• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 13.2006 Eastern

Oh by the way V-Man...Teri will be picking Vicki & I up by 3:30pm tomorrow and take Gabriella to her ballet class then we are heading to Florida. (Oh yeah..a quick stop at McDonalds). LOL

Andy, what is Group A boarding pass?

On Southwest Airlines you are given a group boarding pass to enter the plane. There is NO assigned seating, so the sooner you check-in online, the better the group you get, something what like DCL is doing at the terminal now. I checked us in at the 24 hour mark and received the group A boarding pass. On Southwest there are four groups, first to board is Pre-boarding which is people needing help and those traveling with small children. Once they are boarded, then Groups "A" "B" and "C" boards.

The thread was a bit quiet this evening, I guess everyone (like me) has been quite busy doing last minute packing.

Oh by the way V-Man...Teri will be picking Vicki & I up by 3:30pm tomorrow and take Gabriella to her ballet class then we are heading to Florida. (Oh yeah..a quick stop at McDonalds).

Be careful and have a safe trip, we will see you at the Radisson on Friday!!! :thumbsup2

I took a melatonin tablet to help me sleep tonight, guess what, it is kicking in and I'm off to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow!!!

Good Night All :wave2:

I had to do some last minute finagle with the luggage since I couldn't fit it all into 2 with 4 carry ons as I wanted :furious: so I packed 3 pieces of luggage and 4 carry ons we should be all set!

I have to get my shirts done or I am never getting to bed tonight

Andy we got group A as did the fam. we are travelling with. This is our first time on Southwest, should be intersting.

TTFN
Carolyn

Here it is 12:20 am & I'm doing my nails & I have to get up at 5:30 AM to go to work, I think I'm crazy! :rotfl: :rotfl2: I don't think I'm sleepy, but I sure will at 5:30 in the morning! Do you know how difficult it is to type with wet nails? :hyper: :hyper: :jumping1: Boy, I really need to go to bed! See you all on Friday!

Good morning all. If I am up this early today; should I bother going to sleep tonight? Last day at work and I will be leaving a bit early. Everything is packed that can be packed. VCR is set up. Guess we are ready to go.
Everyone take care. See ya real soon!

fran

:Pinkbounc Good Morning Fellow Cruisers,

Can you believe it, just "2 days" to go!!!
:Pinkbounc

Guess who woke up this morning with a sore throat and earache? I will still be on that plane today if I have to crawl aboard.

See y'all soon!!!

Hygiene99 said:
Dont know if you guys have it or not but here is a coupon for Grills :teeth:

Coupon

Andy Hazel & Angelina And All !

Have a great cruise.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks Pete and Jen, I just printed off a copy for myself as well!!! In a few hours we "WILL" be heading to the airport for our flight to Orlando!!! :yay:
All our bags are packed and sitting by the front door!!! :banana:

Weather here is terrible, rain, rain, rain... We are still hoping to be at Grills Friday evening, 5:30 pm?? Who all is planning on being there???? Maybe we should make a program so we know everyone ;)

I work until 3:00 today, then pickup the kids from school. Have to pack tonight, most of the kids stuff is packed & really just have to pack some clothes for dinner & such.

Will be doing the Southwest boading pass dance in about 5 minutes, first time for us on this airline as well. Will give us something to compare experiences about. Added - We just got group A boarding :woohoo:

The yorki is adorable... I really don't want any more pets, still have the Wheaten - O'Reilly & my DD's Ragdoll cat - Snowball. Have done the hamsters, hermit crabs, fish and a chinchilla for about 2 days - drove the cats crazy :crazy:

Well, fellow Dis'ers.....we are leaving today for our trip. Everything's packed (has been since last week....I had to clean my suitcases while dusting... :rotfl2: ) and my DD3, my friend, and myself are getting our manicures and pedicures this morning. My DH is finally off after working 14 hour days for the past two weeks!!!!!! :crazy2: I think he's sleeping all day since he's driving tonight. :car: :teeth: I was going to take the car through the carwash, but why....it's going to rain anyway....

Okay....everyone, keep up the spirit until Saturday. My Unc will be giving live posts and hopefully sending some pics to pump you up.... :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can't wait to meet everyone!! Drive and fly safe!!! Until then...........

:tink: :goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :hmghost: :dumbo:

My DW and I are on our way out to do last minute errands, got to get my driver's license renewed, go to the bank to get our cash, stop at CVS to pick up some "Earplanes" for the flight, will also be picking up some extra "Airshield."

I'm using the warm salt water gargle for my throat, at least I "DON'T" have a fever, there's always something to be happy about!!! :goodvibes

Later All, we're off!!! :moped:

2 more days, I can't believe we are so close. Everyone, pump up on the AirShield/Borne or whatever its called so nobody gets sick for the vacay. We need to be well so we can go out and party at night as well as enjoy the sights during the day.

Safe travels to all that are leaving today, we'll see you in the ship. :boat:

mommom&poppop0304 said:
Anymore news on the fires Teri?

I just checked www.fl511.com and it looks good. We'll be fine. I have Unc's cell phone # and gmom's #, so we can call them for detours if we need to. I'm not worried about it.

See ya at 3:30pm!!! :)

Andy, can you get some of that cash for the rest of us? ;)

Here are some links to more pics of our last cruise....

First close-up of the Magic:

Two Princesses:

Two ______ I will let you fill in the blank ;)

This one we didn't notice the OJ until that evening when I downloaded them, YES we were experiencing some wave-action :)

Verandah Man said:
I'm using the warm salt water gargle for my throat, at least I "DON'T" have a fever, there's always something to be happy about!!! :goodvibes

Unc,

This may sound crazy, but your sister does this!!!!! (yes, my mom) :rotfl2:

She gargles with peroxide!!!!!! Her doctor suggested it!!!!!! Not me...no, no, no!! I tried it once....disgusting.....I'd rather spray the heck out of my throat every two minutes than to do that!

Drink plenty of OJ and if you have vitamin C pills, eat them!!! Talk to ya later. Tell Ang, I'm excited to be spending some time with her. :love:

Andy, hope you feel better. DH just came down with a cold. Sore throat and earache is exactly how my laryngitis started. Needed antibiotics. Do you think your doctor would prescribe you some just in case you need them? Flying sure isn't going to help anything. I just keep telling myself that the tropics are going to knock whatever is ailing us right out.

Looks like we have picked the perfect week to get out of Northeast Ohio. It is raining now and is supposed to be chilly and rainy for the next ten days.

Well, we finally got out the suitcases. Looks like we will be packing late Friday night like always. I am so behind on everything. Things just keep coming up to slow me down. Like having to keep checking this thread... :teeth:

ragdoll said:
Looks like we have picked the perfect week to get out of Northeast Ohio. It is raining now and is supposed to be chilly and rainy for the next ten days.

YES, isn't it such a great feeling :lmao:

V Man-- Feel better and
Dr. C- sorry about your cat....It's always sad to lose a pet :sad2:
all those traveling.... Safe trips :wizard:

Lee- the Yorkie is toooo SWEET!!!!

We leave tomorrow.
See everyone on the ship!!! :cool1: :banana:

Kerri and Crew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter