• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

I am just starting to pack (supposed to leave at 8 a.m.) and discovered I don't have room for all the FEs; I'm out of big suitcases. I'm going to put them in a box and trust that they won't get destroyed. Nothing is breakable so it should be okay. This is the part where Seth and I are in serious danger of strangling each other ;) trying to get everything finished up. I can't wait to get on the road tomorrow.

This sounds insignificant compared to what some of you are going through, so I'm going to go pack and say prayers for good health, happy hearts, and safe travels.

We are finishing packing up right now and soon off to bed to catch an early flight. Be safe in your travels and we will meet up soon.

Alex

Had only 2 hours sleep at airport hotel bc too excited. Flight currently on time to MCO and somehow managed to pack NO liquids with two toddlers (mommy rocks). Praying for sAfe travels for everyone and see u all soon on the Fantasy!!!!:rotfl:

Good morning all ... Didn't have time to participate here but wanted to wish everyone safe travels and let's make this the best sailing of The Fantasy yet! See you on the Aquaduck ...........:cool1:

Made it to port canav and the weather is beautiful!!! No sign of love bugs either. No traffic. Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. There was no travel snafus either, kids were happy, no melt downs, no lost luggage, on time. It's weird!!! Safe travels everyone!!!!

Thanks you all for the wonderful FE gifts! My son and I had so much fun looking through all our treasures!! I enjoyed chatting with those of you who I met as well. My son and I had a blast and cannot wait to do it all again. I hope to see some of your faces on our next cruise!! So sad this on is over :(

That was a much needed vacation! Glad I had the chance to meet some of you. The ship was amazing!!! We had fun just walking around and being on vacation. The FE gifts were wonderful. A special thank you from little Jack!! He was more than thrilled. :) hope everyone is well and having safe travels.

We are back home as well. We had such a fun time and really enjoyed all of the FE surprises! Thanks to everyone for making our vacation extra special!

What a great cruise!! Sorry I missed champagne on Sunday, we had to go to a tequila tasting. ;) Thanks so much for all the FEs, it was so thoughtful of everyone and we enjoyed participating.

We already booked the Fantasy Eastern for next year, hope to see all of you again!

Hey everyone
Just wanted to say a huge thanks for all the wonderful FE gifts
It made our day coming 'home' to find the little surprises each night
We are at WDW right now so still enjoying our vacation but boy do we miss the ship :(

I hope you don't mind if I butt in on your thread and ask a question. :) Can you tell me if ship time stayed the same as local time in any or all of your ports? We are going June 9th and I've been given a number of different answers, even by DCL. Tough to plan "book your own" excursions if you don't know what time you are getting there!

Thanks in advance, and I hope you all had a magical cruise! :)

We had a wonderful time on our cruise. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful FE gifts. We didn't expect to get much since we signed on so late, but we were so blessed to receive such wonderful treasures! I tried to reciprocate with everyone who left gifts for us, but I think I missed a few of you. I am truly sorry for that :(.
I am having serious cruise withdrawal. I hope you all had a great time! Thanks again!!!!

I hope you don't mind if I butt in on your thread and ask a question. :) Can you tell me if ship time stayed the same as local time in any or all of your ports? We are going June 9th and I've been given a number of different answers, even by DCL. Tough to plan "book your own" excursions if you don't know what time you are getting there!

Thanks in advance, and I hope you all had a magical cruise! :)

We advanced our clocks on Sunday night and set them back again on Wednesday night / Thursday morning. All of the ports on the Western cruise itinerary (except for CC) are on Central time. Hope this helps!

We advanced our clocks on Sunday night and set them back again on Wednesday night / Thursday morning. All of the ports on the Western cruise itinerary (except for CC) are on Central time. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info. :) As far as I can tell, that means Cozumel should be an hour difference from ship time and everything else should be right on. Hope I'm right! :)

What a wonderful vacation! Great meeting those of you who we were able to see at the first meet. Raianne and I really, really enjoyed our time on the Fantasy :thumbsup2 She was so sad leaving that it made her teary eyed. Luckily we had a few days at Universal after the cruise to ease our way back to reality :) Thank you all for the amazing FE gifts! I am really looking forward to listening to the CDs and have so many great keepsakes now to remember our first cruise.

We are at the airport waiting to come home :(

What an incredible trip though! The fantasy was everything we hoped for and more. We ended up doing a stingray tour with a company right of the ship in Grand Cayman, took a taxi and went to Fernando's 100% Agave restaurant in Costa Maya, and did the amazing secret river cave tour in Cozumel. Everything was perfect, but we are a little sick and have been on and off for the past week. I am hoping it wasn't the food we ate both days in Mexico... :sick:

We also bought DVC while on board!!! I am SO excited! We are proud owners at AKL! :banana::woohoo::scared1:

Yes, it was a medical emergency and we met the coast guard partway back to port and off-loaded a man... Apparently the gentleman who was ill, recovered enough to meet the ship in Grand Cayman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter