May 15-25

May 13th - 19th for us.

We're planning to enjoy Flower & Garden Festival in the best way possible - by staying at Beach Club and having access to World Showcase through International Gateway.

We'll sleep in, enjoy the pools at BCV during the day (to avoid the worst of the heat) and then meander over to the parks later in the day and stay as late as the parks are open.

Our strategy for May 14-21st

We have 4 breakfast ressies and none are before opening, two are actually at opening for Tusker House and CP so after we have done those two we will go and enjoy the parks. (our other ressies are at the monorail resorts for 9:30) so we plan on getting a bit done in the morning and taking a little break and then heading back.

We plan on doing rope for MK one day and I think AK OR DHS another day.

As soon as we walk into DHS we will run and get TSM fastpasses.

As soon as we walk into Epcot we'll get Soarin FPs (hope daughter makes the height requirement!)

Our first night we plan on Epcot, doing WS and enjoying it. Last year totally missed out on WS b/c DD got sick.

Fastpasses for Splash Mt and Peter Pan for sure :banana:

I just want to take my time this year, last year I felt like I ran around like a chicken w/o a head

5/17 - 5/24 for us!

sunday we will fly into orlando then go to 1900 park fare for dinner then over to MK for wishes and EMH

monday we will go to AK then MK with dinner at Kona Cafe then wishes

tuesday we will go to MK then Epcot with dinner at Coral Reef then illuminations

wednesday we will go to MK then DHS with dinner at MaMa Melrose then Fantasmic

thursday we will do Univ/IOA

friday we will do DTD, swim at pool, etc...

saturday we will do MK with CRT for lunch and Chef Mickeys for dinner then spectro and wishes

we are non rope droppers, we have a list of things we really want to do at each park, so anything beyond that is icing on the cake. been a few times to WDW so we are not going to rush things.

Staying off site- Hilton GVC.
Saturday- Arrive 10:30am at MCO. Get rental car, leave bags, kids and DN/BF at resort to eat and swim until room is ready. DH and I run to store.
If its still early and we feel motivated, sea world for a few hrs(pass gives us 2 sw days and resort is across st)
Sunday- AK- no ADR, eat at resort and swim in evening. DH and I may do pool and bar alone while DN stays and baby sits.
Monday MK- Rope drop, ADR Crystal palace dinner. Spectro and wishes. Possible break back at resort mid day.
Tuesday- DHS- early ADR 50's PT(still unsure of this choice), DN babysit, kids in bed early and dh and I go out:dance3:
Wed- Epcot- There for Park opening. Break to resort for a rest/swim, Return for ADR San Angel and see illuminations
Thursday- Sea World- dinner at Shark grill, pool in evening, kids in bed early.
Friday- Chef Mickeys 9:25 am, MK again. See what we need as far as a mid day break. ADR Ohanas 5:30pm, probably return to MK unless too tired.
Saturday- flight 2pm.:sick:

Our dates are 5/12 - 5/19 and we'll be at the BCV - plan on doing the parks early, leave when the crowds start picking up to grab lunch at one of the resorts or offsite then will come back later on in the late afternoon.
Guess it really depends on how bad the crowds really are. We'll probably spend a good chunk of our vacation at Epcot and take in the entertainment and Flower & Garden Festival.
I can't believe it's so close now! :banana:

Put me down for a quick trip 5/16-5/20

We arrive at BCV on Sat and will either hang at the pool or pop over to WS for a QS lunch and cocktail (or 2). Then DTD for dinner for my birthday.

Sun we will be at MK as close to opening as possible, stay for a while then back to the hotel. Depending on what we get done and how we feel, we may head back to MK for EMH. Otherwise, we'll play it by ear.

Mon we will be at DHS as close to opening as possible, stay for a while and back to the hotel/pool. Again, may go back to DHS for EMH but depends on who wants to do what

Tues we will start at Epcot and follow the same pattern. We will do MK our last night.

Wed we will probably just hang at the resort until its time to leave.

Unfortunately, the EMH schedule didn't really work out for us. We are going against the stream I realize. We only have 3 ADR's (1 breakfast, 2 for dinner) so we'll pretty much go with the flow most of the time.

As long as I step foot in MK, Epcot and DHS, I will be happy :banana:

We're there 15-25 too! :goodvibes We'll be staying at the beautiful Polynesian and I absolutely can NOT wait!

We arrive around 7pm Fri 15th and have a dinner ADR at Kona for 9:30pm

Sat 16th-MK opening and stay until tired and explore the Poly that evening and catch wishes on the beach (Crystal Palace lunch)

Sun 17th-DHS Opening with mid day break at Poly/ Fantasmic (Sci Fi Lunch)

Mon 18th-Epcot opening with mid day break at Poly/ Iluminations (Rose & Crown dinner)

Tues 19th-AK opening no break (Tusker House Lunch w/nemo seating thing)

Wed 20th- DS 8's bday!! Cake in room/ DS park choice/CA Grill for dinner

Thurs 21st- Revisit AK (Ohana dinner)

Fri 22nd- Revisit DHS for Star Wars Weekend/DTD evening

Sat 23rd- Behind the Seeds tour/Epcot day (LeCellier dinner)

Sun 24th- Sleep in/ go wherever/finish with MK and wishes (Tutto Italia lunch)

Mon 25th- Go wherever/4:40pm flight back to DFW :guilty

21 days and counting baby yeah!

We will be at the GF from May 15 to May 22. :woohoo: It will be DH, DS13, DS11 and me. We will be on the Basic Dinning Plan. Here is our schedule.

Friday May 15 - Check into the resort around 11:00 am, go swimming, have lunch at Gasparilla Grill (CS at GF). Take a rest or nap from traveling so early. Have dinner at Chef Mickeys then go to MK to watch Wishes.

Saturday May 16 - Get to HS for morning EMH. Ride as many rides as we can, esp. looking forward to trying TSM. Then we will take the boat over to the Beach Club to have lunch at Beaches and Cream. Go back to GF to rest. At night go to Epcot for dinner at Le Cellier. See World Showcase. I don't think we will stay for Illuminations and head back to the GF and call it a night.

Sunday May 17 - Get to MK before it opens for an 8:05 am ADR for Crystal Palace. Can't wait to walk down Main Street when it is empty! :cheer2:. Ride a few rides then go to Downtown Disney to go to DisneyQuest. We will eat at Wolfgang Puck Express and go to Goofy's candy Co. for make your own snacks. We will go back to GF and hang out. MK has evening EMH this night so if we are not too tired we will go to that.

Monday May 18 - AK morning EMH. Don't flame me but AK is not our fav. park. :scared1: I basically want to ride Exp. Everest and maybe Kali River Rapids and 1 or 2 more rides. Straight from there we will have our stuff with us to go to Blizzard Beach since they open at 10:00 am. Have fun at BB all day and go back to GF to hang out at night. GF now has campfire and movies on the beach so if we are not too tired we may do that. We will have a CS lunch at BB and a CS lunch at GF.

Tuesday May 19 - Resort Day! My DH wanted a day to relax and not to go to a park. We plan on waking up late. We reserved a cabana by the pool at the GF from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Then we will go over to the CR so I can go Parasailing and the boys can go water skiing! :yay::banana: DH is too chicken to do either but will have fun watching us. :rotfl: We will eat a CS lunch and rest in the afternoon. We will have dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe and maybe do the campfire and movies on the beach this night if we did not do it before or watch Wishes and EWP from the marina at the GF.

Wednesday May 20 - Get to Epcot for rope drop. ride Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space (Easy side) ...etc. we will prob. do a CS lunch at Electric Umbrella for my picky eaters. Go back to the GF to rest in the afternoon. Go to HS at night for Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose. Ride a few rides and wait for Fantasmic to start.

Thursday May 21 - MK morning Extra Magic Hours, ride all the biggies, so upset Space Mt. is closed! :sad2: Probably do a CS lunch at either Cosmic Rays or Pesco Bills then head back to the GF to rest in the afternoon. We have dinner ADR at WCC then we will go back to MK at night to see Spectromagic and Wishes for our last night.

Friday May 22 - Our last day :sad1: we will get everything ready for checkout. Go to Chef Mickeys for Breakfast. We have a later flight so we rented the cabana by the pool at the GF for the last day so we have a place to rest and relax. Last time we did MK on our last day and everyone was so tired so I figured we would have a better time by the pool relaxing. We will eat lunch at the GF and wait for Magical Express Bus to pick us up to go home. :-(

Well that's it. I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation.

Loralie

I'm moving back to FL on May 16 :cool1: So no real tour planning, but we are going to Tutto for dinner on the 17th and Boma that morning. Got the whole summer to see the parks :)

DH & I will be there May 20-27.

5/20 We arrive & we're heading to Epcot for dinner & as much as we can do that evening.

5/21 We're going to try to be at the MK for Rope Drop & do a few rides before heading to brunch at Kona Cafe. Then we're going to DHS for the rest of the day up to & including Fantasmic.

5/22 We're going back to DHS, hopefully for RD & stay until our lunch at 50's PTC. Then we're heading back to Epcot for the rest of the day & evening.

5/23 We're spending the morning at AK, then over to MK.

5/24 We're going to start at Epcot, go over to AK in the afternoon so we're close to Boma for dinner. Then I think we may head over to MK for Spectromagic & Wishes.

5/25 is left free at this point. We may be getting together with family. If that doesn't work out, we're going to relax at POFQ, maybe go to DTD.

Our last 2 days will be probably divided between Epcot & MK.

Me and my BFF are going from May 21-24. She has not been since we were kids (40 somethings now!) so it will be fun.

We are going to DS for Star Wars Weekend on 5/22. Epcot on 5/23. MK on 5/24.

A short but fun trip!

We will be there 5/14-5/22.:banana::banana:

As per our usual, we will head to Epcot after check-in (our flight arrives around 10am). This time we are trying POFQ. We will have dinner that night at CR. Maybe stay for Illuminations unless the kids are pooped.

Our kids are early risers and so we usually have breakfast in the room (we bring some little cereal boxes and mini-muffins made at home) and then head out - we usually make if for ,or close to, rope drop. Also, our boys LOVE the monorail - so any time we are at a monorail resort for a meal, we will have to do a few loops on it!

Friday we head to DHS and will take the walkway over to the Boardwalk for dinner at Captain's Grille.

Saturday is back to Epcot with dinner at Biergarten. Illuminations if we don't see it the first night, or maybe even if we do;)

Sunday off to AK with dinner back at Port Orleans at Boatwrights - maybe hit the pool this afternoon or evening.

Monday is our first day in MK after early breakfast at CP - can't wait for the puffed french toast!:love:

Tuesday back to DHS for some more TSM :rotfl: then dinner at the Wave.

Wednesday is Epcot again which is my favorite park, dinner at GG which is a family fave.

Thursday is our last park day so we'll be at MK with dinner at Kona.

We will probably hit DTD on Friday before our flight at 2pm.

I am so excited - I have been working so much lately...I really need a vacation!:dance3:
Have fun everyone:cloud9:

We are going from May 16th -23rd, staying at POR, and it is me, my boyfriend, and DD2.

May 15th- 8 pm, leave Houston, TX for a 15 hour drive to Orlando. (it was my bright idea to save the money, and drive, and now I wish we were flying)

May 16th- hopefully, be at our resort by 2 PM. We have ADRs at Boatwrights for dinner, most likely meeting up with my Orlando friends somewhere.

May 17th- Breakfast with my Orlando friends at Kona Cafe, then off to MK. We don't really have a set plan, we are going to go with the flow.

May 18th- Have a dinner ADR at Primetime Cafe, but we MAY cancel it, and go to Sea World instead. If we decide to do it, I promise I will call, and cancel it rather than not show up, promise.

May 19th- Breakfast at Cape May- Orlando friends are babysitting that night, and we have dinner ADRs at California Grill, then a special suprise for me.

May 20th- Lunch at Yak & Yeti, Animal Kingdom day

May 21st- rope drop at MK (I consider 9 am getting up early, so we will see), Chef Mickey's for dinner. EPCOT in the evening, ADRs at Le Cellier.

May 22nd- Last day. We have a lunch ADR at Tutto Italia, another go with the flow day. I want to go to MK that evening for Wishes

May 23rd- the plan is to check into The Poly for one night, and relax all day before driving 15 hours home. I haven't made the reservation yet.

I don't have a set plan, but we have a 2 year old, so we are going to go with her flow.

These are our plans - arrive at ASMus Friday 15th May evening (no park)

Sat 16th Epcot (Princess Storybook breakfast and anniversary dinner- Coral Reef)
Sun 17th AK - (counter service only day - mini golf then Pepper Market)
Mon 18th water park (BB) then (Chef Mickey) and MK (Spectro/Wishes)
Tues 19th HS then Epcot (Le Cellier)
Wed 20th MK (1900 Park Fayre) and EWP
Thurs 21st (poss CP breakfast and EMH at MK ) the HS (Fantasmic DP at Mama Melrose)
Fri 22nd AK (Tuskers breakfast) – (pool or MK or poss DTD)
Sat 23rd water park (TL) then Epcot (Tutto Italia) - Illuminations
Sun 24th HS (Star Wars weekend - Sci Fi lunch) then switch to BCV (Cape May dinner)
Mon 25th Epcot & pool then DTD
Tues 26th HS (for American Idol) then pool/Swan
Wed 27th MK then either EWP WL or pool
Thurs 28th Cape May breakfast then AK then pool and Epcot for evening EMH
Fri 29th home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter