• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 18, 2013 Magic EBTA Part Two - From Tejas to España

Private Mixology Class

There are a total of FIVE spots left - 4 in the class on May 20th and 1 in the class on May 22nd. If anyone is still interested in participating, you can sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVrLW4tcGJYUEtoTUxGaDlCZTgzTmc6MQ#gid=0

If you have NOT received the link to the class list from me either via Email or PM, please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

Private Chocolate Tasting​
We still have room in both classes. If you are interested in participating, you can sign up for this class here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Mtvsw38uKxUpgBvQ8hoIOOH8ICDx-UZ7EJlnPK6QxY/viewform

If you have NOT received the link to the class list from me either via Email or PM, please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

I've just noticed the details of the pub crawl are listed on 1st page, I must of missed this post.

Would it not be best to start a little earlier, im thinking more so for those who are on main dining? Don't want folks having to rush away :goodvibes

Could i suggest to bring it forward an hour to 1pm just to help those on main dining?

binkytell said:
I've just noticed the details of the pub crawl are listed on 1st page, I must of missed this post.

Would it not be best to start a little earlier, im thinking more so for those who are on main dining? Don't want folks having to rush away :goodvibes

Could i suggest to bring it forward an hour to 1pm just to help those on main dining?

I've still not confirmed what time the various bars will be open, and this can certainly be changed.....

Let me find out when they will be open, and we'll go from there.....No worries!

PJ breakfast...

Meet for pictures at 8:45 the first sea day followed by breakfast in Lumiere's wearing your G-rated PAJAMAS! This is not a private function but Lumiere's will be notified in advance of our group attending so staffing/table arrangements can be made based on how many sign up prior to May 3rd. There is no charge for this event!

Please register your interest below for this event:

https://sites.google.com/site/onamagicaltransatlanticjourney/home/organized-events/pj-breakfast

Please see below for list of cruisers who have already signed up:

Tink1987
Dee slack
SaraCat
MandyGirl
Heatherb
Ladyshopper
JenDen
Binkytell
LySand
Kirbo
Hmhaase
ThePedersonFamily
MissAndrea
grandma x3
Maza
Aunt Gram
DisneyMouseHouse
BigHugsForEeyore
WVURunner
LySand
kris3kid
birkner
RayOfRedondo
Heatherb819

Tink has dropped off rollcall a while ago, and my previous PMs to her have not been answered yet. This is the latest list we have - from post # 4 (Last edited by Tink1987; 02-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.).

I will add the details to post #2 since I am able to edit that one, but LadyShopper and I need help:

- if you signed up above -- we need a count of guests in your party
- If you have not signed up, please sign up by May 3 (the original date set) along with how many in your party

*** Please reply within this thread by May 3 (versus sending a PM). No cabin number, reservation number, or credit card number needed :thumbsup2 We will meet 8:45am first sea day on deck 3 in front of Lumiere's for a picture prior to 9:00 breakfast.

We will basically start from scratch since we do not know if those listed previously are still planning to come or how many there are. Therefore, it would be helpful if everyone can reply again within this thread. I will add a section to post # 2 to keep an updated list available.

The only transatlantic cruise I have been on was 2011, so I don't want to relate it back to that and upset anyone, but it is my only previous transatlantic experience - I can say I coordinated for that and we had 83 sign up in advance so I know it can be quite large. Pictures from other DCL transatlantic PJ breakfasts have looked even larger. (Again, not trying to come across as comparing cruises, just sharing my prior experience in coordinating this and the need to get a count for a possibly large group :goodvibes ) Thank you so much!

party: Are you celebrating an event onboard?

Please reply within this thread (not a PM) and I will add to post #1 and our personal DIS navigator! Wedding anniversary? Birthday? First Cruise? If you have an exact date of the celebration, please include it and I will add it on our calendar of events for that date. Otherwise it will be added as an additional "Celebrations" just below the calendar. I have added celebrations to a different rollcall I am helping with, and I know some people book cruises to celebrate end of chemo, kicking cancer in the rear, etc -- so if you have something to celebrate you would like to share, just reply and I will keep a list to add to post #1! :goodvibes

I've still not confirmed what time the various bars will be open, and this can certainly be changed.....

Let me find out when they will be open, and we'll go from there.....No worries!

Makes no difference to me though Beverly was just thinking what's best
For the others.

You should have a bat phone through to dcl all the calls your having to make :rotfl2: it is appreciated:thumbsup2

Now I'm feeling bad and sad :worried:

I did post http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47996246&postcount=1477 before I submitted details for any last calls 2 weeks ago.:thumbsup2
Don't feel bad! Two weeks ago we were set in stone having late dinner :rotfl:. It wasn't until a week ago or so that we realized we needed to rethink that and moved to main dining.

Tink has dropped off rollcall a while ago, and my previous PMs to her have not been answered yet. This is the latest list we have - from post # 4 (Last edited by Tink1987; 02-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.).

I will add the details to post #2 since I am able to edit that one, but LadyShopper and I need help:

- If you have not signed up, please sign up by May 3 (the original date set) along with how many in your party

*** Please reply within this thread by May 3 (versus sending a PM). No cabin number, reservation number, or credit card number needed :thumbsup2 We will meet 8:45am first sea day on deck 3 in front of Lumiere's for a picture prior to 9:00 breakfast.

We will basically start from scratch since we do not know if those listed previously are still planning to come or how many there are. Therefore, it would be helpful if everyone can reply again within this thread. I will add a section to post # 2 to keep an updated list available.

The only transatlantic cruise I have been on was 2011, so I don't want to relate it back to that and upset anyone, but it is my only previous transatlantic experience - I can say I coordinated for that and we had 83 sign up in advance so I know it can be quite large. Pictures from other DCL transatlantic PJ breakfasts have looked even larger. (Again, not trying to come across as comparing cruises, just sharing my prior experience in coordinating this and the need to get a count for a possibly large group :goodvibes ) Thank you so much!
We'll be there! Four of us.

Please reply within this thread (not a PM) and I will add to post #1 and our personal DIS navigator! Wedding anniversary? Birthday? First Cruise? If you have an exact date of the celebration, please include it and I will add it on our calendar of events for that date. Otherwise it will be added as an additional "Celebrations" just below the calendar. I have added celebrations to a different rollcall I am helping with, and I know some people book cruises to celebrate end of chemo, kicking cancer in the rear, etc -- so if you have something to celebrate you would like to share, just reply and I will keep a list to add to post #1! :goodvibes
We are kinda celebrating, but really the first Med is closer to our events. June marks our 16th wedding anniversary and the girls' ninth birthday.

Confirming 5 plus baby for WVURunner

Michael's Birthday is on May 12th but since we are becoming Godparents (again for me) on that day as well as Mother's day, we will be celebrating it on the cruise! I am just being lazy and don't wanna pay for dinner, plus all of his gifts are cruise related.

Gramfrog (jacquie), one person, PJ breakfast. thanks!!!!

My Hailey's 12th Birthday is May 17th. We've done something Disney related for her sisters' birthdays before, so we are counting this cruise as her Disney B-day celebration. ;)

I am traveling solo - just 1 for my party !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter