May 18, 2008 4-day Wonder--Anyone going?

Hey, everyone!! I know it's been over a month since we've cruised, but I just wanted to check in and see what everyone thought. We had an incredible time and can't wait to cruise again!!

I wish I could have met many of you, but we met Scott and his girls and they were so sweet! Scott even gave Jared a bag of pirate goodies!

Fours days goes too fast! Next time we'll plan a week!

I was surprised, but I got seasick!! It was the first two nights, and I didn't have it REAL bad, but after that I was fine!

I wish I had time to chat more, but the dinner hour is fast approaching so I have to run, but just wanted to check in with everyone.

The Wonder was WONDERful! I hope you guys felt the same!

If so, I'd love to read it! I haven't done one yet and it'd be fun to read one of yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter