May 13.2006 Eastern

Hey guys, this time next week we will be meeting around the Mickey pool on deck 9.

Hazel and Angelina are still out shopping and I'm home doing the laundry. Hazel just called to say she found a few things she needed at Kohl's, now the two of them are headed to the mall. Oh Lordy, am I in trouble now!!! :rotfl2:

Still no sign of the Magic on the port cam today. :confused3 I guess I'll have to wait to see her as she passes the Two Palms cam later. :teeth:

Hey V Man,

I thought you were taking the 10 a shuttle from the Radisson? We're on it too. Don't they take care of loading the luggage for us? :goodvibes

One week from today we'll be by the Mickey slide. The kidds will be sliding down the slide, and we'll be sliding back liquid sociables!!! :thumbsup2

Kathleen
:shamrock:

bxirishrn said:
Hey V Man,

I thought you were taking the 10 a shuttle from the Radisson? We're on it too. Don't they take care of loading the luggage for us? :goodvibes

One week from today we'll be by the Mickey slide. The kidds will be sliding down the slide, and we'll be sliding back liquid sociables!!! :thumbsup2

Kathleen

Yes, we are still signed up for the 10am shuttle, and yes they do load the luggage for us, they just don't "pack" the luggage for us!!! :rotfl2:

I just watched the Magic pull away from the port on the Radisson Cam a few minutes ago!!!

The next time the Magic leaves Port Canaveral, we all will be on it!!!! :goodvibes

I don't know who I get all this organization from. I know not my parents.... :rotfl2: ??????? Have a great weekend everyone!

......Sorry Dad! I know I get it from you..... :lmao: :teeth: :love:

Why aren't my quotes in a pretty yellow box like everyone else?

Tericplus2 said:
I don't know who I get all this organization from. I know not my parents.... :rotfl2: ??????? Have a great weekend everyone!

......Sorry Dad! I know I get it from you..... :lmao: :teeth: :love:

Why aren't my quotes in a pretty yellow box like everyone else?

Did you hit the quote box button?

Or you could write it out yourself
message here [ /quote] just don't leave any spaces between the bracket and slash mark.

The Magic passed the Two Palms Cam a few minutes ago. She was in quite a few shots.
Just think the next time she passes there we will be on baord!

Everyone have a great weekend.

fran

Caught the Magic sailing by the Two Palms cam, next week it will be us waving to the Two Palms cam from the other side!!! :goodvibes

MagicMay62006.jpg

Verandah Man said:
Caught the Magic sailing by the Two Palms cam, next week it will be us waving to the Two Palms cam from the other side!!! :goodvibes

MagicMay62006.jpg
:cloud9:
I am so excited, I started to cry

huey duey & luey said:
:cloud9:
I am so excited, I started to cry

Don't they announce your names as you board? For those we don't meet on Friday, I'll be the bawling one :sad: as they announce our names.

DD has a front tooth hanging by half a thread. Last night I put a little Orajel on it "to numb it" so I could pull it out, but she got a taste of it and ran into the bathroom to brush her tongue for 15 minutes. Today she tells me it doesn't hurt anymore so she does't need the Orajel. It shouldn't. It's barely there!! :teeth:

Kathleen

bxirishrn said:
Don't they announce your names as you board? For those we don't meet on Friday, I'll be the bawling one :sad: as they announce our names.

DD has a front tooth hanging by half a thread. Last night I put a little Orajel on it "to numb it" so I could pull it out, but she got a taste of it and ran into the bathroom to brush her tongue for 15 minutes. Today she tells me it doesn't hurt anymore so she does't need the Orajel. It shouldn't. It's barely there!! :teeth:

Kathleen

Yes they will announce your family's name when you walk into the atrium, it is pretty emotional.. Seeing the ship for the first time rank up there in emotions as well.

I am :rotfl2: about your DD, we went through the same thing about 3 weeks ago. She was twisting her tooth around, made me cringe. She finally got brave enough to allow me to pull it out, she started crying & I asked her if it hurt.. "NO you pulled my tooth out" :lmao: She pulled the one out beside it 4 days later, so now she has no front teeth :blush:

Verandah Man said:
Hazel and Angelina are still out shopping and I'm home doing the laundry. Hazel just called to say she found a few things she needed at Kohl's, now the two of them are headed to the mall. Oh Lordy, am I in trouble now!!! :rotfl2:

And you thought Angelina was all set with clothes :lmao:

DrCavin said:
And you thought Angelina was all set with clothes :lmao:

I know, I know, I should have known better, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

Hazel did come home with a beautiful new dress for formal night, I've never seen her show so much skin in wearing a dress before!!! :goodvibes

Verandah Man said:
Hazel did come home with a beautiful new dress for formal night, I've never seen her show so much skin in wearing a dress before!!! :goodvibes

You better put your "napkin bikini" around your eyes, coming home with a "souveniour" would be an interesting story....

I wouldn't want to find out if changing a diaper is like riding a bicycle :thumbsup2

Someone help me!!!! I can't stop shopping for the cruise! Everytime I run to the store for 1 thing I come back with 20! I guess that's part of being a woman. Got a new swimsuit even though I don't need one. Oh Lordy Help me!!!!

Thought I'd share a picture of my family so you would know us when you saw us. This was taken at my mom's wedding in 2004, but everyone pretty much looks the same, although I have long hair now, it was just up in the picture.

xculpx.jpg

And here's a pic of my mom with my oldest daughter. My mom's coming on the cruise too, and for those wondering, she's full Korean.

xcur76.jpg

So now if you see us you have to say HI! Anyone else want to share pics of their family so we know who to look for?

Here is a pic of Angelina and my mom (Vi) at the first high school musical that Angelina was in a few weeks ago. Angelina doesn't wear this much make-up all the time, LOL!!! :rotfl:

AngelinasfirstHighSchholMusical-1.jpg

This is a pic of Hazel and I at my mom's surprise 70th birthday party a few weeks ago.

006_3.jpg

DrCavin said:
You better put your "napkin bikini" around your eyes, coming home with a "souveniour" would be an interesting story....

I wouldn't want to find out if changing a diaper is like riding a bicycle :thumbsup2

Oh, no! no! no! Don't even joke about that!!!

Hazel just finished her babysitting days yesterday afternoon, the next baby that comes in this house better be our first grandchild, and that better not be for many years to come!!! :rotfl:

DrCavin said:
myphotos

The link may not work, if it doesnt I will try to fix...

The link worked fine. Very nice looking family!!! :thumbsup2

bxirishrn said:

Kathleen

Kathleen & Dr. Cavin
This is too funny my DD had her fifth tooth loose and she kept playing with it. I pushed on it and it became loose enough for her to pull it out. She was upset with me until she remember the "tooth fairy".
She was even waiting up at midnight when I went to visit so I had to set the clock for 4AM. Now her hands will stay out of her mouth till the next one becomes loose.
SHe just sits on the couch and says "I'm just can't wait." I know exactly what she's talking about. Because I can't wait either. :hourglass :yay:

Everyone has such beautiful families. I can't believe I don't have a recent family picture. I don't even know where an older one is. I'm the one always taking the pictures. We'll have to make sure we take one on the MAGIC!! :thumbsup2
Oh Yeah.... I'll be one of those blubbering while our names are being announced too. :sad1:
Can't wait to see this through the DDs eyes.
Till tomorrow
Kerri :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter