May 14th-18th on the Wonder! Join the Monkey Grass Girls!

Hi girls,

I posted in the other thread too.I am bummed I have missed all this fun!! What the heck is monkey grass???

Arlene is the pg one right? I used Zofran for pregnancy #3...I was so awfully sick (threw up 4-5 times a day)...it helped but I tried not to take it for long.

My girls and dh are so excited to go on this cruise. Though my dd's are a little older than some of yours (4 and 51/2)..I know they would love to play with others!! The love to mother little ones (they do this to our dd who is 1).

I posted more on the other thread too about my family.

Hope to be added to this fun! Tell me more about making door signs. I have a bunch of Disney scrapbooking stuff, including stickers and of course an album all ready for this cruise!!!!!!! YAHOO!

Janene

I have yet to get my Zofran prescription filled. I hear it's $35 a pilll... Im not sure what my insurance covers. Bleh. BUt Im going to have enough for the cruise!! No way Im paying that much money to go on a cruise and puking the whole way. :teeth:

:banana: pirate: Shameless bump up the boards. Come one Come All! Only 9 more days to go! :cool1:

Some of us are leaving today for a trip to DIsney World before the cruise! Have a wonderful time!!

DH and I are leaving Sunday morning at 5:30am! I'm gonna be like the kid in the disney commercial. "I'm to excited to sleep!" :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter