May 13, 2012 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

I'm starting to get SUPER excited, now that it is finally 2012!! I have been seeing SO many DCL commercials -- it's driving me crazy and making me want to go NOW! :rotfl:

What does everyone have planned for Castaway Cay and Nassau? My DBF and I will be doing the Jet Ski excursion on CC (so long as it is up @ running then :) ), and going to the Atlantis Waterpark in Nassau!

:banana::banana:

My son is 9 and wants to ride the dolphins. I don't -lol. But he will win out, so I hope to sign up for that soon. I'm not fulling paying for the trip until Feb 15th. We just paid for Disney World trip for Feb so need to spread it out-lol.

I'm not sure what else needs to be booked in advance?

Do onboard shows?

Hi Everyone the DeadLine to sign up for the Fish Extender is March 13 2012 please Make Sure I have all your Info if I don't please send me the info ASAP =) thank you everyone and I can't wait for the fun to start in May :banana:

Been a while since I've been around here, but wanted to join in. We're paid up and ready to go! DS (8), DS (7) and DD (1) will be in tow to celebrate our 11th anniversary (10th a year late...were supposed to sail May 2011 but little bit wasn't old enough!). We're so excited for our first cruise ever!

Been a while since I've been around here, but wanted to join in. We're paid up and ready to go! DS (8), DS (7) and DD (1) will be in tow to celebrate our 11th anniversary (10th a year late...were supposed to sail May 2011 but little bit wasn't old enough!). We're so excited for our first cruise ever!

Welcome! :banana: Are you going to WDW before or after the cruise?

Oh bother. I've seemed to have put on a few pounds over the holidays and am nervous about my swimwear. pooh:Anyone care to join me in a pre cruise diet? Maybe a friendly wager? ;)

welcome!!! do you want to join our FE group??

Hello all! We too are coming on this cruise. This will be our 4th DCL cruise--twice now on Dream. We are extremely excited to say the least!!! :yay::yay::banana:

OK. Time to start talking about the Meet and Greet (M&G)

The M&G date and time has not been set yet, but I need to know who is interested. If you want to join us, reply back with your DisBoard Name, Fist Names, City you are from, and cabin number.

So far, M&G list is:

1) Tigger-Too and Lisarae; Steve and Lisa; Cocoa, Fl; Cabin 6010
2) MaleficentRN: Anastasia; Philadelphia, PA; Cabin 12510
3) DisneyTwinsMom: Julie & Kelly; Cincinnati Oh; Cabin 5656
4) PrLissette; Mayra&Eli; Casselberry FL; Cabin TBA

Just paid off the cruise ( woo-hoo!) but wanted to know if anyone knew if I have to wait until Feb 28th to do the boarding time?

Hi, I just joined the board and we're going on the Dream May 13th also, can I ask what a fish extender is? Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Kathy

Hi, I just joined the board and we're going on the Dream May 13th also, can I ask what a fish extender is? Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Kathy

Most people ask What is A FE?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:
Outside of each stateroom is a hook of sorts with a fish (or starfish or seahorse on the Dream). By signing up on here, people can join an FE gift exchange. Everyone participating will get a list of people and their stateroom numbers who have also signed up. Throughout the cruise participants will deliver the gifts to the participating staterooms and leave them in their fish extenders, which is really just something hung from the fish hook with pockets to hold your gifts. It's a fun way to get to know other cruisers and the gifts are a nice treat to have waiting for you when you return to your room each day. The gifts can be any value you choose. Some people make something crafty. Others bring things that represent where they live. Some even bring things people might find useful for the trip. Also, one could choose to get one gift for each stateroom on the list, something for each person in the room, or maybe even multiple gifts throughout the cruise. There are several helpful threads on the regular cruise forum with even more information. Hope this helps. Let me know if you'd like to join and I'll add you to the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter