• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

So as long as kids are signed up for Oceaneer Club that I just have to tell waiter, oh that is great!

I have been reading about 7 mile beach. I am definately heading in that direction. I don't think we will do much in either Cozmel or Costa Maya, maybe just some shopping in the port area itself.

Is there a meet time that we have set up for our group yet?

is anyone doing special shirts or magnets for their door? My friend went on Dream last year and she loved the magnet idea. I think we are going to do that and I am going to do shirts for arrival, pirate night and some tanks for castaway cay and maybe for kids for formal night with Capt. Mickey.

I am SO excited so much to do though. I feel like I need to just pack the kids stuff now and be done. My luck April will be SO warm here in Rhode Island kids will wants stuff that I already packed.

Is there a meet time that we have set up for our group yet?

is anyone doing special shirts or magnets for their door? My friend went on Dream last year and she loved the magnet idea. I think we are going to do that and I am going to do shirts for arrival, pirate night and some tanks for castaway cay and maybe for kids for formal night with Capt. Mickey.

I don't think we have established a meet up yet, but there has been some discussion about it :)

I am also doing magnets and shirts. I will probably put a few on the outside of the door but decorate the inside (only because I know my 3 year old will want to play with them). As for the shirts, I will have on for my son and I for arrival and my son will have another for the day of pirate night. I am pretty sure he will want to wear his pirate costume for the party!

Really looking forward to this. Not too long now :cool1:

Wow, a lot of people have joined! Welcome to all!!! Can't wait to sail.

We got our GTY when we paid in full, so if you don't have one yet, hope for a magical upgrade!!!! :thumbsup2

Wow, a lot of people have joined! Welcome to all!!! Can't wait to sail.

We got our GTY when we paid in full, so if you don't have one yet, hope for a magical upgrade!!!! :thumbsup2

That's exactly what I'm hoping for!! I'm pretty happy with the upgrade I already paid for and if they put us in some of the verandah rooms, we'd lose our bath configuration that I like. I did, however, tell them that if the really big suites don't get booked, I'd be happy to give up my 8C room for one of those. :rotfl:

Hello!!!!!!! New here... It will be me, my dd(13) and my dd(8)... I've changed this cruise 3 times. I already did my online check in :cool1: See you all soon:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I don't think we have established a meet up yet, but there has been some discussion about it :)

I am also doing magnets and shirts. I will probably put a few on the outside of the door but decorate the inside (only because I know my 3 year old will want to play with them). As for the shirts, I will have on for my son and I for arrival and my son will have another for the day of pirate night. I am pretty sure he will want to wear his pirate costume for the party!

Really looking forward to this. Not too long now :cool1:

Okay shirts designs are done, just need to go get x-fer paper and print. I have a bunch of magents done and a bunch more that I need to print have to go get more photopaper.

I need to order pillowcases and start autograph books......OMGG 60 days:eek:

so much to do.....There are 7 of us too, not just my family of 4.

I have a DS 3.5, will you DS be in Camp?

Missy

Have we got a tally of people participating in the FE's? It would be nice to see how many adults/kids we have to make sure we're bringing enough gifts!

Have we got a tally of people participating in the FE's? It would be nice to see how many adults/kids we have to make sure we're bringing enough gifts!

Currently at 24 cabins. I added that to the page 8 list as useful info. Once the list is closed I'll add the details of adult/kid breakout if you want.

I had a question if I was going to split into 2 lists to make it more manageable for people to bring gifts. Since this is only our 2nd Disney cruise, do any veterans have an idea how big the list usually gets before it is split? On our 1st cruise the FE list was 49 cabins, and wasn't split. But I don't know if that is normal or unusual.

Okay shirts designs are done, just need to go get x-fer paper and print. I have a bunch of magents done and a bunch more that I need to print have to go get more photopaper.

I need to order pillowcases and start autograph books......OMGG 60 days:eek:

so much to do.....There are 7 of us too, not just my family of 4.

Missy

My 4yo ds will be in Camp!! :) He cannot wait to play with the kids, as he puts it!

Care to share your shirt designs and magnet designs? i am hoping to convince dd17 to make some up for us!

Has anyone else requested a dining rotation? We chose rotation 1 to have Animators three times. :)

Has anyone else requested a dining rotation? We chose rotation 1 to have Animators three times. :)

How did you get to choose? Is it an option I didn't see? Last time I called, they said we couldn't choose yet. Also, do you know if the Animator's "show" will only happen once during the cruise? I really don't want to miss it but I've got Palo and Remy scheduled, so I'm afraid I might.

How did you get to choose? Is it an option I didn't see? Last time I called, they said we couldn't choose yet. Also, do you know if the Animator's "show" will only happen once during the cruise? I really don't want to miss it but I've got Palo and Remy scheduled, so I'm afraid I might.
You can make many requests (we also request to sit with a family who also has young children, type of seating etc.) Disney will try to honor your request but it is not a guarantee. I don't know if the fantasy will be different but on our other Disney cruises (5) the "special show" at Animators is done only once, and it's quite a show! :thumbsup2

You can make many requests (we also request to sit with a family who also has young children, type of seating etc.) Disney will try to honor your request but it is not a guarantee. I don't know if the fantasy will be different but on our other Disney cruises (5) the "special show" at Animators is done only once, and it's quite a show! :thumbsup2
I think I called last week for the dining request...

Can you request to sit alone? Will we be disappointed or miss out on anything? We are "odd" in that our kids range from 4 to 17...

Can you request to sit alone? Will we be disappointed or miss out on anything? We are "odd" in that our kids range from 4 to 17...
Yes, you can request to be seated alone. (not guaranteed). Some people prefer it, others like new company. We prefer meeting new "table mates" some are still friends we've kept in touch with since 2005!

Missy

My 4yo ds will be in Camp!! :) He cannot wait to play with the kids, as he puts it!

Care to share your shirt designs and magnet designs? i am hoping to convince dd17 to make some up for us!

Our 3.5 DS will be at the kids club too. It's his 3rd Disney Cruise. He usually goes about 2-3 hrs each day, depending on sea day or excursions... :thumbsup2

My son will be doing the camp (if he is up for it, but I am sure that won't be a problem). So excited there will be three other boys his age (just shy of 4) in the camp!! I bet they will have so much fun together :)

How do you know what the dining rotation is? And do you just call to make the request?

I was looking at the menu and would like to have Royal Court more if possible. I loved the way their menu looked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter