• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

Answers in red!

Awesome! Thanks for the info I will have to remember that! The Pirate excursion is close to the port and only two hours. I think that is about all my little guy can handle LOL.

Yeah I'm happy that we're only doing the Dolphin Swim...nothing else involved. I think she said its about 2 1/2 hours total...still gives us time to shop :cool1:

Yeah I'm happy that we're only doing the Dolphin Swim...nothing else involved. I think she said its about 2 1/2 hours total...still gives us time to shop :cool1:

I just looked it up! It is an AMAZING deal!! I kind of wish I knew about it before hand. But, I know my son will be so excited to be on a "real" pirate ship. You will have to report back after we get back and let us know how you liked it. If you do I will definitely book them next time.

I just looked it up! It is an AMAZING deal!! I kind of wish I knew about it before hand. But, I know my son will be so excited to be on a "real" pirate ship. You will have to report back after we get back and let us know how you liked it. If you do I will definitely book them next time.

My boyfriend was happy about the deal too :lmao: I will let you know. Very excited to go somewhere new! I hope your son has a nice time :)

Wow, I am super late joining this! I didn't even know this message board existed!
So much to read back through :worried:

I'm guessing everyone has their excursions planned? This is my first cruise with Disney, as I usually have gone with Carnival and I have learned through them that sometimes the Cruiseship excursions are always overpacked and a nightmare :mad:

So far, I've found someone who isn't through the ship (and I'm surprised they're not!!) for Grand Cayman. They have a massive deal for Dolphin Swims just for Disney guests (probably because they aren't "contracted" :rotfl2:) But, I am booking with them! Excited as well, I've swam with Dolphins before but not in GC :)

Where is everyone else going/doing in the other ports?

Oh, and its me and my boyfriend, we're in our 20's (but we're pretty boring haha)

Can't wait to leave! Need a nice break from work.

Hello! :welcome: to the boards! The Dis is filled with amazing info and super friendly people. :)

My DH and myself are also in our 20's, going on the ship wothout kids. I hear that there is plenty to do with adults only - so I am excited!!

We are doing the Amazing Secret River in Cozumel and we are just winging it the other 2 days. I heard great things about a restaurant in Costa Maya called 100% Agave where the Tequila is incredible and the food is CHEAP. And we are going to try to find somewhere in Grand Cayman to do some cheap snorkeling. :thumbsup2

I am going to look up the Dolphin Cove deal right now! I would love to swim with Dolphins, I just didn't want to spend that much money.... :thumbsup2

Reposting! Now you can almost see our date!

Cape Canaveral, Florida
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USFL0066

Castaway Cay, Bahamas
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/BFXX0018

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/CJXX0001

Cozumel, Mexico
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/MXQR0074

-------------------------------------------------
OK, new questions for anyone who is game: :rolleyes1

--What are you most worried about (sane response)?

Spending too much money... I tried to plan it all out ahead of time, but when we get on vacation - my husband and I are both VERY "whatever! it's vacation!" And we do NOT have the kind of money to act that way :lmao:

--What are you most worried about (not so sane response)?

That it will be TERRIBLE weather and I will be seasick the ENTIRE trip :sick: :sick: :sick:

--More social on the boards or on the cruise? Even steven?

Boards. I am not participating in a lot of activities and I am not "planning" any specific time to meet up - But, I am looking forward to seeing people on the ship, and saying hello :goodvibes

--Day or night you are most looking forward to?

I am super excited for the cave tour! I am hoping to get amazing pictures

http://www.riosecreto.com/

--New flavor you expect to try?

I am excited to try the lamb. I just recently started liking it, so it will be nice to be able to eat it and if I don't like it - I can get something else!

Wow, I am super late joining this! I didn't even know this message board existed!

I'm guessing everyone has their excursions planned? This is my first cruise with Disney, as I usually have gone with Carnival and I have learned through them that sometimes the Cruiseship excursions are always overpacked and a nightmare :mad:

Oh, and its me and my boyfriend, we're in our 20's (but we're pretty boring haha)

Welcome! We are doing rum point GC, dolphin encounter CM, Cozumel beach break....
DH and I did Disney cruises in our 20s.... (before DS (3)) our first one was almost 13 years ago! :rotfl:

Welcome! We are doing rum point GC, dolphin encounter CM, Cozumel beach break....
DH and I did Disney cruises in our 20s.... (before DS (3)) our first one was almost 13 years ago! :rotfl:

I'm so excited to cruise with Disney. It was time for a change! Everyone is so nice here already! Can't believe its coming soon!:banana:

So far, I've found someone who isn't through the ship (and I'm surprised they're not!!) for Grand Cayman. They have a massive deal for Dolphin Swims just for Disney guests (probably because they aren't "contracted" :rotfl2:) But, I am booking with them! Excited as well, I've swam with Dolphins before but not in GC :)

Welcome! If you want to provide me your cabin number and names, I'd be happy to add it to the master list on page 8.

Can't believe we are so close to sailing!

Too bad you are doing Dolphins somewhere else. Couldn't pass up the deal in GC at Dolphin Cove. I've never seen a swim that cheap on a cruise! I think Cozumel is going to be our beach break too :)

I'm so excited :)

We booked directly with Dolphin Cove. I guess the Dolphin Swim through the cruiseline is another place down there...can't remember the name. I have heard good things about the Pirate Excursion!

Welcome onboard - it's going to be a blast!

Hey everyone
It's been crazy busy at work today so I haven't had chance for a sneaky peak at the boards
Just catching up now and wanted to say huge thanks to everyone for sharing spreadsheets, weather, tips, ordering wristbands etc etc, I could go on - so cool that everyone is helping each other out :)
It's a public holiday in the UK on Monday so that means I only have 5 more days at work !!!!
Tick tock, tick tock :)

FE participants: Does ANYONE have peanut allergies in their cabin????

For everyone participating in BOTH the Mickey and Donald FE groups, this is the information that I have, please correct me if I'm wrong:

Total: 31 staterooms participating. 59 adults. 36 kids.

I have 15 kids between the ages of 0-4, 13 from 5-10, 5 from 11-14, and 3 from 15-17.

Also: Mom of a Little Pirate: there's a duplicate in the Donald group; bbgrant2000 is listed twice at #16 and #21.

Now I'm ready to further ignore my studying and play with some more gift ideas. I really can't wait to cruise and I hope to meet a lot of you!!

It was cut off at 31 but some of us are adding the newcomers, sherri675, so that would make it 32. The confusion might be because gigi1313 technically has two cabins but only wants to use one (#8526) for the FE.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT::: :mic:

Do not use my numbers, they are wrong!!! I completely left off SDfam4 (nothing personal ;) ) and left out the three extra adults with Disney922.

There ARE 32 cabins total in the FE (plus Sherri675; to make 33) and thanks so much to Sherri, because my spreadsheet was just not right :(

Everyone please just go back and check the master list with the names, not my numbers. Sorry, I shouldn't have tried to do schoolwork and fun work at the same time!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT::: :mic:

Do not use my numbers, they are wrong!!! I completely left off SDfam4 (nothing personal ;) ) and left out the three extra adults with Disney922.

There ARE 32 cabins total in the FE (plus Sherri675; to make 33) and thanks so much to Sherri, because my spreadsheet was just not right :(

Everyone please just go back and check the master list with the names, not my numbers. Sorry, I shouldn't have tried to do schoolwork and fun work at the same time!

Is the spreadsheet Sherri emailed accurate? (i'm easily confused! LOL!) ;)

Is the spreadsheet Sherri emailed accurate? (i'm easily confused! LOL!) ;)

Pam (ilovetexas) and I compared notes and there was one inaccuracy on the spreadsheet I emailed. I had AppleGuy's name as Greg and it should it have been Gary. Everything else should be correct...as far as we know. :thumbsup2

My family and I will be on this cruise next week. It will be me, my hubby and my 4-year-old son. We look forward to seeing everyone onboard. I really wish I had found this board sooner! We booked this cruise almost a year ago. The fish extender exchange sounds like fun. We leave home a week from tomorrow. So excited!!!!!!

My family and I will be on this cruise next week. It will be me, my hubby and my 4-year-old son. We look forward to seeing everyone onboard. I really wish I had found this board sooner! We booked this cruise almost a year ago. The fish extender exchange sounds like fun. We leave home a week from tomorrow. So excited!!!!!!

Welcome! There are LOTS of 3-4 year old boys on this thread. We have all our info on page 8 and plan to meet up so the boys can get to know each other and have a familiar face or two in the kids club, if you are up for it please join us. We leave a week from tomorrow too! Are you all doing Disney World for a couple days before hand?

Thanks! We'll definitely try to come to the meet up. We are taking our time driving down on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday and then spending Friday at Legoland in Winter Haven. We considered spending 1 day at WDW after the cruise, but we have to get home and back to work. Rats!

Thanks! We'll definitely try to come to the meet up. We are taking our time driving down on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday and then spending Friday at Legoland in Winter Haven. We considered spending 1 day at WDW after the cruise, but we have to get home and back to work. Rats!

Oh nice, if you come to the meet up you will have to tell me how legoland is. I was thinking about going after our cruise with family if it worked out. Did you see the free child ticket promo? Here is the link if you haven't yet: https://secure4.gatewayticketing.com/legolandflorida/shop/viewitems.aspx?cg=legomag&c=legomag code: 120101

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter