May 12, 2014 MAGIC Cruise

Hazeleyes536 said:
good for you! :-)
I have a count down sign on my refrigerator and everytime they get sassy i remind them to g look and tel them that sign can quickly disappear!!
and Dh if he wants to be grumpy i have no problems going without him LOL

WELCOME MISSY!

I love your countdown! I saw it on Facebook, i pinned one very similar on pinterest the other day. I posted pics of our countdown chain on Facebook.

I love your countdown! I saw it on Facebook, i pinned one very similar on pinterest the other day. I posted pics of our countdown chain on Facebook.

Thank you!
I wanna make one with a cruise ship, just have to wait for my chalk board vinyl to get here!

Hello. I was wondering where you sign up for the FE for this cruise. Thanks in advance for the help.

right here! :-)
head on over to the FB page and join it. ill close it a month or so before the sail date to give everyone a chance to get their gifts done and organized.

the FB link is on the first page :-)

mommatiger6566 said:
Me and my daughter started already. GBG ;)

Wow! I'm impressed! I wish i could start this far out, but i think group size will determine my gifts.

I just requested on Facebook. Want to sign up for FE exchange. It's myself (31), hubby (47) and daughter (4).

We are booked and READY to go!!! This will be our 2nd cruise and we would like to do the FE this time. That should make it even more fun. It will be me, my husband and 18 year old son.

WOO HOO!!

We're booked!

This will be our 8th DCL cruise, and our third time on the Magic :lovestruc

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Disney's "classic" ships, and jumped on this opportunity to sail on the "NEW MAGIC"!!! It will be very exciting to see all the changes, and (important to us) what they've left the same.

We can't wait to hang at the Magic's pools and to relax on Castaway Cay!!

welcome! :-)
did you join the facebook group!?!

WOO HOO!!

We're booked!

This will be our 8th DCL cruise, and our third time on the Magic :lovestruc

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Disney's "classic" ships, and jumped on this opportunity to sail on the "NEW MAGIC"!!! It will be very exciting to see all the changes, and (important to us) what they've left the same.

We can't wait to hang at the Magic's pools and to relax on Castaway Cay!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....
If you havent joined the facebook group, PLEASE OD SO.....thats where the list will be posted closer to sailing and we are trying to get a heads up on how many families we have!!!

We are booked! I just requested to join the FB page :) This is our 2nd time on the Magic and we can't wait to see all the new stuff on board! :cheer2:

Me and DH will be going on this cruise. Our first cruise was on the Magic in 2012 and then this year on Dream. I can not wait to see the updates :). This happens to be the exact same dates as our Dream cruise this last May. Me and DH will be putting in request on FB. We both have Star Wars cover photos right now.

Hi All, I just booked this cruise. It's our first cruise ever and we're all super excited. It will be my 4 girls, husband, MIL, SIL, my sister and her 2 kids.
WooooHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hi All, I just booked this cruise. It's our first cruise ever and we're all super excited. It will be my 4 girls, husband, MIL, SIL, my sister and her 2 kids.
WooooHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Welcome aboard. You will love it is highly addictive. Since 2007 me and my husband went to WDW every year sometime twice a year. In 2012 we went on our first cruise/WDW now in 2013 and 2014 cruise only because we loved it so much. :)

Just sign up mfor this cruise. We were to be on the Magic Oct 20, 2013 but canceled it. So free cruise with we guys. It is my Dad Frank 95 years young, Me Connie over 65, Karen best friend over 50 and Nancy other best friend also over 50. We love cruising with Disney. Please sign us up for fe.
We will count the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter