May 13, 2007 EARLY Roll Call… 5/13/2007 4-Night Wonder

I think it is great that our little chat group here is still going. I am so looking at the cruises.and keeping in touch with our little Disney people hoping we can get on the new ship and also hoping my brother in law ans his with will go with. She is expecting again. So it will work out better for them.

Skyw....yes we did have alot we just could not say no a whole lot to the boys.

grumpy-gramps- Did you book your next cruise as some sort of family reunion package? Wasn’t sure if they offered such a package for the cruise. We will likely be traveling with more family and wanted to add something if DCL offered it.

Skyw- I was always curious on the whole Shades thing so thanks for the info!

:confused3 Hi,
didn't book it that way but I might look into it, just to see how much extra it cost's and what are the perks by making it a reunion...
gg

Grumpy-gramps... I did find some info online about the reunion option. I think it was $50 or $100 per person and didnt really give you much except a shirt, picture and leather photo holder, I think. I am guessing we will be passing on that DCL option.

so we were all set for two cat 9 rooms for our 09' sailing. Now I have changed my mind and think we may want to shoot for two of those Special Porthole Rooms everyone chats up

I believe trying to decide what category of rooms we want for our next sailing may be the downfall of me! I guess if not anything else trying to make the decision will keep me occupied till the 09' dates/rates come out.

Scottie
I hear you there. We keep looking at what we want for our next trip. If I can just keep busy until 09 then I will be set for heavy planning for our next trip. We have to wait until then. Which is sad but that is becasue we are doing so much around the house. Things I have to get done.

Hi Gang!

I hope all are doing well... hard to believe it has been about a month and a half since we sailed! :sad1:

It seems the cruise bug has really caught ahold of me over the past week or so. I am now in the midst of planning a quick 3-night DCL getaway for just me and DW in early February. I was going to just surpirse her at x-mas with it but felt it was best to get her ok first! :confused3

She seems 50/50 on the idea at this point, a bit shy about leaving the kids behind. I understand it but we do deserve some time to ourselves once every 8 or so years, I think??

Anyone else want to join us on the high seas 2/7/08 :thumbsup2

Hi Scottie
very tempting i know we are looking at a 7 night in oct/08, but i was also thinking of maybe trying to to a 3 night as well before that. i don't want to wait that long.
for those of you that this was your first trip has anyone received their castaway club number. i e-mailed them but haven't heard anything back.
hope everyone is doing well

We would love to but we just ok we are this weekend having hardwood floors put in. Which is something we have to do. My family has the bug. We got our artwork we bought on the ship. It is Mickey and Goofy on the ship. I look at it and want to go again. We are still shooting for 2011 and booking it in 2009 so We are set for that. We are looking at a 7 night and 8 day. And going 3 days to Disney. Ok 2 days Disney 1 day Universal since Harry Potter land opening in 2009.

DW has come around and looking forward to the trip now. She even went as far as to request time off work! So I took the plunge and posted my DVC points on the rent/trade board yesterday. I am hoping someone will take me up on the offer so I can book in the cruise via a cash reservation in the near future! If anyone plans on heading to WDW and would like to rent points, just let me know. I see it as my lemonade stand fundraiser :lmao:

hey ragdoll and gramps just want to wish you a whole lot of pixie dust for your cruise coming uppixiedust: pixiedust:
deb

hey ragdoll and gramps just want to wish you a whole lot of pixie dust for your cruise coming uppixiedust: pixiedust:
deb

:surfweb: Hi,
Was just thingking about you and Alex earlier, I hope you both are in good health and thank you for the well wishes... 7 day cruise, it should be fun...
have a good and safe weekend,
gg

Hi Gang! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing these days and if anyone has any DCL cruises lined up. We are heading out for a 3-night cruise on 2/14/08 and I just locked us in to our first 7-night sailing for 5/9/09 today in two SPH rooms.
We are due for our first snow fall tonight... cant wait!

hi scottie.it's nice too see your still around we have a 7 night cruise for next sept along with grumpy-gramps, then don't know when after that just know that there will be another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter