May 18, 2008 4-day Wonder--Anyone going?

Congrats to the two of you graduating! That's awesome!!
:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you! My ceremony was today and it felt great to get that hood and that piece of paper.

So, anybody decide when and where we will be meeting up? I know that my dearest and I are in Palo at 6 and that we plan to make a visit to our table for the late seating just to meet everyone at our table and our servers though I doubt that we will be able to eat through anymore food... So we should be free after 9 or 10, just a guess because we have never done this dealio before. :upsidedow

Anyways, I look forward to taking this trip and hopefully meeting you all! Heat, fires, smoke, or not! :scared1:

:woohoo:

Spackle,

I'd personally love to meet up! Man, this meet up thread is so quiet!! Well, was for many weeks. :confused3

But yes, we'd love to meet!

Not sure of a time. Never done a cruise before, and no idea when my son will crash. But I'm betting we'll have to drag him out of the club!

But 9 or 10 sounds reasonable to me. Our cells will work for awhile.

My email is tparbs@comcast.net if you'd like to contact me directly. Plus I have my Yahoo and MSN messenger to the left under my nickname here. Just click on the icons if you have either messenger.

Wow....I feel bad for anyone trying to get up 95 to get to the Wonder or Orlando!! :scared:

Hello.. I'm not on your cruise. However, I might like to suggest getting a hotel room in Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach the nite before your cruise. Conditions are not expected to improve over the next 7 days. For those of you staying in Orlando, be sure to get a map of the area in case there are any road closures and detours.

fires3.jpg

fires2.jpg

fires.jpg

--------------

z,

Thanks for the tip. I hope this fire gets under control for everyone's sake.

I think those of us taking the ME to the port should be fine. They'll know the detours, etc. to get us to the ship.

Thank you! My ceremony was today and it felt great to get that hood and that piece of paper.

So, anybody decide when and where we will be meeting up? I know that my dearest and I are in Palo at 6 and that we plan to make a visit to our table for the late seating just to meet everyone at our table and our servers though I doubt that we will be able to eat through anymore food... So we should be free after 9 or 10, just a guess because we have never done this dealio before. :upsidedow

Anyways, I look forward to taking this trip and hopefully meeting you all! Heat, fires, smoke, or not! :scared1:

I know exactly what you mean Spackle! My ceremony was last night and it was awesome just to be hooded surrounded by my family who traveled a LONG way to be there for it! Yay for us! :banana:

Spackle,

I'd personally love to meet up! Man, this meet up thread is so quiet!! Well, was for many weeks. :confused3

But yes, we'd love to meet!

Not sure of a time. Never done a cruise before, and no idea when my son will crash. But I'm betting we'll have to drag him out of the club!

But 9 or 10 sounds reasonable to me. Our cells will work for awhile.

My email is tparbs@comcast.net if you'd like to contact me directly. Plus I have my Yahoo and MSN messenger to the left under my nickname here. Just click on the icons if you have either messenger.

Wow....I feel bad for anyone trying to get up 95 to get to the Wonder or Orlando!! :scared:

I would like to meet you guys as well. If you guys don't have a meeting place set up yet, I'm pretty sure you both are up on Deck 2 on opposite sides and I'm right in the middle. Since this is my first cruise and not knowing about the ship yet, maybe meeting somewhere on that deck will work then go from there.

2 days!!! YAY!!! :cheer2: I guess it would be a good time to start packing, huh? :rotfl2:

For anyone who'd like to meet up, feel free to contact me on my cell. It's 509 701-5607.

It's cool there's 3 of us on Deck 2. Anyone else on that deck?

Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to a fresh mint Mojito at Signals!! I've heard they are fantastic there!

We're all going to have such a fantastic time!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

I'm the girl with the wild mane of dark hair with highlights, so I'm easy to spot! My hubby is Thomas and my son is Jared. :)

Our flight leaves at 12:40 PM tomorrow. Though it gets us into WDW late, I don't mind. I hate those real early morning flights!

Oh, and to Scott and his daughter Nicole, I'll try to have Jared write back today!

I'm pretty much packed! Can't wait to experience that Disney magic I've heard so much about!! pixiedust:

:cool1:

My cell phone is 302-379-1210 and my first name is Chrissy. I'm average height, brown hair with highlights with my DH Sean that is tall and thin!

I'm almost packed and ready to go! How exciting!!! :cool1:

Have a safe flight or drive and see everybody very soon! :cheer2:

My cell phone is 302-379-1210 and my first name is Chrissy. I'm average height, brown hair with highlights with my DH Sean that is tall and thin!

I'm almost packed and ready to go! How exciting!!! :cool1:

Have a safe flight or drive and see everybody very soon! :cheer2:

Got it!

Are you leaving tomorrow, too?

OMG...I'm so excited!! :cool1:

Btw...I've decided it's best to pack light! I'd rather shop at the Disney stores then shop here! I'm gonna see all these cool Disney shirts, etc., so I'm not packing too much. Just a tip!

Amen to this Sister!!!! I'm (trying) to pack light too!!

I saw that you posted your cell phone number. Hope you don't mind, we'd like to join the get together the first night of the cruise.

We'll try to catch up with you all on the ship.

Have a good flight to Orlando!

Renee and John

I went out and bought a bigger suitcase today. Seems like I keep packing more stuff in, when I really should be taking stuff out.:scared1:

We leave on Thursday. Seems like I have so much to do tomorrow. Any one else in this boat?!?!

Amen to this Sister!!!! I'm (trying) to pack light too!!

:rotfl: Well, I guess I'm not packing so light!

Doing WDW and DCL is two completely different vacations! Gotta have slacks, polos...you know, dressier stuff! I WAS going to pack DH's and DS's suits, but said FORGET IT! My TA said the shorter cruises are more laid back. Some people dress to the nine's on Formal Night, others wear slacks, polo's, etc. So that's what we're doing!

I saw that you posted your cell phone number. Hope you don't mind, we'd like to join the get together the first night of the cruise.

We'll try to catch up with you all on the ship.

Have a good flight to Orlando!

Renee and John

No problem! Yes, give us a call!! The more the merrier! :grouphug: That goes for anyone else, too! I think it'd be fun to meet!

Wow....I can't believe the day has finally arrived come tomorrow!! :dance3:

I went out and bought a bigger suitcase today. Seems like I keep packing more stuff in, when I really should be taking stuff out.:scared1:

We leave on Thursday. Seems like I have so much to do tomorrow. Any one else in this boat?!?!

I am also in that boat and I have been packing or gathering or any number of things for like 2 months now!!!:scared1:

:rotfl: Well, I guess I'm not packing so light!

Doing WDW and DCL is two completely different vacations! Gotta have slacks, polos...you know, dressier stuff! I WAS going to pack DH's and DS's suits, but said FORGET IT! My TA said the shorter cruises are more laid back. Some people dress to the nine's on Formal Night, others wear slacks, polo's, etc. So that's what we're doing!

No problem! Yes, give us a call!! The more the merrier! :grouphug: That goes for anyone else, too! I think it'd be fun to meet!

Wow....I can't believe the day has finally arrived come tomorrow!! :dance3:

Have an awesome day before several of us arrive. :banana:

Wouldn't it be cool if fate cast some set of us as tablemates??? :thumbsup2

Wouldn't it be cool if fate cast some set of us as tablemates??? :thumbsup2

That'd be amazing! Odds are against that happening...but who knows?

Okay, it's midnight and we're heading to bed. We'll get 9 hours of sleep, hopefully, and throw a few things--mostly toiletries, into the suitcases and be on our way!

Yes, I felt like wth??? Packing up stuff and thinking this should have been done with already! lol

It'll all come together, everyone! It always does! Before we know it, we'll be gazing out at the ocean from the Wonder and all the preparing and anticipation will be well worth it! :thumbsup2

Happy and safe travels, everyone!!
:mickeyjum

I am also in that boat and I have been packing or gathering or any number of things for like 2 months now!!!:scared1:

Me too! I was pulling out our "old" summer stuff and decided that we needed to replace some of it. I ordered a bunch of stuff online for the trip. For a while there it seemed like the UPS guy was coming every other day.:banana:

I don't think we would replace our wardrobe unless we had an "excuse" like the cruise.:rotfl2:

I can hardly wait. Three of the four suitcases are tucked away in the car.

:rotfl2:

Congratulations!

Every one have a safe journey!

Hopefully our cell phones work so that we can all meet and greet!:wizard:

... better late than never?

I'm Lori, hubby is Mark.... we have DS Jacob (3) and DS Logan (9). Not on deck 2 (though I bet that's nice! That's near the top, right?).

Hoping to be seated with some of you at dinner because I'm too chicken to use my cell on the ship (afraid of roaming charges)(I'm cheap like that).

Getting excited about our first Disney cruise!!! Still so much to do. I haven't finished our door signs, still have to buy nice-to-haves like glow necklaces... made a huge list but haven't started packing yet. ACK!!!!! I'm such a procrastinator!!

Best wishes to everyone, hope you have a magical time on the cruise!! :-)

Hoping to be seated with some of you at dinner because I'm too chicken to use my cell on the ship (afraid of roaming charges)(I'm cheap like that).

Use the phone after all aboard and before sailing to reach people without worries of roam charges.

Have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter