May 16, 2004- Anyone else sailing this 4-nighter??

I to am sailing out on the 16th and would love a counter posted..can anyone help me with this?

Sam70 try using the search function for a thread about the countdown timer. I am sure other know a lot better than I.
You might also search the DVC and park stratagies forum for a link to the timer. Good Luck.

I'm so jealous!!! We were supposed to on this cruise!!! But because of financial problems, we have to postpone it until 5/15/05! Have a wonderful time!!!!

We will miss you goofygal1975!! But based on your countdowns it looks like you have a fun trip to WDW just around the corner!

Just wanted to move this on up to see if we have attracted any new members to our sailing… 100 days and counting!!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Originally posted by Sam70
I to am sailing out on the 16th and would love a counter posted..can anyone help me with this?

The instructions for the timers are in the technical support forum that is listed below the USER CP area at the bottom of the list of forums on the DIS HOME page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter