• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

Here's a fish-extender gift preview:
Genevieve.jpg

:thumbsup2

As an FYI to those interested. They cancelled all morning/early afternoon BBB spots and now have them as PL. I booked my son for a 2:15 spot which will work out much better for us. I know many of you are on excursions, but in the off chance you were not and interested I wanted to share :)

As an FYI to those interested. They cancelled all morning/early afternoon BBB spots and now have them as PL. I booked my son for a 2:15 spot which will work out much better for us. I know many of you are on excursions, but in the off chance you were not and interested I wanted to share :)
Thanks! Too bad our excursion doesn't come back up 2:45! I guess we will keep our 8:15 and 8:30.... Just going to have to run there between shows! :rotfl2:

6 days until we fly down (but it is late). Then off to Disney for two days before heading to the port ;)

We are staying at the Hyatt the night before...I know there are some other families that are as well. When you all arrive? We will spend a half day on friday around Disney then check in at the Hyatt early afternoon and probably hang by the pool or something.
We arrive at 10 pm Friday. I am currently sitting on an airplane on the Tarmac in Indianapolis. And I'm reminded why we are not flying in Saturday AM since I'm not supposed to be in Indy. My flight WAS supposed to go Raleigh to Chicago. Ah the joys of travel. Just hoping to make it home sometime tonight.

We arrive at 10 pm Friday. I am currently sitting on an airplane on the Tarmac in Indianapolis. And I'm reminded why we are not flying in Saturday AM since I'm not supposed to be in Indy. My flight WAS supposed to go Raleigh to Chicago. Ah the joys of travel. Just hoping to make it home sometime tonight.

Oh no, I hope you get back home tonight!!

I used to travel for a living. I'd rather have my tonsils removed with a fork!!! Hope the rest of your trip is quick and uneventful. :)

Welcome! If you post your Cabin number and names I can add them to the master list on page 8. Also, the Fish Extender list is closed, but we can add you as an optional participant if you want to distribute gifts and if those on the list have extras they can put in your Fish Extender. Just let us know.

Are you from Bethleham PA? My dad grew up there and went to Lehigh. His ancestors (Bucheckers, Hellers, and Sells) settled in the ABE area in the mid-1700s. My dad was the first one to marry out of the Penn-Dutch. :)

Wow...thanks! We'd love to be optional FE participants! I guess I'll have to make one really quick and get some gifts. :)
We are Beth, Keith and Allen (4) and will be in cabin 9666. My son has a peanut allergy.
We are not from PA. Bethleham is a nickname I was given by a former co-worker. It is great you know so much about your ancestors. Geneaology is a hobby of mine, but I still know very little about my family. I don't get to work on it as much as I should.
Hope you got home safely.

Wow...thanks! We'd love to be optional FE participants! I guess I'll have to make one really quick and get some gifts. :)
We are Beth, Keith and Allen (4) and will be in cabin 9666. My son has a peanut allergy.
We are not from PA. Bethleham is a nickname I was given by a former co-worker. It is great you know so much about your ancestors. Geneaology is a hobby of mine, but I still know very little about my family. I don't get to work on it as much as I should.

I added you to the list on page 41! I will gladly exchange with you, I still have some extra's :)

I will add you to our FE list.:thumbsup2 We always have extras for our tablemates ect. We also always request to be seated with another family with small child/children. I usually bring 2 or 3 extra FEs...

Four year old boy with peanut/tree nut allergies here too!! Be sure to join us for the Disney Jr Sunday morning in D Lounge (I think that's what it's called) for the little kid meet/greet :)

9 days!!! Less for some of us who have to travel. We are coming from Seattle so 8 days until our flight!:yay: How about others?

We fly in on Friday 11th, should land at around 3:30pm, we're staying at WL the night before the cruise and then using DCL transfers to get to the port
It's a long old flight from London but so worth it :thumbsup2

Just realised we don't have our actual names on the FE list

We're Linda & Philip :goodvibes

If anyone is traveling to Florida this weekend, be safe.

One week from right now, we should be loading up the car and hitting the road!!!!! :cool1:

We are driving to Chattanooga next Thursday and fly out a 5:45 Friday morning. We will be in Orlando at 9:30 and hopefully be at seaworld by 10:30:cool1:

-------------------------------------------------
OK, new questions for anyone who is game: :rolleyes1

--What are you most worried about (sane response)?
forgetting something important, I keep having weird dreams I forget diapers... haha

--What are you most worried about (not so sane response)?
not getting to see all the characters I want to

--More social on the boards or on the cruise? Even steven?
I think even steven... I'm a little shy at first, but if I know I've been talking with you on the boards, it's easier to start a convo :surfweb:

--Day or night you are most looking forward to?

yes! I'm just happy I get to sleep now that DS is 6 months, I want to see the adult shows, those were a blast!!! :stir:
--New flavor you expect to try?

anything but snails... they don't taste like cheese pizza no matter what your DH says...

Here's a fish-extender gift preview:
Genevieve.jpg
Looks cool!!!! Cant wait to see it

9 days!!! Less for some of us who have to travel. We are coming from Seattle so 8 days until our flight!:yay: How about others?

Four more work days for me!! We are flying down next Friday morning, spending the day at MK, staying CL at the CR, and then setting sail with all you great fun people!!!

6 days until we fly down (but it is late). Then off to Disney for two days before heading to the port ;)

We are staying at the Hyatt the night before...I know there are some other families that are as well. When you all arrive? We will spend a half day on friday around Disney then check in at the Hyatt early afternoon and probably hang by the pool or something.

I'm going to see all of you at Disney before we go... DH has to work so I'm stuck home... :yay:

I've got you on my FE list... :thumbsup2

I ordered silicone bands for the cruise and have a few extras (like the lance armstrong bands) they are lime green and have "DIsney Fantastics" and May 12-19, 2012 on them if you would like them, it's 1.25 a band. you can do paypal if you want. I have adult and child sizes

The flight. It's looong with a 3.5 year old Seattle to Orlando. :( I've flown far just DH and I ... Turkey, Italy, etc. but the farthest we've flown with DS is LA. (2 hrs to Disneyland and Disney cruises out of LA for us) I am super super nervous about this long flight. I know people do it with small kids all the time, but my little guy is active not sure how I'm going to get him to sit still for 6 1/2 hours. :confused: it's hard for me to sit that long! The cruise? Not nervous at all!

Hi Sherri! How do I go about getting a copy of the spreadsheet from you? This would really come in handy!

Thank you!!
Sarah

The flight. It's looong with a 3.5 year old Seattle to Orlando. :( I've flown far just DH and I ... Turkey, Italy, etc. but the farthest we've flown with DS is LA. (2 hrs to Disneyland and Disney cruises out of LA for us) I am super super nervous about this long flight. I know people do it with small kids all the time, but my little guy is active not sure how I'm going to get him to sit still for 6 1/2 hours. :confused: it's hard for me to sit that long! The cruise? Not nervous at all!

Our flight is not that long. But I have driven with my son from Chicago to Florida. I packed up some new toys (coloring books, cars, etc) along with some of his favorites that I hid a week or two before leaving. Every 30 minutes or so ( depending when he was getting antsy) I would pull out something new. For him to play with, putting the toy he was playing with back in the bag. This worked out great For him. Just an idea for you anyway ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter