May 16, 2010 Its a Wonderama!

I was surprised how much was still available on Friday when I made our reservations too. I think for brunch only 1 time wasn't available.

We have brunch at 10 and dinner on Tuesday at 8pm.

We've been to Nassau before and didn't really enjoy walking around the port area - I have very long hair and the constantly being asked to have it braided got old really quick. We were debating doing one of the historical tours but I think we're going to wait and decide onboard - it comes down to spa or excursion that day.

I was surprised how much was still available on Friday when I made our reservations too. I think for brunch only 1 time wasn't available.

We have brunch at 10 and dinner on Tuesday at 8pm.

We've been to Nassau before and didn't really enjoy walking around the port area - I have very long hair and the constantly being asked to have it braided got old really quick. We were debating doing one of the historical tours but I think we're going to wait and decide onboard - it comes down to spa or excursion that day.

Hey there pretty lady my name is ________ can I braid your hair:rotfl:

Weight Watcher! I have on it for a year now and have geat success. :goodvibes. We have all started eating more whole and raw foods. It amazing and we all feel great and my kneels love me much more now:love: I work in a long term care facility and i'm on my feet 8 hours a day so it was having a lot of problems and i'm 39 so I needed a life style change:thumbsup2But May 16th - 20th is all bets are OFF!! :rotfl:

We just booked this cruise! We were just on the Wonder in Feb and it was great!!! It will be me, hubby and son and daughter-both will be 2 weeks away from turning 3.

We just booked this cruise! We were just on the Wonder in Feb and it was great!!! It will be me, hubby and son and daughter-both will be 2 weeks away from turning 3.
Welcome:welcome: we have a small group so far:confused3
We are doing a FE exchange, if you are interested just PM me your info.

Our List is growing!:cool1:

Ape123000 - DH, DW, DS (3) and DD (3) - #6056

LisaG520 - Lisa & Darrell - #6098

tky - Trevor & Frank - #6854

MSTREE7832 - Mike & Dawn - #7009

Dopey's Mama - Rusty, Tracie and Daniel (ds 11 yrs) - #8076

Hi my name is Heather it will be me, my DH, my DS 5 and DS who will almost be 3! We will be in 6152. Right down the hall. What is a FE?

I too am doing WW. I have been successful as well. I lost 40 lbs quit smoking put on 19 but am back on track! I am hoping to lose the 19 before the cruise.

Hi my name is Heather it will be me, my DH, my DS 5 and DS who will almost be 3! We will be in 6152. Right down the hall. What is a FE?

I too am doing WW. I have been successful as well. I lost 40 lbs quit smoking put on 19 but am back on track! I am hoping to lose the 19 before the cruise.

Welcome:welcome:
FE is the fish extender exchange, you can look them up on her and buy them on e-bay if your not feeling crafty. Basically you just drop trinket type gifts in each others extenders. It is alot of fun and the kids really seem to enjoy it, if you are interested just let me know and I will add you to our list:goodvibes

When is your daughter's b-day? My daughter turns 3 the first week of June. Is she going to the club? Sammy would now have a buddy:)

Greetings fellow cruisers!

My name is Gina and I will be cruising with my friend Kerry. We will be celebrating her 40th b-day which will technically be on March 21. This is the first time we will be sailing w/o our husbands (and Kerry's children), so it will be a little new for us!! BUT...we are looking forward to having some fun in the sun! We are both DVC members. We are in a Cat 5 at the moment and our room# is 7072. We may switch it down to a Cat 6 - but we are booking a little late in the game, so we both weren't too happy with the room choices at this juncture! I am from Connecticut and she is from Long Island, NY. We will be in the second dining rotation. This will be my 6th DCL and I'm not sure how many for her - maybe 3 or 4?

We are looking forward to hopefully meeting everyone somehow! :goodvibes

My son's birthday is June 14th. we have been working really hard to get him potty trained so he can go to the club instead of the nursery. From what I read that is pretty much the definining criteria to get them in before they are actually 3.

Hi my name is Trevor i am very excited :rotfl2: to be going on my first Disney cruise :cheer2:,just booked the yacht club and Poly resort as well ...has anyone stayed there before ?

l will be traveling with my friend Frank :hippie: and will be in the penthouse( not ) stateroom 6854... please add us to your list.

Very interested to know more about the fish extenders!!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter