May 12 Wonder Day 1

raisin64

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Has been a very
Just returned home after a fabulous time and thought I better write while everything is fresh in my mind. I won't go into
extreme details, but if you have any questions, please feel
to email and I'll be more than happy to help.

Me, sisterinlaw, niece(8) and motherinlaw ( Girls Cruise) flew
up from South Florida to be at the port by 11am. My niece thought she was going to Vero Beach Resort, so she was told
when we saw the Wonder from the highway. Checkin went
fast and smoothly. Have someone wait on the boarding line
since that gets pretty long fast. We boarded at 12:30 and were
directed to the Parrot Cay for lunch. I guess later cruisers were
directed upstairs to Beach Blanket Buffet. We then did our
Palo ressies and cabana massages and our room was ready by then. We had a secret porthole #5020. The view was about
25% obstructed, so we were pretty happy. The room had the split bath plan and a ceiling bed for the niece. We hardly spent time except to sleep , shower and change clothes. After the Boat Drill we went upstairs for the sailaway party. After counting down since January we were on our way. 5pm on schedule. The
seas were very calm. We highlighted our Navigator with our possible activites. Late seating at Parrot Cay. The only
show we wanted to see was Disney Dreams, so we bypassed
Hercules. Grandma sort of was left in charge of my niece most
nights, since sisterinlaw & I wanted to make the most of the
cruise. We hit the 50s- 60s Party and the DJ later. Day one
is done. Nassau for tomorrow

:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter