• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 18, 2013 Magic EBTA Part Two - From Tejas to España

Here's a link to our group Navigator that MandyGirl worked so very hard on. We all have to go and help her pack now. ;)

I'm not sure if she would have wanted to add in any extra comments and I would have rather let her post the links but since we're all so down to the wire now, I'll add them now and hopefully MandyGirl will be able to jump in to say whatever she might've wanted to say.

Here's a link directly to the document. I hope it works. Someone let me know if it doesn't.

Personal Group Navigator

If that doesn't work and you can't wait for a fixed link, the document is located on our group's website on the Personal Group Navigator page located here

GoofyNewfie said:
Here's a link to our group Navigator that MandyGirl worked so very hard on. We all have to go and help her pack now. ;)

I'm not sure if she would have wanted to add in any extra comments and I would have rather let her post the links but since we're all so down to the wire now, I'll add them now and hopefully MandyGirl will be able to jump in to say whatever she might've wanted to say.

Here's a link directly to the document. I hope it works. Someone let me know if it doesn't.

Personal Group Navigator

If that doesn't work and you can't wait for a fixed link, the document is located on our group's website on the Personal Group Navigator page located here

Only extra comment is that you ROCK, Chris! Thank you so much for everything :)

If you are meeting them at the cruise port, I was told to look for my name on a sign at the designated and time place after we clear customs.

We were given the same instructions! The original e-mail to us never got here, but they resent it today!:thumbsup2

Last day of work before VACATION!!! How am I going to get through the day? I have so much to do at work but I just can't concentrate. Better have some check behind me with the financial stuff!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

I only listed the first three columns for rollcall and not the dining slots :)

DIS Name, Who is in group, and cabin #
Great! Thanks :hug:
I never saw that! I will add you too. We are up to possibly 5 now.
I'm pretty sure at some point we offered up ours. I think we'll have two extra tickets (we have two gilrs and only two parents).
:rotfl:

Personal Group Navigator

What a great document!
Thank you very very much!!!
Bobbi:worship:

Oh my goodness! Already?!? Does he have a footprint on his behind for taking this cruise without you?? :rotfl: I look very forward to seeing him on Friday at the Tremont for beverages!!

That's him actually en route now as we speak !! He left London just before dinner time and said, in the departure lounge, there were lots of Mickey Mouse t-shirts, he treated himself to a mini ipad at the airport and managed to set it up with the free wifi, so we'll be able to facetime whenever he gets a wifi signal between Houston and Barcelona :thumbsup2

My last words to him ..... I still can't actually believe you're going without me! His reply .... neither can I !!!!

He's looking forward to catching up with everyone on Friday night too. He's hired a car and off to NASA for the day :)

That's him actually en route now as we speak !! He left London just before dinner time and said, in the departure lounge, there were lots of Mickey Mouse t-shirts, he treated himself to a mini ipad at the airport and managed to set it up with the free wifi, so we'll be able to facetime whenever he gets a wifi signal between Houston and Barcelona :thumbsup2

My last words to him ..... I still can't actually believe you're going without me! His reply .... neither can I !!!!

He's looking forward to catching up with everyone on Friday night too. He's hired a car and off to NASA for the day :)

You are amazing! I can see going without my DH, but no way would he be going without me!

My best friend came over yesterday to help me sort my clothes for vacation - now duffel packed - 45lbs! :cool1:
I'm off to buy a printer - ours just died and I have lots of documents to print !!!!!

For anyone looking to carry on white wine I got a 5 litre box of franzia Chardonnay at Walmart yesterday for $12 + tax. I didn't think it would be the best for that money but it is actually very good.

I think a further trip to Walmart for further supplies is in order :cool1::rotfl2::cool1:

If any late arrivals want some grabbing let me know - should be going on Friday day time

Paul & Helen

Are we still doing the Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Night? I know it has been talked about a little, but I didn't see anything in the Navigator, and I haven't really heard of any confirmation. Will we just choose a night once we're on the boat?

What a great document!
Thank you very very much!!!
Bobbi:worship:

Many kudos to Noel (birkner) for resending it to me from the 2011 crossing. I just made the updates for 2013 and copied/pasted the event organizer lists from the first pages (thanks, coordinators!!) and utilized the rollcall Chris has maintained on the EBTA website. :thumbsup2

I'm not bringing extra printouts, so everyone needs to print their own or save to their smart phone / ipad / etc. I *am* bringing the lanyard nametags those ordered by April 20 to distribute at 3:00 on Saturday in the promenade lounge. :)

Many kudos to Noel (birkner) for resending it to me from the 2011 crossing. I just made the updates for 2013 and copied/pasted the event organizer lists from the first pages (thanks, coordinators!!) and utilized the rollcall Chris has maintained on the EBTA website. :thumbsup2

I'm not bringing extra printouts, so everyone needs to print their own or save to their smart phone / ipad / etc. I *am* bringing the lanyard nametags those ordered by April 20 to distribute at 3:00 on Saturday in the promenade lounge. :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all who have helped out with activities, etc!!! :cool1:

I saved it to my ipad with much help from DS, Matt!:worship:

You are amazing! I can see going without my DH, but no way would he be going without me!

:confused3 me either..

But we will keep a watchful eye on him :magnify:
My best friend came over yesterday to help me sort my clothes for vacation - now duffel packed - 45lbs! :cool1:
I'm off to buy a printer - ours just died and I have lots of documents to print !!!!!

good luck! I have a brother and so far it has worked fine..:surfweb:

I will save to Geoff's iPad and if DH remembers will have a few copies with me .

For anyone looking to carry on white wine I got a 5 litre box of franzia Chardonnay at Walmart yesterday for $12 + tax. I didn't think it would be the best for that money but it is actually very good.

I think a further trip to Walmart for further supplies is in order :cool1::rotfl2::cool1:

If any late arrivals want some grabbing let me know - should be going on Friday day time

Paul & Helen

I would absolutely love one if you have the capacity to carry it - I'm not staying in Galveston though, so wouldn't actually see you until the Saturday?

If you can, great, and will happily reimburse you, if you can't, then no problem (I'll just stalk your cabin for a drink instead :rotfl:!!!). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter