• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

I did my best to keep most of the teens together as requested. Several of you are doing both groups, If you requested this double check you are are indeed listed in both groups. If I made a mistake let me know right away so I can fix it.

On the day of the cruise, May 12th, Sasmmb will have the lists posted to her cabin door #6536. If your cabin assignment has changed after May 8th please make a note on that list by 8pm that evening. I might not be able to change the cabin numbers on here after May 8th as I will be traveling. In addition, some families choose to take their fish extenders inside for overnight. If you plan on doing this please also let us know so those that choose to drop off late night can plan accordingly.

We have two amazing groups, I hope you all have so much fun with this (If I have miscounted the age groups let me know):

Mickey Group:
40 adults, 9 kids 0-4years , 8 kids 5-10 years, 2 kids 11-14 years

Deck 2
1. Cabin 2006, luvdis31, Amber (36), Rob (39), Sydney (DD 3)
2. Cabin 2010, annrae, Barb and Ken

Deck 5
3. Cabin 5150, chrisrunty, Christine, Khan, Carson (DS 3)

Deck 6
4. Cabin 6114, lonsorama, Me-Sharla, DH-Andrew, Maggie(10), Charlie (5), Emmaline (4)
5. Cabin 6684, Mel0215, Melody, Jon, and Jack (6 months)
6. Cabin 6536, sasmmb, Michelle (mid-40's) and Brad (ditto)

Deck 7
7. Cabin 7052, Boomerang4, DH Greg, DW Meg, DS Cooper (6), DS Spencer (4)
8. Cabin 7064, ashbobash26, Ashley (28), mom and sister(25)
9. Cabin 7172, AppleGuy, Gary, Donna,
10. Cabin 7174, AppleGuy, Alyssa, Ashley, Andrew

Deck 8
11. Cabin 8012, mom of a lil pirate, Amy, DS (3)
12. Cabin 8020, sarahfla75, Sarah (Me), Frank (DH), DD (9), DD (6),
13. Cabin 8024, Mickeytown, Wanda, George & Noah(4),
14. Cabin 8186, Rai's Mommy, Erin (34), Raianne (12)
15. Cabin 8518 berlys, mom, dad, DD (6)

Deck 9
16. Cabin 9134, ilovetexas, Pam and Seth (mid-40's)

Deck 10
17. Cabin 10008, steelek_29, Karen, DD Genevieve (13), DD Adriana (8),
18. Cabin 10656, Linda67, Linda and DH, yes to FE

Unkown deck:

19. BeyondKen, Ken
20. Disney922, Missy (38) DH(39) DD(7.5) DS(3.5)
21. mwherrell, Melissa (myself), Nevin (DH), Logan (DS-4 yrs)

Realized that we never gave our names!

Room 8518: Kim (me), Stephan (DH), Olivia (DD 6)

Thanks for all your work organizing this!

This was posted in a thread tonight and thought I would share. I am a big on photography and will take tons of pics of my son, but rarely have any of the two of us so I have been curious how the cd packages would work. Anyway here is what was posted about the Fantasy:

So, here's the deal with the photos.

$349 for the CD of all the photos taken for your stateroom
$399 for the CD of all the photos taken and all the photos printed for your stateroom
$249 for the CD that includes all the photos taken, but you get a code that only unlocks 20 of them
$149 for the CD that includes all the photos taken, but you get a code that only unlocks 10 of them

individual picts for 8x10 are $19.95
individual picts for 4x6 are $12.95

Hey everyone
It's a national holiday in the UK today so I've had a wonderful day at the WB Studios Harry Potter tour :)
I have a strong urge to start packing for our cruise but I am trying to resist!
Travelling for two weeks from the UK means a lot of luggage!
I have written a packing list but I am going to have to cut it down :)
How do you guys approach packing? Do you write lists?
Do you always end up packing too much
I just don't want to spend my vacation doing laundry :(

Hey everyone
It's a national holiday in the UK today so I've had a wonderful day at the WB Studios Harry Potter tour :)
I have a strong urge to start packing for our cruise but I am trying to resist!
Travelling for two weeks from the UK means a lot of luggage!
I have written a packing list but I am going to have to cut it down :)
How do you guys approach packing? Do you write lists?
Do you always end up packing too much
I just don't want to spend my vacation doing laundry :(

I always have a packing list, which is too much clothing. Then I stuff in more clothing. I never wear half of it. I promised I wouldn't do that this time, even if it meant doing laundry. RIGHT!! I've taken laundry supplies on my last three cruises and haven't bothered to do any. Maybe this time I really will under-pack. Doubt it, though.

32 DAYS!!!

I, too am one of those overpackers. I have compiled a list of what I am going to take this trip.....and I am going to stick to it. Last cruise RCCL I over packed and there is just not enough room in this staterooms.

My clothing list is this: (same for kids pretty much too)

7 outfits for each nights dinner/show
4 bathing suits with a few cover ups
2 sets of workout clothes
4 shorts
5 or 6 shirts/tanks
underwear/bras
couple pairs of socks/sneaker
Flip flops
2 pairs of dress shoes

That is it! HOpefully :yay:

I, too am one of those overpackers. I have compiled a list of what I am going to take this trip.....and I am going to stick to it. Last cruise RCCL I over packed and there is just not enough room in this staterooms.

My clothing list is this: (same for kids pretty much too)
7 outfits for each nights dinner/show
4 bathing suits with a few cover ups
2 sets of workout clothes
4 shorts
5 or 6 shirts/tanks
underwear/bras
couple pairs of socks/sneaker
Flip flops
2 pairs of dress shoes
That is it! HOpefully :yay:

You are super organised :)
I've just taken another look at my list and it's crazy!
I think I will lay it all out before I pack and try to cut it in half
It's so hard to cut back to much as we will be away from home for 15 nights

Well if you are doing parks too, then it's definatley harder. But what I did on our last WDW trip was put each days worth of clothes in ziploc bags and labeld them. Worked out well.

I definately over pack for Disney because I always need 2 set of clothes per day. Not so much with us but for the kids. Ice cream, wet water rides, sitting on curb, etc.....

If I were traveling for 15 days I would definately do the ziploc bag thing it keeps everything organized!

Missy

Realized that we never gave our names!

Room 8518: Kim (me), Stephan (DH), Olivia (DD 6)

Thanks for all your work organizing this!

I updated the main roll call list as well.
Still waiting for our docs...

For packing I'm thinking
  • 1 pair dress black pants
  • 1 pair khakis
  • 4-5 pairs of shorts
  • 9 pairs of socks (I really hate putting on used socks, even if I only wore them 1 hour)
  • undies/bras
  • 1 set of workout clothes (ever the optimist!)
  • 2 swimsuits
  • 5-6 tops (figuring I'll buy at least 1 shirt on board, possibly something in port)
  • assorted toiletries (I have an extra set I never unpack. I still have 2 trips between now and our cruise)
  • sunscreen? (I hate checking luggage, and it's hard to find 3 oz sunscreens. Might buy this on our grocery stop to port)
  • water shoe moccassins
  • 2 pairs tennis shoes
  • 1 pair dress shoes
  • 1 pair sandals that can work with shorts/khaki pants
  • 2 sets PJs (this is my overpacking concession on vacation)
  • 1 pair sweats for lounging in room (overpacking concession)
  • 1 light sweater for air-conditioned venues
  • 35 MM camera, zoom lens, wolverine; point and shoot camera
  • rechargable batteries and charger
  • iphone charger
  • magnets, FE, FE Gifts!
If room in suitcase after that:
  • casual skirt
  • bike shorts

Still waiting for our docs...

[*]sunscreen? (I hate checking luggage, and it's hard to find 3 oz sunscreens. Might buy this on our grocery stop to port)

You should get your docs soon, we got ours last Thursday. Also, I don't remember what your travel arrangements are but if stopping for a lot of things is cumbersome, you might consider these (if you're an Amazon Prime member and don't pay extra shipping):

http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Ul...DR0Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334015583&sr=8-1

You can always buy more in Cozumel if necessary.

Some of you might have seen this already, but here is a link to the MV navigators :)

http://allears.net/cruise/ships/fantasy/navigators/Disney-fantasy-navigators.htm

Oooh...thanks! Now I have yet another excuse to not study for my Econ exam tomorrow ;)

Starting reading Day 1 last night....So excited. But I just read on other forum that no more character breakfast that is disappointing we LOVE character meals!

Honestly I think they will have one. I read somewhere that it is done on the 3rd "sea" day (which will be costa maya and we don't arrive until later. On the MV they arrived at 7). At least that is what I am hoping!!

You should get your docs soon, we got ours last Thursday. Also, I don't remember what your travel arrangements are but if stopping for a lot of things is cumbersome, you might consider these (if you're an Amazon Prime member and don't pay extra shipping):

http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Ul...DR0Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334015583&sr=8-1

You can always buy more in Cozumel if necessary.
Yep, that's the one I normally pack in my husbands 3-1-1 bag since mine is too full of other stuff! DH doesn't like it though, he only uses spray sunscreen.

Plus we need to get some water, beer?, scotch (I've been told this is a must!) so a grocery stop is imperative anyway. :goodvibes

Yep, that's the one I normally pack in my husbands 3-1-1 bag since mine is too full of other stuff! DH doesn't like it though, he only uses spray sunscreen.

Plus we need to get some water, beer?, scotch (I've been told this is a must!) so a grocery stop is imperative anyway. :goodvibes

Water, beer and scotch....my kind of people! We will have the tequila, margarita mix and Crown. Between the two cabins, we can just open our own bar. Who needs sunscreen?!?!?! :rotfl2:

Water, beer and scotch....my kind of people! We will have the tequila, margarita mix and Crown. Between the two cabins, we can just open our own bar. Who needs sunscreen?!?!?! :rotfl2:

Water, wine, beer and rum here... I'm using a delivery service to bring it to us at the port.

You guys are awesome :) I *might* bring a bottle of wine for after my little guy goes to sleep....but I am thinking he might not go to sleep with all the fun things there is to do on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter