May 12, 2011 dream cruise meet!!!

Hi! My daughter (11) and I will be joining y'all on the Disney Dream! We are looking forward to the new ship! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We would love to participate in the FE, when that gets organized. :)

My husband and I are in! It will be to celebrate our 2-year wedding anniversary!

Hi! My daughter (11) and I will be joining y'all on the Disney Dream! We are looking forward to the new ship! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We would love to participate in the FE, when that gets organized. :)

My husband and I are in! It will be to celebrate our 2-year wedding anniversary!

:welcome: to both of you!!!! So excited we're getting more people on our cruise!!! HOORAY!!! :cool1: :cool1:

We're leaving tomorrow for our cruise and WDW trip!!! Can't wait for MNSSHP!!!!! pirate:

Hello Everyone !!

Count us in too !!! My Husband (Walter) and I (Jean) are booked on a back to back !!! Starting with this 3 day (inside cabin) and then the 4 day (May 15) with a outside cabin---had to experience the inside virtual porthole on our Dream cruise. This will be our 3rd and 4th Disney cruise with our last cruise being in the Med on the Magic this past May.
My Husband can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck !!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Well, it looks like we are already going to be canceling the cruise. We decided to save our money and just use some of our DVC points next May to stay at OKW for a week. All of DH's family have decided to take a family trip to Hawaii in 2012. So we will need to start saving now. Have a great cruise everyone!

Hi everybody. We got off the Magic Westbound TransAtlantic this am. We have added this cruise to our May 8 for a Back to Back. Looking forward to this cruise.

:banana:I'll be onboard!!!!!

Sailing with my Husband, 11yr old son, and Father in Law - Deck 10 Cat 5A

What's this FE people keep referring to? This will be our 3rd DCL cruise - the first 2 were on the Wonder :)

Our family will be joining in on the fun for this cruise.

It's our first cruise, which follows our first trip to WDW for any of us. My daughter (8) is going to be soooo overwhelmed. She doesn't know about the cruise yet, that'll be a surprise.

About the FE's, what sort of stuff do you guys put in there? Like, does it have to be/generally is Disney related stuff, or would things like trinkets from home be cool? I like getting stuff from other states, so I thought about bringing stuff with a Texas theme..

Can't wait to meet all of you in May.

Jeff, Kristie, and Samantha

Hi Jeff, Kristie and Samantha

Welcome Aboard ! You'll love your Cruise and your time at WDW !! Can't wait to sail on the Dream---we have cruised 2 times on the Magic !

FE's----On our last Magic Cruise (the Med) we brought kids and adult FE items. Brought Dinsey theme items for the Kids---bracelets, stickers,small books and Pez dispensers. For the adults, we made a care package----band aids, mints, tissues ,etc. It was soooo much fun checking our FE each day---we would laugh and clap right in the hallway (we're adults--have no kids !!) Delivering the FE's were a riot----we started at midnight---didn't want to get "caught" delivering our surprises :cool1::cool1:

In our FE's, we received many door magnets, signs, candy, pirate stuff, sun hats, CD's, disney pens, disney pins, etc--well you get the message ! Plus, we received many "home state" items--which was a lot of fun !!!

Whatever you decide to do with the FE gifts---everyone will love them !:)

Have fun planning your vacation ---if you have any questions feel free to ask !

Jean

Hello Everyone !!

Count us in too !!! My Husband (Walter) and I (Jean) are booked on a back to back !!! Starting with this 3 day (inside cabin) and then the 4 day (May 15) with a outside cabin---had to experience the inside virtual porthole on our Dream cruise. This will be our 3rd and 4th Disney cruise with our last cruise being in the Med on the Magic this past May.
My Husband can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck !!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Jean - we're doing the exact same itinerary - the 3-day on 5/12 and then this 4-day on 5/15. So excited!

Hi Amy

Nice to meet a fellow B2B :yay:

Can't wait for our 7 days on the Dream----and our 2 visits to
Castaway Cay pirate:

Let the countdown begin !!!!

Jean

Haha, I just said to my husband, maybe my fellow B-to-B-er on the DIS will let us see their virtual porthole on the 3-day! :) Have to justify my DIS obsession to him somehow!

Amy
You gotta see the virtual porthole---so you're sooooo invited to stop by !!
We booked the inside on the 3 day just to experience the virtual porthole :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm Disney obsessed too----going back on Dec. 5 for 3 nights to see all the Christmas decorations---can't wait !!!! :santa::santa::santa::santa:

Jean

Amy
You gotta see the virtual porthole---so you're sooooo invited to stop by !!
We booked the inside on the 3 day just to experience the virtual porthole :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm Disney obsessed too----going back on Dec. 5 for 3 nights to see all the Christmas decorations---can't wait !!!! :santa::santa::santa::santa:

Jean

Hooray!!! So excited! :)

Too bad, I am going back on Dec 8 (cruise with a co-worker, girls trip). We could have cruised together again.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!!!! I'm Nikki! DH, DD and I will be on this cruise! I can't wait. It will be DD's 6th birthday on the 12th. She's so excited she doesn't know what to do, lol. I have learned SO MUCH from you guys. This is DH's and my 5th cruise but our 1st with DCL. We're hoping to make DD's birthday super special because it was her only wish.

Bump!

When do we sign up to do FE?! I'm so excited I don't know what to do, lol. I've been working on magnets all week! :goodvibes

We just booked our cruise! We will be celebratiing our 25th wedding anniversary! Category V, just DH and I. So looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter