May 16, 2004 / 4 Day Wonder

Well I just decided to go the towncar route and have areservation with Happy Limo. Main reason was time savings , rather than spending the time getting a rental car.

Will be intersted in getting the report on the Ron Jon experience.

Four months from today or 120 days or 2880 hours......But whose counting?????

Brett

"Waiting to live the dream"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

WOW…it really looks like our cruise is booking on up. I just did a search for available cat 4 rooms and it can only find one available now. There was seven or more open two days ago. 120 days cant come fast enough!!

Not to worry if the ship is kinda full there is plenty of room for one and all.

Kinda surprised that there are not others from the DIS board traveling on this cruise.

They need not be shy.

-3 last night and it is up to 1 above, going to be toasty today. Hurry up May!!!

I am sure some more DISers will come out of the woodwork before we set sail. The more the better...that is my motto for the cruise.
We traveled to the Detroit auto show for the day today. Temperature was not bad but the roads were a mess, we made it home safely and enjoyed the day!

Anyone thinking of doing any parasailing? Sounds like fun.

I too am sailing on the 16th/Wonder trip with my 7 year old DD.

Looking forward to it!!!

Welcome aboard Sam70!! It is great to find someone else sailing with all of us in May! My oldest daughter will be 7 when we are sailing…sounds like a playmate in the club.

Welcome aboard Sam70. Good to have you along with us.

I have always thought about doing the parasailing but I love swimming in the water at Castaway Cay and snorkeling there.
Let me tell you this, my MIL and myself did the banana boat last cruise in 02’ and it was a very crazy experience!! Almost impossible to stay on the boat the whole time and had the chore of a lifetime helping another person who fell off the boat back on who was quite a bit larger then me. MIL has sworn a pact with me that we will never try the banana boat again :crazy:

Parasailing does sound like fun but with just a day at CC we will be in the water till they drag us out.

Thanks for the Welcome Scott H and Scottie.....

Scottie...Sounds like a plan for the childrens club. I requested a postcard to get my dd started on her count down journey...can't wait for that to come....I think we're equally excited

It’s hard not to be excited when cruising with Disney…young or old. I guess that’s the magic of Disney!!

I am also going to request a postcard for the kids as the cruise moves closer. Our oldest daughter loves to ask me how many days and hours (and minutes) we have left until sailing with Mickey again

Sam70,
Good to see ya got the timer working.

Is it May yet?????

I must be a real glutton for punishment. Here I sit with three feet of snow working on a Power Point presentation on Caribbean Fish Identification listening to the Tropical Breezes music channel on the satellite dish. Makes one dream of clear warm water. I am really ready to get outta here. Cabin fever?? Jimmy Buffett is right, I gotta go where there aint any snow.... I gotta go where it is warm. Rant over, I feel better.

I hear ya Scott, -11, 6" snow on the way.....HELP!!!.....I need a cruise!!

Brett

I really feel better now we are at 28 with snow on the horizion. Sorry you are so cold, musta left us and headed your way. So it might get warmer.

Just think gang...we are almost down to 100 days on the trusty countdown timers!!

We couldn’t hold back…after hearing of a 25% discount code for the new RonJon resort we upgraded to a one-bedroom suite. Now I am worried we won’t want to go to DisneyWorld after the ship returns and instead want to stay in cocoa beach at the ronjon after returning. No, never, our love of WDW is too strong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter