May 12, 2014 MAGIC Cruise

Hazeleyes536

Mouseketeer
Anyone going on this cruise?
We are booking this cruise on the new magic at the end of May!
it will be myself, dh, ds,dd and my mom and step dad!!

anyone interested in participating in Fish Extender?!
I will compile the list throughout the year and close the FE gift exchange in the beginning of MArch 2014, to give us enough time to gather our gifts and get situated before we cruise.

Please also join here and head over to facebook and join the group there. Ill be updateing here and on facebook. Sometiems it seems people check in more on facebook.
Please joing the facebook group and post your user name here so we can keep track of everyone!! Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/343605005742799/#!/groups/343605005742799/

I need EVERYONE who is joining in the FE gift exchange to PLEASE pm me or post on the FACEBOOK page this info:

Screen Name:
Room Number:
# of Guest
Names of Guests and Children's Ages
Any Special Celebrations:
Allergic to anything?
Email addy

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list
Have a great cruise!

Just paid my deposit today! First ever cruise for our family of 4!:cool1::cheer2:

WHOO HOO!!
We havent paid ours yet but we are definitly going!!
Ive been checking this thread everyday to see if someone has joined!!

:-)

Where ya from and are you going to participate in the FE?!

We are from West Virginia! Our little family is me (mom, wife, planner and former college programmer spring 2001 at the studios), DH not excited and never been to Disney I'll change him yet, DS 6 superheroes are everything so he is very excited about the refurb, and DS 3 all about the main man Mickey!

I hope we can do FE, i should have time to come up with something that won't take to much room in luggage but is still awesome!

What about you guys?

We are from West Virginia! Our little family is me (mom, wife, planner and former college programmer spring 2001 at the studios), DH not excited and never been to Disney I'll change him yet, DS 6 superheroes are everything so he is very excited about the refurb, and DS 3 all about the main man Mickey!

I hope we can do FE, i should have time to come up with something that won't take to much room in luggage but is still awesome!

What about you guys?

our Dhs should get along, mine is not about Disney either. Actually i will say he would rather cruise disney than go to the parks any day!!
i bet your dh will love to cruise disney more than he would love the parks!! mine actually said on our last 4 night cruise we should of sailed the 7 night. lol

It will be Me, Dh and ds 6 who loves super heros also, he will be 7 when we cruise and dd 5 who will be 6 who loves all things princess and Minnie.
my mom will also be sailing with us and so will my step dad.

Were excited. my mom and step dad have never cruised.

Ill set up a fish extender list closer to when more people join. Once we get really close ill close the list, most likely ill close it Beginning of March 2014, only becuase it can get out of hand and we need to time to gather our gifts, etc.

i made a facebook group for everyone to join too, sometimes its easier to keep track of everyone through facebook since people tend to check in there more.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/343605005742799/#!/groups/343605005742799/

Hey there! We just booked this trip while we were on the Disney Fantasy this week. This will be our families 3rd Disney cruise and we are really looking forward to seeing how the ship's makeover turns out. Can't wait!

Hey there! We just booked this trip while we were on the Disney Fantasy this week. This will be our families 3rd Disney cruise and we are really looking forward to seeing how the ship's makeover turns out. Can't wait!

yay! welcome.
im dying to go on the fantasy....maybe in 2015 and we can book on board....how does that work!?

The Fantasy is amazing. We've cruised on it twice now. When you book onboard you get a 10% discount and at $200 onboard credit. It's worth it to just book one while you are there and you can switch it to any other cruise with the same discount.

The Fantasy is amazing. We've cruised on it twice now. When you book onboard you get a 10% discount and at $200 onboard credit. It's worth it to just book one while you are there and you can switch it to any other cruise with the same discount.

AWESOME!! ill have to keep this in mind when we cruise so i can book for 2015!

Hello everyone!

My son Chase (8 years and 2 weeks at sailing time) and I will be joining you for the May 12 Magic sailing. We are going to follow it up with the following 3 day sailing. We were originally

Your posts about your husbands made me laugh. Mine is not even coming. We did our first Disney cruise with his parents on the Dream in 2011 and he hated it. I loved it and took my parents and sister on the Fantasy this past July. He stayed home for that one too. I was hoping to talk him into joining us, but that is not going to happen. Oh well. I seriously considered canceling altogether, but I think this is going to be the last time I have a chance to do this kind of thing with my little guy before we enter the dreaded tween years.

And I am SUPER excited to be on a smaller ship with a facelift!

chasingthedream said:
Hello everyone!

My son Chase (8 years and 2 weeks at sailing time) and I will be joining you for the May 12 Magic sailing. We are going to follow it up with the following 3 day sailing. We were originally

Your posts about your husbands made me laugh. Mine is not even coming. We did our first Disney cruise with his parents on the Dream in 2011 and he hated it. I loved it and took my parents and sister on the Fantasy this past July. He stayed home for that one too. I was hoping to talk him into joining us, but that is not going to happen. Oh well. I seriously considered canceling altogether, but I think this is going to be the last time I have a chance to do this kind of thing with my little guy before we enter the dreaded tween years.

And I am SUPER excited to be on a smaller ship with a facelift!

Yay so glad our little group is growing!! I'm excited to go on the original ship with new upgrades!

It will be our first cruise, so any ship is new to us! Lol

I had a Come to Momma meeting this weekend with my family. I explained to my husband and children that i was planning this cruise, i quit smoking almost a year ago so I'm paying for it with the savings, and I'm planning it. If they are going to be grumpy or attempt to sabotage my plans in any way i have no problem leaving them in WV and visiting my fav mouse all by myself! The husband has behaved ever since our "discussion" and the oldest (I'm pretty sure he's 6 going on 16) has watched his mouth. We may revisit this meeting in the future! Lol

I'm happy to see other people excited and planning a year in advance, i get some crazy looks from others when i talk about our cruise and then mention it's not until May 2014.

So glad there is already a meet set up for this sailing and a FB page. Just finalized this cruise yesterday. Booked a dummy cruise while on Fantasy in 2012 for 2013 knowing I would switch to 2014 to take DS before he starts K. It will be me, DS 5 1/2 and my Mom. We did Fantasy in May 2012 with 8 of us. So this will be a nice change having just the 3 of us.

We will probably head down to Mom's condo the weekend before the cruise and the drive to PC on the morning of the cruise.

We have a 12 day Disney trip planned for Aug so I have that to look forward too. Then it will be 9 months until the Magic cruise :)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

We did FE last trip and it was so much fun! Definately want to do it again this trip.

Missy

good for you! :-)
I have a count down sign on my refrigerator and everytime they get sassy i remind them to g look and tel them that sign can quickly disappear!!
and Dh if he wants to be grumpy i have no problems going without him LOL
It will be our first cruise, so any ship is new to us! Lol

I had a Come to Momma meeting this weekend with my family. I explained to my husband and children that i was planning this cruise, i quit smoking almost a year ago so I'm paying for it with the savings, and I'm planning it. If they are going to be grumpy or attempt to sabotage my plans in any way i have no problem leaving them in WV and visiting my fav mouse all by myself! The husband has behaved ever since our "discussion" and the oldest (I'm pretty sure he's 6 going on 16) has watched his mouth. We may revisit this meeting in the future! Lol

I'm happy to see other people excited and planning a year in advance, i get some crazy looks from others when i talk about our cruise and then mention it's not until May 2014.

WELCOME MISSY!

good for you! :-)
I have a count down sign on my refrigerator and everytime they get sassy i remind them to g look and tel them that sign can quickly disappear!!
and Dh if he wants to be grumpy i have no problems going without him LOL

WELCOME MISSY!

Good for you for quitting smoking!!! Love the countdown ticker. We have one for our Aug trip and I told DD that she is not going if she has to go to summer school. Need to make sure she ends the school year right!!!

Thanks ladies! We have a paper chain countdown attached to a cutout of Mickey's head, I'd post pictures but i need to do a little more posting and a little less reading! I have pics on my instagram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter