• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 13.2006 Eastern

My Wife Vicki and I are getting excited for this cruise its her second and my first cruise. We will be with our daughter son in law and two beautiful granddaughters. The time is getting near.

Poppop - I was down your way this weekend! We were in Brigantine. Beautiful weekend wasn't it? Can't believe that someone else from New Jersey will be on the ship. Thought it was just going to be us and the V-Man. I must've missed your address in previous posts.

poppop0304 said:
My Wife Vicki and I are getting excited for this cruise its her second and my first cruise. We will be with our daughter son in law and two beautiful granddaughters. The time is getting near.

Hi there brother-in-law Larry, :wave:

Nice to see you join our happy little group here!!! For those that don't know, Larry(poppop0304) is married to my sister Vicki and is the dad to Teri(Tericplus2). It won't be long now Larry, and we will all be on our way!!!

Teri, I will get that photo posted for you in a few minutes. Unc

This is the latest photo that was taken this past weekend of Teri's two darling DD's.

Niki_s_Comm_5_6__4_.jpg

Gabriella and Annalyse

Ragdoll only if you reveal yourself before Thursday at 12:00 which is the last time I plan to log onto our thread before we leave.

I think it would be FUNNY if you at least Allowed lead questions so mine is:

If people were to ask you your favorite talk show would it be Tyra/Oprah or Ellen? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Is your personality like Cinderella or Cruella or Stitch?

This could be fun, if you answer, i will put out my first guess

TSirgey your daughters so cute! We'll have to get her together with my girls, I'm sure they'll have a blast together.

Thanks!

We had company this weekend, but I managed to get most of our packing complete. I still have a lot of odds and ends to do. I have to work on packing the carryon bags this week as I usually save that for last. I'm also trying to figure out how to pack her booster seat. We are renting a car to drive to port. We have a carseat bag, but we are just taking the booster this time. Maybe we can just take it on the plane and give her an extra cupholder to use!

I love seeing all the pictures! It is so nice to put names with faces!

Dr. Cavin.
I hear you thank God for the DVR.
I need to watch the Finales or....I don't know what I'll do.
I am going to try to post a pic of my DDs.
We'll see what happens.
Can't find one of all of us.
Hope all is well and everyone is almost done packing...
That just means it's really close now.

Kerri In Manalapan, NJ :bounce: :wave2: :hourglass

We don't have any cute kids, well except for our chihuahua which you can see in my signiture.

Here we are a couple years ago on the Magic, nice and skinny.

Magic.jpg

Here is a funny one. I did not know that Scott was doing this to poor Pluto until I saw the picture.

Pluto.jpg

Here we are now much fatter than on our last cruise.

wdw_4-06_6.jpg

Hooksenemy, my favorite talk show is definitely Oprah. On my good days I am Cinderella, on my bad days Cruella. So what do I look like?

Verandah Man said:
Hi there brother-in-law Larry, :wave:

Nice to see you join our happy little group here!!! For those that don't know, Larry(poppop0304) is married to my sister Vicki and is the dad to Teri(Tericplus2). It won't be long now Larry, and we will all be on our way!!!

Teri, I will get that photo posted for you in a few minutes. Unc

Well Thank you for the intro brother in-law but no autograph's though Okay?...LOL...Geez wish we were leaving today. teri showed me the way here this morning so I thought I'd sign up and chat a bit. oh by the way Andy, I'm also the Pop-Pop of Gabriella & Annalyse. :hourglass :woohoo:

Can't W8 said:
Poppop - I was down your way this weekend! We were in Brigantine. Beautiful weekend wasn't it? Can't believe that someone else from New Jersey will be on the ship. Thought it was just going to be us and the V-Man. I must've missed your address in previous posts.

Okay...Brigantine we live approximately 15-20 minutes away depending on traffic and yea it was a very nice day. Sorry took me this long to answer but I am new here as of this morning. My daughter tericplus2 guided me and so here I am...LOL...I should have thought of adding my wife to to my user name, perhaps I still can. verandah man is my brother in law...my wife and i are looking forward to this cruise and its her second and my first. :)

Everyone has such adorable kids!

I got through dropping off ds5 at his last day of preschool earlier without tears (that would be my tears). He's the "baby" in our family. I never got upset when he was out of diapers, his crib or weaned (I was thrilled!) but somehow this last day of preschool has made me a little emotional. I think I need more sleep than anything!

We decided that after we pick up ds8 from bowling, the guys are getting haircuts and we are skipping ds5's practice. We need to cut the grass and pack up.

I have all day long tomorrow to pack as well. The boys each have practice tomorrow night and I think I may let DH take them so I can pack without them wanting to add everything in their closets. They only think they'll be gone 4 days so I'll let them choose those outfits. They actually like to try and match shrirts when they are at Disney. Kind of funny since half the time at home they claim not to be brothers and wouldn't be caught dead in remotely matching clothes. They also wouldn't admit it, but we even caught them holding hands a couple times on our last trip. Disney has loads of Magic!

I better get off of this and head to my last pre school pick up!

OH NO the invasion of V-Man Family :rotfl2:

How many are in your cruise group V-Man? You should have opted for the Walt/Roy Suite & combined families ;)

Just a quick note to.....tericplus2, verandah man, & Can't W8, I should have thought of this when I first signed up this morning but I must blame it on the excitement of our cruise and not I....LOL...I tried to find a way to go back and change name but no luck so now mom mom is added as well, now I am happy.

OK, here goes!
picfordis.jpg

OMG :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cool1: It really worked this time! OK, this is us, Bill & Barbara Baker from Clearwater, Fl. Stateroom 8024, we will be arriving at the Radisson on Thurs. afternoon. Say hi to us if you see us! :thumbsup2

Very nice how you added mommom. Welcome aboard and we are looking forward to meeting everyone in 5 days!!!! We are Grandmom and Grandpop to our 2 little princesses that will be with us! As will be their Mommy, Daddy, an Aunt and my DIL's mother, Nana. This is a first cruise for all of us so you can imagine, we are thrilled. I'm even having a hard time sleeping, unbelievable!

Can't W8 said:
Very nice how you added mommom. Welcome aboard and we are looking forward to meeting everyone in 5 days!!!! We are Grandmom and Grandpop to our 2 little princesses that will be with us! As will be their Mommy, Daddy, an Aunt and my DIL's mother, Nana. This is a first cruise for all of us so you can imagine, we are thrilled. I'm even having a hard time sleeping, unbelievable!

Thank you! My wife is from West deptford as well and long long ago I lived there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter