• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

Everyone is "jumping ship"

Yes, that was corny. :laughing:

We're still in! And still super excited!!! :banana:

We will also be sailing on the Fantasy on May 12. We have never been on a Western cruise so it should be interesting.

We are Ken and Barb and will be also doing the FE.

Barb

We just booked our flights for coming down Weds. afternoon before cast off - a few nights at the Yacht Club as a belated birthday present to my little sis :cool1: Beyond excited

Hi All,
Just a note for any of you on the Dream's maiden voyage who had thought about a medium Dooney & Burke tote to remember that cruise. The bags are now on sale at the Disney Store online. They are marked down 40% and if you have a gift code you can reduce that even further. They were @ $295 and you could get it at half price. It says Disney Dream Maiden Voyages on it so I think it means all cruises in the first year. Would make a nice Christmas gift for someone who wanted one but was unable to get it then.

Hello Fellow Cruisemates! :wave2:

We (DH, DS4 and I) just booked ourselves on this cruise! :woohoo: I've not had the time to read through the old and new threads yet but will when I get the chance. We're looking forward to meeting everyone in May ... and we're DEFINITELY in for FE's.

Take care!

Annabel

Ok, I finally had a chance to read through the thread. Seems a bit shorter compared to the last cruise meet thread when we were on the Magic. With that said, I always believe it's the quality not the quantity that counts. :hippie:

After shooting DisneyMommy a PM re: participating in the FE's, I learned that she's no longer on this cruise. :sad2: Did anyone else graciously volunteer for that role? :worship: If so, please count us in!!

A little more on us ... DH (Todd), DS (Baron, 4) and I (Annabel) booked a Nov cruise 2011 when we were on the Magic 7-nt W. Carib last Nov 2010. Just before 90 days out, we changed our mind and went to Cancun instead. Different but still awesome. So, when we saw the oppty to hop on the Fantasy, we snagged it! Our son is sooo excited!

Our sail date is just between my b-day and our anniversary, so we'll be quasi-celebrating both. Frankly, I'm one who celebrates a birth month. :rotfl:

So, does anyone have a total count for this sailing? I noticed another St. Louisian couple. Go Cards! :thumbsup2

Just want to keep up the excitement! :banana:

Take care ... looking forward to hearing from & meeting you all!

Annabel

Hi Annabel :goodvibes

Welcome on board!

Not sure what's happening with FEs at the moment as the thread leader isn't cruising with us now

Hopefully someone will step in :thumbsup2

Thanks, Linda. I was afraid everyone jumped ship. :lmao:

Based on the stateroom availability, I figured we have a pretty full ship, but the thread is a little bare. (Ok, that was an intended pun.) :rotfl:

Sorry for the silliness. It's been a nutty week already, and it's only Monday. Any way I can get a quick roll call for those who are still in? Would love to get some excitement going!! :banana:

Ok. Have a great week, everyone!

Hello all! This is our first Disney cruise and we are oh-so-excited! I definitely want to participate in the FE! Almost to the 5 month mark now! It will be me, DH, DD (age 4) and DS (age 2)!

Welcome mmcreynolds!! :welcome:

Glad you can join us! I noticed you all are from Germany?? Now there's a Disney fan!! If the Fantasy is anything like our last cruise on the Magic, you will love, love, love it! :thumbsup2

I just joined this thread myself and have noticed that it's a little quiet. :eek: I'm hoping to get everyone a bit more pepped up :cheer2: so we can get this party started! :banana:

Anyway, let's keep it going and see who else we can pull in from the lurking crowd. :lmao:

Take care!

Yeah! We're military stationed in Germany, we just moved here from Italy! My DD LOVES Mickey Mouse so we thought it would be a great vacation after the tough year we had (moving twice and a deployment). So excited! Let's keep up the excitment! :banana:

Meggan

Meggan -

Many thanks to the one in your family who's serving and to the rest of your family for their support!! My DH was in the Army, so we understand the hardship. So glad you're able to get away and spend this vacation with your family!! :woohoo:

Will you be spending some time at Disney World too? They have some great specials at the Shades of Green right now. We stayed there when DH was active, and it was great. Nice, big, comfy rooms with all the conveniences of a Disney resort ... minus the price tag. :thumbsup2

Yes, keep up the excitement!! Woot Woot!! :dance3:

Yeah, we're doing the whole shi-bang! So excited! I can't wait to see what all the Fantasy has to offer. So far, the favorite thing I've read about the ship is the Aqualab. It looks so neat!

Meggan

We are still sailing and just booked 4 nights at CSR post cruise. Very very excited. My kids (8 and 10) are near exploding with excitement! Flying in the Friday afternoon and haven't decided if we want to stay in Orlando or in Cocoa Beach. Anyone have a preference?

Has anyone started looking for excursions, or do you usually just "wing it"?

We got a $200 credit from booking while on the Magic last year, so we are wondering if we should use it for our gratuities/spa/bar bill or excursions.

I would love to do the ziplining. I am losing weight for this trip, and I think it would be an awesome reward. :goodvibes

We are also staying at WDW for 4 nights after the cruise! We'll be staying with friends on DVC points at BCV. I am ecstatic! I love the Boardwalk area and have been dying to stay down there. :thumbsup2

We are also staying at WDW for 4 nights after the cruise! We'll be staying with friends on DVC points at BCV. I am ecstatic! I love the Boardwalk area and have been dying to stay down there. :thumbsup2

The Boardwalk area is one of the best places to be :) Great shops and restaurants (plus it's within walking distance to Epcot):thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter