~~~ May 16, 2009 ~~~ Western Magic ~~~ Part 2 ~~~ Key Lime Pie-rates ~~~

Hey everyone I just thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking, but I have been trying to book Palo forever and some availability just opened up! They currently have brunch availibility for parties of 3 or 4 and dinner available for parties of 1 or 2.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else had been stalking the DCL website like me trying to get it :surfweb:

Not too much longer now! Can't wait! :cool1:

Hey everyone I just thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking, but I have been trying to book Palo forever and some availability just opened up! They currently have brunch availibility for parties of 3 or 4 and dinner available for parties of 1 or 2.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else had been stalking the DCL website like me trying to get it :surfweb:

I posted on part 1 of our thread that since we got the Palo private room they cancelled our previous brunch/dinner ressies (3 each). Since they are filling the Palo private room requests now that is probably why some Palo times are opening up.

Bummer I just went and Checked and nothing now.

Laura - I'd go ahead and call about your room assignment. The worst they could do is tell you they don't know yet. I wonder if they are getting a lot of cancellations. Is there any way to see how many cabins they have left on the ship to sell?

I got another thing checked off my list tonight - pedicure!!!:cool1: Didn't do the quick one either did the spa pedicure with parifin wax treatment (sorry guys TMI). My feet feel fantastic and the toes are now ready to be seen in sandals (although WAY too cold here for that now - ok for you people in Chicago and other REALLY cold places its only in the 60s but I'm a California girl and that's way too cold for me to wear sandals).

I called and they told me I would probably have a room assignment by the end of day today or Monday and then should expect my cruise documents to mail out. :headache: Not sure to tell home many cabins are still available, but when I checked every day last week all catagories were available, so I assumed at least there were several available.

BTW... how was the Parifin wax treatment? I have never done that but wondering if it would be worth it. Since we are in Sandal weather already here in Arizona. I am holding off on getting my Cruise pedi a few days before we go.

We are doing a Girls Group pre-cruise pedi trip next weekend as a pre-cruise/mother's day celebration! All 4 of us plan to have super cute toes perfect for all the sandals we've bought! ;) :rotfl:

I posted on part 1 of our thread that since we got the Palo private room they cancelled our previous brunch/dinner ressies (3 each). Since they are filling the Palo private room requests now that is probably why some Palo times are opening up.

I also checked after you posted nothing. I never seem to have any luck.

Bummer I just went and Checked and nothing now.

I just checked again and there are some available right now. Parties of 1 or 2 for Dinner and parties of 3 or 4 for brunch. So, I'm not sure why it's showing availability. I work on a computer all day, I was checking a lot. Keep checking, I'm sure more will open up! :goodvibes

I'm sure this has been asked, but I'm too lazy to search :). Do men have to wear a jacket at Palo? Brian is fine with it, but it would be the only time Jake and Johnny would have to wear one and I promised Brian I would "try" to cut pack on packing. Thanks ~ Kathy

I just checked again and there are some available right now. Parties of 1 or 2 for Dinner and parties of 3 or 4 for brunch. So, I'm not sure why it's showing availability. I work on a computer all day, I was checking a lot. Keep checking, I'm sure more will open up! :goodvibes

I checked again nothing. I am so frustrated. i think it's my site.I wanna make resies for dinner on Monday or tueseday and brunch on a sea day.I have no luck.

I'm sure this has been asked, but I'm too lazy to search :). Do men have to wear a jacket at Palo? Brian is fine with it, but it would be the only time Jake and Johnny would have to wear one and I promised Brian I would "try" to cut pack on packing. Thanks ~ Kathy

Jacket are suggested. So not a big deal. My DH did not wear one.

FYI, I just called to find out what movies will be playing on board. Here's what they told me:

WallE
Swing Vote
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Bolt - 3D
High School Musical 3
Bedtime Stories
Hannah Montana 3-D Concert
Hannah Montana Movie
Race to Witch Mountain
Jonas Brothers 3-D Movie
Confessions of a Shop-A-Holic
Earth

:sad2: Jumped right back on it and did not see anything. Also tried getting on with DH account and then on a different Browser. still nothing. You must have the magic touch.

:sad2: Jumped right back on it and did not see anything. Also tried getting on with DH account and then on a different Browser. still nothing. You must have the magic touch.

I did the same thing. Nothing.We must not have the touch.:rotfl:

Don't feel bad. Out Palo ressies are all screwed up. We are a group of 8 adults & I could only make ressies for 4 at a time so we ended up with 2 groups of 4 at two diff times. I'm hoping to get this straight when i'm on board.

Maybe I'll send it to my TA and see what she can do....

Aww... I'm sorry! I keep seeing availability. I even signed out, and closed the window and it's still showing up. Keep trying! Hopefully it will open up! :goodvibes

Aww... I'm sorry! I keep seeing availability. I even signed out, and closed the window and it's still showing up. Keep trying! Hopefully it will open up! :goodvibes

So this is what their web assistance line today me is because you have a reservation, you will see openings, but they are not valid and you would not be able to book them. He actually when in a checked and there is no availability for 2 for dinner or 2 or 4 for Brunch. :confused3 Oh well I guess I will try at port.

:scared1::scared1::scared1:MAJOR PROBLEM:scared1::scared1::scared1:

I went to go tan today and only laid in the bed for 6 minutes. I BURNED!!! I am on medication that makes me more sensitive to the sun so I am stopping that IMMEDIATELY(the medication, hopefully not the tanning). Has anyone else had this issue and any clue as to how long after taking the medication before I am ok or going out in the sun again??

UGH!!!!!

So this is what their web assistance line today me is because you have a reservation, you will see openings, but they are not valid and you would not be able to book them. He actually when in a checked and there is no availability for 2 for dinner or 2 or 4 for Brunch. :confused3 Oh well I guess I will try at port.

Oh, I'm sorry! I had no idea it worked that way, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. :confused3 That makes sense, though. Just keep trying. I tried over and over until I got a reservation. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter