Pirates in the Caribbean party, or whatever they call it now on the Dream, then yes. All cruises have this party.

And Pirates 4, the movie, will be released the weekend of our cruise, so plan on something big happening for that most likely. Or at the very least, the movie shown on the ship.

If you are referring to the Pirates in the Caribbean party, or whatever they call it now on the Dream, then yes. All cruises have this party.

And Pirates 4, the movie, will be released the weekend of our cruise, so plan on something big happening for that most likely. Or at the very least, the movie shown on the ship.

Thanks so much for that info I will def try and sort something then :) Oh my I don't think I could be any more excited!

So as I read thru the posts I realize the friends we are going with are on here too....this will be our 1st cruise (Jake 4, Ethan 11mo.). We will be in room 8616...wondering what FE is Cuz I think I might want in HAHA!:banana:

It seems like everyone is on deck 8. Anyone on 9? We are #9108.

Mom, Dad, DS6, and DS11.

Two days until we head out to Florida before our cruise. :dance3:

Does anyone know where on the ship that POTC4 will be showing on the first night? Is it out by the pool?

Also, how late are the fast food places open? Will we be able to get something to snack on for the midnight viewing of this movie??

We received our cruise packet yesterday too!!!! WAY EXCITED!!!

SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo:

I was about to post the same notice. I can't believe we are only 9 days away from the cruise! I am cutting out mickey heads from the disney color samples from Home Depot. Suit cases are out, half way packed. Next Thursday morning needs to get here fast!

I feel like I have so much to do but can't start any of it until next week!!!:mad: DH said today, I AM READY TO GET ON THAT BOAT!!!! Me too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter