May 15th, 2015 - Disney Wonder

A Litle Pixie Dust

"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princes
I did not see a thread started and one wasn't listed on the meets page.

We just booked this today. Will be me, DH and newly minted 18 y/o DD who will get to do her first visit to Palo on this cruise. She has been patiently waiting!

I can't seem to get this thread linked to the meet thread but was wondering if anyone was joining us on this 2 day cruise?

Hi,

We just booked this cruise yesterday. This is our first time on DCL. We are 5 in two connected rooms on deck 2. My wife, and 3 kids (13, 10 & 8 yo).

We are from Tijuana, Mexico, so, it's going to be a short trip for us... about 15 minutes from the border.

If someone like to organize the FE, we would be happy to participate.

Sorry if I make a mistake writing, but I don't write in english often.

Saludos amigos.

Booked this short trip also, its our first DCL too! Traveling with our boys (5 & 8) I know it's a short cruise but we would participate in the FE also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter