May 13.2006 Eastern

Good idea about sending the pails, shovels, etc. ahead to the holding warehouse. How does that work? Will it just arrive at my room after we arrive? It will certainly save me room for other, more important things, like all my shoes!

I picked up the wrinkle free and tide to go at our local Super-K. It was mixed in with the other clothes detergents so I really had to look hard for it. Almost missed the wrinkle-free.

This should be some cruise, we have "captainhook" and "hooksenemy" on the ship at the same time, LOL!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hanover this is the address that we are using :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass

The warehouse address is:
IDS for
Disney Cruise Lines
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

address the package to them and, in the bottom left corner of the package put the following information:ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
STATEROOM # XXXX (GTY, if you don't know what it is when you send the package)
PASSENGER NAME: (name of passenger on reservation)
VESSEL: WONDER or MAGIC
DATE of SAIL:
NUMBER of BOXES: 1 of 1, 3 of 4 or whatever.

Can't W8 said:
I picked up the wrinkle free and tide to go at our local Super-K. It was mixed in with the other clothes detergents so I really had to look hard for it. Almost missed the wrinkle-free.

Was that at the KMart in Mantua???

Cali-Mouse said:
Andy...we are not going to do the Grills thing, but we will probably be at the pool.

I think I will wear a plastic lei to help you identify me. So if you see someone that looks lost, just yell Cali-Mouse!

With my luck, there will probably be about 10 people walking around the pool with a plastic lei on!!! :lmao:

I'll probably have my lime green DISboards t-shirt on, so I should be easy to spot. For those meeting at Grills, if you see this shirt, you will find me. This is a pic of the back of my t-shirt:
DISboardshirt.jpg

The K-Mart in Mantua is the one that I'm talking about :-) Went in for one thing walked out with my arms full. Remebered about the wrinkle-free and tide to go when I got there.

Cool shirt, I can't believe how creative you are. Checked out Sunny Liston's, it put me in the mood to start my vacation early with a Margarita tonight after work. I especially liked the music!

Hanover- I found everything in the travel size bins..
I'll let you know about a Tide to Go pen.
I'll give it one more shot next week. During crunch time. :hourglass

The warehouse boxes arrive at your room departing night or the next day.
I think. Either way.....MORE ROOM FOR THE SHOES.......
Wait till my DH tries to pick up the suitcase. Please let it be less than 50# PLease let it be less than 50# :confused3
Bye for now :wave:
Kerri :shamrock:

Well, there was room, so we're going to be able to take a snorkel trip with DS, 4, in St. Thomas. We didn't want to leave him on the boat at this point, since he's so young. I'm glad...I didn't want to have to skip snorkeling in the Caribbean!

I took the 9:30 trip so we'll be back in plenty of time before the Magic sails.

Right now, I'm trying to narrow down the suntan lotion. I could fill a whole case with that and lotions and medicine, it seems!

Love the T-Shirt Andy. That will help me find you!

I made that t-shirt for our first DCL cruise back in August 2003. I used it for our DISmeet around the pool at the Radisson back then as well. :teeth:

I just finished making our three matching t-shirts for this cruise. I made one for embarkation day, one for pirate: Pirate day, and one for another day, we'll probably wear that on Sunday. I made the t-shirts for Hazel, my mom and myself as Angelina didn't want me to make her any (go figure)!!! :rotfl:

Hello Captainhook! You will be two doors down from us on deck 8. We are in 8024! We were upgrated from deck 7 about 4 weeks ago by our travel agent. We've never been in a family suite before & really looking foward to the more room! ;) I don't think anybody else from this board is on the 8th deck, or at least I don't remember reading it. Anybody else on our deck? I think the 6th deck is the party deck for our dis people! :cool1:

DD found this website for Florida Highway Patrol traffic. Maybe it will help with road closures - if you have your laptop with you.
www.fhp.state.fl.us
Click on area you want to look at.

Andy you will never know how welcome those pictures were this morning. They will get me through the next 6 working days.

captainhook & hooksenemy - oh my!

Gotta go pack. Boy, that sounds good!

fran

Is there a charge to send things ahead, aside from the shipping of course?

There is this travel expert on AOL who has some really good advice, and he says to ship your suitcase ahead, then you can go straight to the gate at the airport, but go thru arrivals b/c there is less traffic and people.

I wonder if I can send DH ahead :lmao:

Kathleen
:shamrock:

TSirgey said:
We are signed up for this excursion in the morning. Are you doing the morning or afternoon? We are doing the morning where it will be less brutal in the sun.

TSirgey,
We are also doing the morning excursion -- agree about the brutal sun thing. We will be slathering on the sunscreen. It would certainly ruin the next day in St. Thomas/St. John if we are all burned!! Celebrating your 10th anniversary -- very cool! Do you have any kids coming on the cruise, too, that will be on the excursion?

b&bdiscruisers,
We are also looking forward to the family suite -- we will look for you. :yay: :Pinkbounc

HOOK IS A COD FISH - HOOK IS A COD FISH :rotfl2: Let the fun begin :banana:

Seriously Captain - Welcome to the thread - :thumbsup2

We are on the same early morning St. Maartin excursion our entire party of "9" - I had my pedicure tonight, having the hair done tomorrow and my manicure some time Wednesday next week? Starting to really feel like it is here :woohoo:

I am trying to pack pretty light this trip, but I am estimating only "3" bags for all 4 of us, this will not include at least 2 carry ons - oh and the garment bag - wow this packing light thing is tough - I am packing an extra bag (empty) for any purchases or winnings we may get :wizard:

Went out to dinner with DH after pedicure and got to talk about the cruise without the kids around :Pinkbounc it was nice :love:

Andy, thanks for the pictures, I really needed that pick me up.

Hanover, we are trying to get into AK for early morn breakfast so far no luck but will begin calling everyday starting tomorrow - we want to get onto Everest early in case we love it and need to ride a couple of times - we are definitely doing AK/MGM/MK if time and kid behavior allow we are going to head to Epcot for our nightcap. WDW Commando Style

We don't arrive to WDW until 9:00 at night on the 11th - is there a place I can buy a pass to the parks for 5/12? I need to have one in order to get in for an early morning breakfast. We are staying at Hotel Royal Plaza, do you think they have a desk? they are an official offsite property?

Carolyn

I just received an e-mail from Sonny Liston Tours and thought I'd share it incase anyone was interested:

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your interest in Sunny Liston Tours. It will indeed be my pleasure to show you my beautiful island. My tour consists of shopping, touring, and swimming. I will pick you up from the ship at a time convenient to you.

My pick up times are as follows: 9:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am ship time.(you will need to let me know which time you want to be picked up. Choose your pick up time based on how much shopping you would like to do. 9:00 a.m. pick up gives you 2 hours and 45 minutes of shopping, 10:00 a.m. gives you 1 hour and 45 minutes, and 11:00 a.m. gives you 45 minutes of shopping. ).

From there we travel to down town to shop until 11.45am. After shopping we will start the sightseeing tour of the island up the mountain to different points of the island for about 1 and a 1/2 to 2hrs. Then we take you to Sapphire
beach or Coki Point Beach to swim, snorkle, jet ski, or parasail or do whatever your heart impels you to do for the rest of the afternoon. Your tour ends back at the ship.

I can assure you that this will be one of the best days you will have on your cruise. I look forward to hearing from you soon with your confirmed pick up time. To confirm your seats, it is urgent that you confirm your pick up time as soon as possible. Seats are filled up fast. Once again, thank you for your interest in Sunny Liston Tours - the lover boy fun tours known for lots of fun and excitement.

Sunny Liston
Sunny Liston Tours

Watch out, hooksenemy, or I'll make you walk the plank! pirate:

Sounds like we will have a full catamaran sail, then. Do you have any young 'uns coming along? If so, how old are they? It would be fun to tell my boys ahead of time!

We will have to show up in some pretty good pirate night costumes to live up to our names!! :rotfl:

We finally got our cruise docs today. Still have to get the passports out of the safe deposit box -- and I haven't gotten one thing out for packing. I did buy the kids some snacks for the plane ride today, though.

Kathy

is there a place I can buy a pass to the parks for 5/12? I need to have one in order to get in for an early morning breakfast.

Carolyn, I just sent you a PM, make sure to check it.

Hooks-
We did Donald's Breakfastsaurus last August and enjoyed it. I'm not sure if you were planning that or Rainforest Cafe. When we went, the parking lot did not open until 8:00 and you could only go earlier by Disney Transportation. We had an 8:05 or 8:15 ADR and waited to get into the parking lot. We were staying on site, but drove our rental car. By the time we got in and got to the turnstiles, dozens of people were already there and we had to wait our turn to get up to the front to give our names to get in the park for breakfast. By the time we got to the restaurant, we were 15 minutes late and had to wait a good half hour to be seated. It took us a good hour to see the characters and eat, so when we came out the park was in full swing. Unless you have your heart set on the breakfast, I'd go straight to Everest, ride it and get a fast pass for later and go eat at Tusker House. They have decent food. I would do Donald's again, but probably later in the morning/as a brunch after riding what we really wanted to go on.

Sorry I can't help answer the ticket/hotel question. We have no expiration tickets left over from last August and this past January we'll be using.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter