• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 13.2006 Eastern

Hanover said:
Yes, we'll be in St. Thomas on Wednesday. What are you guys going to be booking?

Dr. Cavin and Verandah Man, I'm glad your days are going fast because ours seem soooo slow! We only have 8 days until our plane ride south, but these last few days have seemed like 48 hours each.

Littlebunny, I use the gallon size zipper bags. I pack an outfit with socks and underwear, squeeze the air out and zip. They shrink to almost nothing. I have bigger ones for the larger size stuff too. I always pack a couple extra outfits on each vacation. I just throw one zip locked outfit for each of the kids in our back pack when we are out and about and know the clothes will be dry and clean if the kids need extra clothes. They seem to always find a sprinkler of some sort where ever we go! We then stick their wet stuff back in the just emptied zip locks and that helps keep the rest of our junk in the back pack dry.

Off to baseball...

I'm going to book this if they have any openings. DS is only 4, so he can't go on most of the DCL ones we're interested in.

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/search4.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=STT&tcode=004138

hooksenemy said:
JODIFLA - I made a welcome aboard sign, I will send it over so you can see it.

I will check in again later today.

Carolyn

Thanks, Carolyn!

I feel like the tortoise and the hare when it comes to packing. I did a bunch of stuff in advance, but now I can't find my hat, I want to get some jewelry repaired before we go, etc. etc.

b&bdiscruisers said:
Veranda Man: What's the web address for that web cam for picture you posted for St Maarten? Wonderful picture! :thumbsup2

Here you go, try to copy and paste this address, just remember to add the www. before the address.

kroooz-cams.com/terry/netcam.jpg

I printed up the dry cleaning prices. You can try the following link:
http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=10054885&postcount=4

To press clothing is half the price to clean it, so to press a man's shirt is $1.50 picked up by 9a, back the next day by 5p. Same day service is 50% add'l, call for pickup and returned in 3 hrs is 100% of fee.

The post contains dry cleaning as well as laundry prices.

Kathleen
:shamrock:

OK, this is my first attempt at blogging. I started a blog on my website for our upcoming cruise on the Magic. I'm hoping to add some "LIVE" reports from the ship to my blog. If you would like to check it out, you can click on this link: Verandah Man's Cruise Blog

Verandah Man I loved your website! I'd never been to it before and it was so much fun reading your trip report from 2003! You've done a great job with your website and I really love the background music! Oh by the way I forgot to ask you, How old is your neice? Is she a little girl?

DrCavin said:
This is when the days go by so fast, that we run around stressing to get things finalized... :woohoo:

I hear you Dr. Cavin....
I want it to go fast, but I just keep thinking about what still has to be done, buy, organize etc...Door Magnets... and I ... :goodvibes
VMan- Love the Month on May on your calendar. Arrr!!
We're almost there!!

littlebunny said:
Verandah Man I loved your website! I'd never been to it before and it was so much fun reading your trip report from 2003! You've done a great job with your website and I really love the background music! Oh by the way I forgot to ask you, How old is your neice? Is she a little girl?

Well, not that little, she is celebrating her 30th birthday during our cruise. She does have "two little girls" of her own that she will be bringing on the cruise with her, and oh yea, her DH will be coming also!!! ;)

Hi BPD196,
My dd is also 7. Is your DD going to the Oceaneer Club? Hopefully they can go together !! :goodvibes

Kathleen
:shamrock:

bxirishrn: Thanks for the price list for drycleaning/laundry! That is awesome! I was going to take my husband's suit before we go, but now I'm just going to have it done there. All his shirts can go too. Less ironing for me :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Our dd is 5.5 and will be at the Oceaneer's Club too. She will love making friends with the 7ish crowd! She plays with all the older girls on our block.

Oh, we just watched our WDW video from last year and our dd just snuck her long princess gloves into her suitcase to go with her Belle dress because that is what she wore in the parade! Ha Ha!!

It is sooooo great to say our cruise is next week!!!

Hi Tsirgey, BPD196 and bxirishrn!

My DD is 5.5 also and will be going to the oceaneer's club, too. My DS, who is 6.5 will be going with her....although Megan prefers to play with other girls :cheer2: and Matthew loves to play on the computer :badpc: .

Can't wait to meet everyone!! :wave2:

Margaret :sunny:

arndtge said:
Hi Tsirgey, Arndtge and bxirishrn!

My DD-7 was so excited to type her first post.

Yes, she and my other DD 4.5 will be in the club.
They can't wait to make new friends. :banana: :banana:
We are looking forward to meeting everyone too.

Kerri :shamrock:

:thumbsup2 It's our last day in double digits, only "10" days to sailaway!!! :thumbsup2

10 days! I can't believe it! :cool1: :cool1: :banana:

A few more posts and we will hit 1000! I can't wait to meet everyone too!

And, here is the Disney Magic arriving at St. Thomas this morning!!! :goodvibes

MagicarrivingatSt.jpg

This is the last pic I got this morning of the Magic arriving at St. Thomas

MagicdockedatStThomas5-3-06.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter