May 13.2006 Eastern

bpd196 said:
Kathleen & Dr. Cavin
This is too funny my DD had her fifth tooth loose and she kept playing with it. I pushed on it and it became loose enough for her to pull it out. She was upset with me until she remember the "tooth fairy".
She was even waiting up at midnight when I went to visit so I had to set the clock for 4AM. Now her hands will stay out of her mouth till the next one becomes loose.
SHe just sits on the couch and says "I'm just can't wait." I know exactly what she's talking about. Because I can't wait either. :hourglass :yay:

Everyone has such beautiful families. I can't believe I don't have a recent family picture. I don't even know where an older one is. I'm the one always taking the pictures. We'll have to make sure we take one on the MAGIC!! :thumbsup2
Oh Yeah.... I'll be one of those blubbering while our names are being announced too. :sad1:
Can't wait to see this through the DDs eyes.
Till tomorrow
Kerri :wave:

We should have set our alarm when our ds8's first tooth fell out when he was 6! We were trying to stay awake until he fell asleep. He made it his mission to try and stay up to see if he could catch a glipse of the tooth fairy. We ended up falling asleep ourselves. The next morning he's up at the crack of dawn looking everywhere for his tooth fairy money. Well, we told him perhaps it fell down through a crack and we quickly stuck a couple bucks where he could find it behind his bed.

Add me to the list of the blubbering. I get teary eyed just thinking about our kids realizing they are going on board for a cruise! They think they are going to Cocoa Beach to swim and to the space center! At least they'll be in their swim suits and ready for the Mickey pool. We were listening to beachy music on the way to visit my parents and ds8 asked ds5 why he had such a big smile on his face and he said because it reminds him of the Disney cruise.

I haven't been able to post any pictures yet.

:sunny: :cool1: We are down to the final "6 Days" remaining until we sailaway!!! :cool1: :sunny:

We should have set our alarm when our ds8's first tooth fell out when he was 6! We were trying to stay awake until he fell asleep. He made it his mission to try and stay up to see if he could catch a glipse of the tooth fairy. We ended up falling asleep ourselves. The next morning he's up at the crack of dawn looking everywhere for his tooth fairy money. Well, we told him perhaps it fell down through a crack and we quickly stuck a couple bucks where he could find it behind his bed.

That's too funny, the same thing happened to us, but all I had was a $5.00 bill, boy that tooth was expensive. Not only that, Angelina was six at the time and she told me that she knew that I put it there. A few days later she asked us if Santa and the Easter Bunny were real, or if I were them also. Kids, they can take so much fun out of being a parent. :rotfl:

Everybody has such beautiful families. We are, no doubt, rocking this ship!!

Oh My Goodness!! We're leaving NJ in just a few days!! I accomplished cleaning my minivan yesterday for the drive down to Florida. The real trick is keeping it clean with two kids. :teeth: Today we have a brunch to go to with our family, so cleaning the apartment won't start until tomorrow. (Oh, Darn!)...lol

Oh, I almost forgot. When do we book the character breakfast? Is anyone (with daughters) bringing princess dress-up outfits? I packed my daughter's outfits and shoes. She is so excited. Whenever you ask her, "Where are you going Lella?" She'll say, "Mickey on the ship and Cinderella on the ship!"

Boy, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot. When do we book the character breakfast? Is anyone (with daughters) bringing princess dress-up outfits? I packed my daughter's outfits and shoes. She is so excited. Whenever you ask her, "Where are you going Lella?" She'll say, "Mickey on the ship and Cinderella on the ship!"
Boy, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yes,
I have two DDs (next month one will be 7 and the other is 4) I am bringing their princess dresses for them.
Thanks for the update Verandah Man.......
I love to see it every morning....
Even though it is the first thing I think about when my eyes open!!!! :banana:

Have a Wonderful Day everyone!!!
Kerri in NJ :shamrock: :mickeyjum

Oh, I almost forgot. When do we book the character breakfast?

Teri, you don't need to book the Character Breakfast. We will be given tickets for this at dinner. Our CB will be the first sea day, after we have dinner at Animator's Palate. So, "IF" we have the APL roatation, our CB will be Sunday morning. The LAP rotation will have the CB on Monday morning, and the PLA rotation will have the CB on Thursday morning. I think I have that straight now!!! Let's see, APL, LAP, PLA, yep that's right, LOL!!! :lmao:

Almost forgot, the CB is held in the Parrot Cay restaurant. ;)

This is a pic taken of during our Character Breakfast on our first cruise in August 2003. Our server, Roberto from Peru, was having some fun with me. We had such a BLAST during that cruise with Roberto!!! :thumbsup2

Whatsthis.jpg

Hi, my name is Sage and I am an 8 year old girl. Are there any 8-9 year old girls on this cruise? I am really excited to be going. I have a slight fever and sore throat and my mom will not let me play with anyone because she hopes I am better by Wednesday, the day we fly into Orlando. I am using (with premission) my mom's login. If there are any girls 8 -9 (lab age) let me know so we can meet.

We will be travelling with an 8 year old girl and she will be in the Lab with you also. She has an older sister who is 10 and a twin brother who is 8 - They are friends of my two boys. My boys are 7 & 9 and they will also be in the lab.

I think you will find a few of us. I am so sorry you are feeling a little sick but mom is right, get plenty of rest and eat really healthy for the next few days and you should be all set by Wednesday.

Hanover, your schedule is a mirror image of mine, some days are just out of control I don't know where to start first :crazy:

Today is a day completely devoted to the trip, picking up my garment bag at my mothers house and doing laundry - I hopefully will log on later to let you all know :wizard: "WE ARE PACKED" :wizard:

I love the family pictures, I don't have an internet account to post my pictures so I can't post them here or I would have let you all seen my toothless 6 year old I got a close up of the GUMMY GRIN and he was so proud

Back to packing.
Carolyn

I just figured out how to post pictures! Here goes

cam1stcommunion051405worldseriestro.jpg

This is our kids Cameron & Mitchell - it doesn't really do justice to the no teeth but he had no front teeth in this picture

One of my many door signs! I have to figure out which ones I am actually going to print and take along with us.

This is one of my favorite signs - with the help of Julia & Nicks moms I was able to creat this sign -
Crusie3DmickeyheadFINAL.jpg

PIRATEMAYBE.jpg

One More - this is my DH in the Blizzard of 05
Blizzard2005010.jpg

I told you this was going to be trouble! I will limit what I post - I promise but the creating of magnets has become somewhat of an obscession for my friend Michelle and I - She has 2 cabins doors to use her creations on!

OK Carloyn, we saw nice pics of your boys and DH, now where is the pic of you??? :confused3

Good job with your door signs!!! :thumbsup2

I'd rather cut the lawn, that shovel that white stuff I saw in the pic with your DH. :rolleyes:

BTW, just came back inside from cutting the lawn. Don't tell anyone, but we played hookie from church this morning. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! ;)

Andy,

I am normally the picture taker, I am not at all comfortable in the "SAY CHEESE" roll :rotfl2: you usually don't find me without my camera - I have a new NIKON D50 that I am still practicing with -

I am the godmother to this beautiful baby ELLA (named after Cinderella) Shhhh - don't tell her mother I said that she thinks I am off my rocker with the disney stuff :confused3 Well here it is a picture of me it is not very clear, DH was using the new camera for the first time and unfortunately I forgot to change the lens back to auto. I will try and find a clear one.

DSC_0110.jpg

Nice pictures everyone! Don't know why but I pictured Dr. Cavin as short and blonde. Funny how sometimes you picture someone the exact opposite of how they look and other times you picture them so close it is almost scary. It's fun putting names and faces together and will be even more fun next week!

I must be one strange lady. I do not like to shop. May run out to the mall for a bit later. Haven't been there in years. I'm more of a KMart type shopper. Finally got my hair colored and permed so I am ready to go.

Hi Sage :wave2: Sage is such a pretty name. I love it!

Donna

Cute pic there with Ella!!!

We are now packing the suitcases. I am rolling the clothes and Hazel is putting them in the suitcases, while Angelina lays on the couch and supervises our work. :rotfl2:

Gotta run, Hazel caught up to me, I have more rolling to do!!! :teeth:

Hi Everyone....I've been in Orlando for three days now...work....and the weather is hot, but at least there is a breeze.

I haven't had time to read through the thread, but I can see the anticipation building.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in 6 days. :banana:

Michael

Cali-Mouse said:
Hi Everyone....I've been in Orlando for three days now...work....and the weather is hot, but at least there is a breeze.

I haven't had time to read through the thread, but I can see the anticipation building.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in 6 days. :banana:

Michael

Looking forward to meeting you Michael as well!!! And yes, the EXCITMENT is building!!! :teeth:

I can happily say that we are now 90% packed!!! :yay:

I think we are going to take Angelina out of school at noon on Thursday so she can come home and get all her hair products and make-up packed. We have Rapid Rover picking us up at 3:30 Thursday afternoon to take us to the airport. I hope the full size rental car has a big trunk as we have 4 suitcases, 1 garmet bag, plus our carry-ons. Plus we will have to add my mom's stuff to the trunk on Friday morning for the drive to the port area. I'm glad this is only a 7 day cruise, LOL!!! :rotfl:

Q1) Can anyone tell me how I just post a question without replying to someone else?

Q2, 3 & 4) We opted not to do an excursion on St. Thomas and instead to explore the island. Does anyone have recommendations for a family that includes 2 boys (ages 10 and 12)? We're interested in some shopping but not "high end" and in seeing the sights. Any recommendations regarding transportation there?

It is me Sage. I am feeling better but still can not play with anyone. Thanks for answering, I hope to meet girls because I am an only child. I plan on being one of the first kids to go in the pool on Sat after lunch. See you all on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter