May 13.2006 Eastern

Hi Kathleen,

Our final bills have always been delivered to our cabin.

Since our DD is still a minor, I have always signed all of her forms with my signature.

Now that I've got our door signs finished, I have to get busy on our t-shirts. I'm going to start printing out the transfers tonight, then will start ironing them on tomorrow after work. Hazel has to go back to AC Moore to pick up a few more t-shirts tomorrow morning.

:yay: It won't be long now people!!!!! :yay:

TSirgey said:
Thanks!! I want to get some fabric markers for the pillow case and there is a craft store next to our Staples. One stop shopping!

Guess I'm not done shopping!!

tSirgey- I found the fabric markers in Michaels and had used a coupon. I think I pd. $4.50 for Pastel colored markers.
I just ironed my DDs pillowcases- what a chore after the dryer.
My husband surprisingly had them embroidered for our DDs last month. I didn't even know he had the idea. I was just as surprised.
Well, they are ready for signing. The suits and dresses are at the drycleaner and the ironing and packing begins.
I have to buy more ziplocks----Great idea!!!!!
We're almost there......
Gave the teachers and school nurses the vacation letter today.
Have a Great evening everyone.
Kerri :hourglass :yay: :cool1:

When I turned over the calendar this morning to May, look what I found. I thought this was so cute that I took a pic of it and just loaded it into my computer. Sorry for the glare, but that is coins and jewels the pirate: bear has "collected."

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

May2006calendar.jpg

We are going on the 5 Star Trunk Bay Excursion too. It looks like we'll have a great group!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Only "11 Days" left and counting!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Only "9" days until we fly to Florida!!! :banana:

This is when the days go by so fast, that we run around stressing to get things finalized... :woohoo:

Yeah I still have a lot of last minute shopping left to do. Have to go vote today and get things done!

Love the bear! He is so cute! Arrr Matey!

No flaming about cold here. I love the cold! Okay I really love the snow, but love the cold because NO BUGS!!!!! Don't know how you people with the warm weather all the time can handle those critters. Of course I'm a bug magnet, if there's a mosquito out there it WILL find me and bite the bugger out of me.

I think I'll use the ziploc bag idea as well. Question though do you use the the gallon size or smaller? (for the kids) I guess it depends on what your packing in there.

Oh and thanks for the help about the immigration forms Dr. Cavin. Yeah I messed up the date, but I managed to change my 13 into 19's. It's a little messed up, but unless the CM's tell me to fill out new forms I think I'll just hope they pass.

DrCavin said:
This is when the days go by so fast, that we run around stressing to get things finalized... :woohoo:

I know what you mean, Hazel is busy running around today trying to get some last minute things done. She forgot to take her list with her and just called me to ask what else was on it, since I just arrived home for lunch I was able to tell her.

I told her she still needed to get our passports and Angelina's birth certificate out of the safety deposit box at our bank, that's after she stops at AC Moore to pick up a few more t-shirts, then makes a quick stop at CVS to get us some Air Shield(CVS brand of Airborne). Well, at least the price of gas came down a little bit over night, that helps with all this extra running around that needs to be done!!! It's hard to believe we are down to single digits before our flight leaves for Orlando, I can't wait for next Thursday to get here!!! :goodvibes

Hi Uncle Andy! I finally got on here!! :thumbsup2 We are all set and ready to go. I finished packing last night and I take my last final tomorrow! :woohoo: This time next week, we'll be on the road, heading towards the Radisson. :car:

Tericplus2 said:
Hi Uncle Andy! I finally got on here!! :thumbsup2 We are all set and ready to go. I finished packing last night and I take my last final tomorrow! :woohoo: This time next week, we'll be on the road, heading towards the Radisson. :car:

Hey Kiddo,

It's nice to see you back on the boards!!!

So, what are you doing, leaving next Tuesday now instead of Thursday??? Are you trying to beat us to Florida??? :confused3 We won't have any of that stuff sweetie!!! :lmao:

Hi everyone
Haven't been on the boards for a few days. Just did some catching up on posts. It looks like the party, or parties as the case seems to be, will be on deck 6. We used DVC points for this trip so had to wait for the 11 month window to book. Most of deck 6 verandahs were already taken, so we bit the bullet and used LOTS of points for a deck 7 verandah. We are in cabin 7568. Oh well, priorities I guess. I must have my verandah for room service coffee every morning.
Can't wait to smell that sea air and have cocktail or two or maybe three. Hey I'm on vacation who's counting, right? Not me.

Linda

Just double-checking...We'll be in St. Thomas on Wednesday, May 17, right? I'm trying to book a shore excursion through Shoretrips.com....

jodifla said:
Just double-checking...We'll be in St. Thomas on Wednesday, May 17, right? I'm trying to book a shore excursion through Shoretrips.com....

Yes, we'll be in St. Thomas on Wednesday. What are you guys going to be booking?

Dr. Cavin and Verandah Man, I'm glad your days are going fast because ours seem soooo slow! We only have 8 days until our plane ride south, but these last few days have seemed like 48 hours each.

Littlebunny, I use the gallon size zipper bags. I pack an outfit with socks and underwear, squeeze the air out and zip. They shrink to almost nothing. I have bigger ones for the larger size stuff too. I always pack a couple extra outfits on each vacation. I just throw one zip locked outfit for each of the kids in our back pack when we are out and about and know the clothes will be dry and clean if the kids need extra clothes. They seem to always find a sprinkler of some sort where ever we go! We then stick their wet stuff back in the just emptied zip locks and that helps keep the rest of our junk in the back pack dry.

Off to baseball...

I think I'll use the ziploc bag idea as well. Question though do you use the the gallon size or smaller? (for the kids) I guess it depends on what your packing in there.

I started packing and I used a combo of both kinds of bags. The little bags are great for shorts, tee, underwear and socks. Most of it will have to be ironed, but I'm close to the laundry room. I plan to get myself over there at some point and do as much as possible so I don't have to worry about it.

I started our door sign this morning and I'll work on it tonight.

Kerri- thanks for the Michael's tip. I have to run over there after work one night.

Has anyone sent men's dress shirts out to be pressed? How much do they charge?

Two weeks from today, this will be "US" on the Magic docked at St. Maarten!!!

MagicinStMaarten5-2-06.jpg

Disney Magic docked at St. Maarten 5-2-06

TSirgey said:
I started packing and I used a combo of both kinds of bags. The little bags are great for shorts, tee, underwear and socks. Most of it will have to be ironed, but I'm close to the laundry room. I plan to get myself over there at some point and do as much as possible so I don't have to worry about it.

Has anyone sent men's dress shirts out to be pressed? How much do they charge?

Tsirgey, that's a good question about the dress shirts. Also, if you send them out the night we get there, when will they be delivered back to your stateroom. Want to make sure DH get's it back in time for formal night.

Hanover, what a great tip about the ziploc bags. I never thought about a change of clothes when we're on the islands, but I'm sure our kids will get something their wearing wet! You guys are just full of great tips! :goodvibes

I'm so ticked at myself I went to walmart and bought a bunch of stuff, more than I planned in fact, but forgot two of the things I wanted to buy for the cruise! :sad2: Now I have to go back. Maybe I should make a list like Andy's wife, think that would help? :lmao:

littlebunny said:
Tsirgey, that's a good question about the dress shirts. Also, if you send them out the night we get there, when will they be delivered back to your stateroom. Want to make sure DH get's it back in time for formal night.

Hanover, what a great tip about the ziploc bags. I never thought about a change of clothes when we're on the islands, but I'm sure our kids will get something their wearing wet! You guys are just full of great tips! :goodvibes

I'm so ticked at myself I went to walmart and bought a bunch of stuff, more than I planned in fact, but forgot two of the things I wanted to buy for the cruise! :sad2: Now I have to go back. Maybe I should make a list like Andy's wife, think that would help? :lmao:

The list will only help if you take it with you, or have someone at home ready to answer the phone in case you forgot it, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter