May 16th, 2013 - 3 Night Dream

Tracykim

DIS Veteran
We are booked and ready to start planning!! Too be honest, I have been planning since we booked our cruises on our last cruise!! We will be sailing with a group of friends and I am hoping to get them to join in with all of the fun!!

This cruise will be the first leg of a B2B!!!

WAY excited!!!

Here are our cast of characters!!

Me - Tracy
DH - Joe
DD16 - Summer
DD13 - Fallon
My DD16's BFF - Hannah

We will be joining in on the FE and I have already starting gathering my goodies!! We will have two staterooms so I am not sure how we are working the FE quite yet, but I will make it happen!

I am sure that I won't hear from anyone for a few months but I just couldn't wait to start this thread!!!

ONLY 18 more months to go!!! :banana:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hey Tracy!!!!

Your friends here!! WE ARE BOOKED!!!

Our cast of characters:

Me - Cassie
Mom - Connie
DSister15 - Tessa
DD8 - Bella

This will also be our 1st leg of a B2B!!

We want to join in on the FE fun!!!

Hey guys! This cruise will be the final leg to our B2B. I am so pumped to go back to Castaway Cay and enjoy the beautiful Dream.This will be our third disney cruise. We sailed the Magic 4 years ago and a double dip on the Dream last year. I will be sailing with my two boys (5 and 4) and my parents in an adjoinging room. Aquaduck, here we come!pirate:

We just booked for the May 16, 2013 sailing! @ Tracykim-I believe you were on the cruise we were on (recognize your screen name) and part of the FE, Dream on May 19-22nd, 2011.

We want to join the FE as well...

Our cast is:
Me-Lacey
DH-Aaron
DS6-Garrett
DS1-Grant

YEAH Lacey!!!! Yes we were on that cruise also!! That was our first leg to the B2B that we did that year!!

We are SUPER excited about these two upcoming cruises!! I just wish I would have booked more than just 2 "dummy" cruises on that cruise!!

Welcome Aboard!!! :banana:

Thanks! Anxious to start planning our FE gifts early! We have friends cruising with us (the were on the May 19 2011 as well). I will see if they want to join FE as well! Can't wait :)

We are booked on our second Disney Cruise. My kids had such an amazing time the first time. Castaway Cay was the best EVER. We would are travenig with our friends lacrob, and hopefully another family! We want to participate in the FE this time around. Can't wait!!

DW - Wanda
DH - Phil
DS5 - Jack
DS7 - Lauren

Can't wait!!:beach:

Hi, Everyone! We will also be sailing on the Dream on May 16, 2013. We booked a back to back cruise, so this will be the second leg of our vacation. I am super excited to (hopefully) get the chance to have at least one dinner with my husband that is quiet and where I can actually eat slow enough to taste my food! I am also excited to be able to celebrate both Mothers' Day and my birthday on the Dream. We have very outgoing boys who will be 4 when we sail, so we are confident that they will love the Oceaneers Club and Lab. As the next year passes, I'm sure I will start freaking out about what to do, how to do it, and when to do it! I might be asking for lots of advice from all the experienced DCL cruisers. I've already spent countless hours online researching and learning about all things DCL. We are from Omaha, NE.

SR: 9176
Dining: Main
Show: Late
FE: Undecided

We just booked our first cruise ever on the Disney Dream!! We are super excited!! :cool1: We are thinking about doing Disney world after our cruise too!

This will be our 3rd cruise! We are celebrating my graduation from nursing school and my birthday!

Our cast:
Myself!
DH :firefight
DS-7 pirate:
DS-5 pirate:
DD-3 princess:

Hi all! We are Veteran Disney goers and Disney cruisers, but relatively new to this board and new to Fish Extenders!! My kids (DS 8, DS 6, DD 3) will be so excited. We will be bringing my parents (first time Disney cruisers) and will be celebrating my Daughter's 4th Birthday! (Post cruise Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique and Breakfast with Cinderella!)

Any advice on how to hook up with Fish Extender friends, and what to bring?

This will be our 3rd cruise! We are celebrating my graduation from nursing school and my birthday!

Our cast:
Myself!
DH :firefight
DS-7 pirate:
DS-5 pirate:
DD-3 princess:

I am also a nurse (congrats!) Honeymooned at Disney's Wilderness Lodge/Magic cruise in 2000, with 3 kids DS8::MickeyMo DS6:smickey: DD3 :tink:

I am SO excited about participating in FE and introducing my parents to the world of Disney cruising :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter