May 13.2006 Eastern

I can't believe those pictures will be us in two weeks! Tomorrow we go down to single digits in our count down! This is so much fun. It's so nice to know that there are other people out there that get as excited about vacation as I do my husband and daughter think I'm crazy. I actually got my wrinkle release, sand toys for the grandkids and over the door hanger last night, then I sat down and read my docs and filled out the forms. It's all coming together. This is awesome. Can't wait to be basking in the sun.

Doing the single digit dance here! :cheer2:

Andy those pictures are awesome! Thanks so much. I'm hanging one on my cubicle wall right now.

Everyonehave a great day.

fran

You can still see the Magic sitting in port, hard to tell that it is her. We pulled into St. Thomas when we docked, looks like she is backed in today.

Sounds like everyone will be in the club, DS will be there DD will be in the lab. Will have to see how that works out ;)

Last pic for this morning.

MagicatSt.jpg

b&bdiscruisers said:
Looks like they didn't dock, but they're anchored & the passengers are having to tender? :confused3 I hope we don't have to! :sad1:

Actually, I think they pulled in at the end of the dock this time. In pic #2 you can see how far the dock comes out.

It is definitly docked. I thought I have seen a website that lists which ships are going to be in port & who is tendered/docked. www.cruisecal.com does show which ships are going to be in port, but not who is tendered/docked.

Good Morning Group!

The information never stops, I love it!

Jodifla - thank you for posting the link to the St. Thomas tours. We also have a DD-4, so we are in the same boat, or should I say ship? :jester:. I know we are doing the butterfly tour, I just can't remember which island it is on! :confused3 This tour sounds like fun too.

To all with DD's 7+, my oldest DD-5 (almost 6) loves big kids...she has a 3rd grade buddy at school. It's funny to hear of a 3rd grader referred to as a 'big kid'. I guess it's all perspective.

Can't find the de-wrinkle stuff. I've shopped everywhere, going to have to check in Orlando.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Michael

I've got a question, without having to go back through this thread, is there going to be anykind of a mini-meet around the Radisson pool on Friday evening? I know some of us are meeting at Grills for dinner at 5:30 on Friday, I was just wondering if others were going to meet at the pool as well.

:cool1: this thread has picked up quite nicely over the last couple of day :) Everyone has the sailing bug and obviously we all are not working as much as a month ago! Well I am working harder, I am parenting (which has been difficult the past 3 days :guilty: ), packing, shopping, posting, making signs, making shirts - oh yeah and being a school nurse :rotfl2:

I have to say Hazel has got me beat in the errand running. DH is doing his own last minute errands to save me from becoming to overwhelmed :crazy:
as if that is even possible.

The boys have made it a challenge to be their mom over the last couple of days, I am trying really really really hard to remember, I am stressed so they will be pushing all exposed buttons they can find and even some I didn't know I had :rotfl:

Packing UPDATE: We are officially packed for our day at WDW on the 12th! It will be completely crazy all parks in 1 day for a party a 9 :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I'll write again soon.

Carolyn

Andy you have me doing the happy dancewith your pix of our ship !! :yay:

Anyone else going to Grills 5/12? They have a kids menu. Let me know. So far we're 23!!

Can't wait to meet everyone :teeth:

Kathleen
:shamrock:

Cali-Mouse, I bought the dewrinkler at the supermarket. Downy makes it, it's in the detergent/fabric softener aisle. I had trouble finding it too.

Andy, we're for the pool after Grills, I'm sure. DD LOVES the water. Getting her out will be another story :thumbsup2

Kathleen
:shamrock:

Andy...we are not going to do the Grills thing, but we will probably be at the pool.

I think I will wear a plastic lei to help you identify me. So if you see someone that looks lost, just yell Cali-Mouse!

Cali-Mouse- I found the dewrinkle spray at Walmart. They also had sink size Tide packets. I am having a hard time finding my Tide to Go pen. That thing is incredible. I'm trying to avoid the supermarkets because you just can't pick up one thing while you're in there. The CVS is out. UGGHH
ALmost packed....Almost packed.....
I'm just getting a box together to ship to the holding warehouse. They deliver it to your room for you. I'm packing stuff for the kids that I don't care if it comes home or not. Pails and shovels from the $$ store and such.
Have a Great day everyone.
Single DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE :banana: :banana: :yay:

Carolyn,

We'll be doing 3 parks on 5/11 and sticking to MK on 5/12. We are going to AK at opening to do Everest, the Safari, Lion King show and eat an early lunch at Tusker House. Then we are hopping over to Epcot to ride a few of our favorite rides there and cruise through the world show case before our 6:30 dinner at Chef Mickey's. After that, we are going to MK to see Spectromagic and Wishes and possibly ride a couple rides as well. We've never done more than 2 in one day, so I hope we all handle it ok.

I can't believe we'll be at the airport this time next week! I haven't packed a single item, though I have a pile that rises more each day in my closet. Just got the whole drug store loaded in a zip lock--tylenol, sudafed, bonine, dramamine, our trans derm patches, immodium AD, tums and pepto bismol. Hopefully we won't need a thing! We are taking it just in case....I'd hate to spend an outrageous amount for the same thing on board if needed.

Thanks for posting those pictures of the Magic Andy.

Does anyone remember what the gift is for CC members? I think last I read it was a bag. If anyone has gotten one before, how large is it? I'm wondering if I'll have to bring another bag for our excursion stuff.

bpd196 said:
Cali-Mouse- I found the dewrinkle spray at Walmart. They also had sink size Tide packets. I am having a hard time finding my Tide to Go pen. That thing is incredible. I'm trying to avoid the supermarkets because you just can't pick up one thing while you're in there. The CVS is out. UGGHH
ALmost packed....Almost packed.....
I'm just getting a box together to ship to the holding warehouse. They deliver it to your room for you. I'm packing stuff for the kids that I don't care if it comes home or not. Pails and shovels from the $$ store and such.
Have a Great day everyone.
Single DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE :banana: :banana: :yay:

Do you have the address for the holding warehouse? We've thought of sending some stuff ahead, but not positive we will.

We have tide- to- go pens galore at our Walmart but no sink size tides! Were they in your travel section? I tried there and the detergent isle and they have nothing. Let me know if you need a pen and I can pick up an extra one.

We are doing the single-digit dance in our house now! I haven't been on the boards in a while and it was fun reading through this thread with everyone going on the 5-13 Magic!

It will be me, my hubby, and our two boys, ages 8 and 5. We are in #8028, trying the "family stateroom" this time. We sailed on a 3-day Wonder cruise in 2001 and have been saving up for the full 7-day trip. Love Disney!!!!

We are flying in on the 12th and staying one night at the Beach Club Villas. Planning on going to dinner somewhere (trying for O'hana, but no availability right now) and then I think we are going to fit in a few rounds of mini-golf over at Fantasia Gardens. Hoping to get to the port at about 11 a.m. the next morning. Just saying (writing?:)?) the words is making my stomach jump!

Does anyone know for sure what night the Pirate party is? I was thinking it is on the day we are in St. Maarten - Tuesday. We are signed up for the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St. Maarten, anyone else doing this?

I bought some pillowcases today for the boys to have signed. I was thinking of having the characters sign them as we see them -- do you think this will be too hard to do?

Well, I'm going on too long, but I am so excited and it is really fun to talk to other "dis boarders" that are going on the same cruise! pirate:

Kathy

We are signed up for the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St. Maarten, anyone else doing this?

We are signed up for this excursion in the morning. Are you doing the morning or afternoon? We are doing the morning where it will be less brutal in the sun.

Welcome captainhook!!! :wave:

Yes, the pirate: Pirate Night Party will be on Tuesday.

I have three pillowcases that I am bringing with me to have signed for a fellow DIS'er, I will be dropping these pillowcases off at Guest Services to have them signed.

This time next Wednesday I will be "officially" on vacation!!! :yay: We will be heading to the airport after Angelina gets off of school on Thursday. Thursday is my day to do the banking and I also have to get my driver's license renewed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter